Xbox Series S/X + GamePass

Slavor

Reaction score
Been enjoying my XSX so far but I have to admit that multiplayer population has been quite disappointing. Anybody got games to recommend that has good multiplayer population? Preferably within gamepass, and not battlefield or halo MCC.

foto13

Reaction score
Been enjoying my XSX so far but I have to admit that multiplayer population has been quite disappointing. Anybody got games to recommend that has good multiplayer population? Preferably within gamepass, and not battlefield or halo MCC.

Gears of war 5

Slavor

Reaction score
Thinking about getting COD black ops Cold War and got a few questions:

1) How’s the population like for xbox users?
2) I know it’s cross play, so does it mean when you play lobby you’ll get mixed in with PC and PS5 users?
3) Any reason why I shouldn’t get it?
4) Cheapest place to get it (digital or physical both okay)

BABAtheHUM

Reaction score

2) I know it’s cross play, so does it mean when you play lobby you’ll get mixed in with PC and PS5 users?

Have you tried playing warzone? The population is not bad when you set matchmaking to consoles only. You will get a mix of players on PlayStation and Xbox, so I believe Cold War should be no different.

I was deciding whether to buy the game anot during the cny sale. In the end I decided against it because for me, like all my other modern warfare games I’ll finish the campaign, play multiplayer for afew mths and just stop playing altogether.

If I ever buy it I would probably go Digital, because I hate swapping discs :p. I’m lazy. But I did see someone complain abt the disc version also, the player mentioned that 90% of the game is downloaded, he advised others to buy digital.

contacted

Reaction score

1. I don't have Black Ops but I got Modern Warfare and there isn't much time where I can't find other players and with cross play -> 2.
2. Yes
3. No, but if you want an experience closer to Warzone, then get MW should be the one to get. You can try Warzone (what beats free) first... I never liked PUBG and never tried Fortnite before but I really like Warzone.

Like what BABAtheHUM mention, do try Warzone...
FYI: Mouse and KB support available on consoles

Slavor

Reaction score
Hmmm I really dislike the battle Royale genre though... tried Fortnite, apex legends and I don’t like either. I find it a bit of waste of time where you spend 90% of your time sneaking and gathering materials and you die quickly after that...

1. I don't have Black Ops but I got Modern Warfare and there isn't much time where I can't find other players and with cross play -> 2.
2. Yes
3. No, but if you want an experience closer to Warzone, then get MW should be the one to get. You can try Warzone (what beats free) first... I never liked PUBG and never tried Fortnite before but I really like Warzone.

Like what BABAtheHUM mention, do try Warzone...
FYI: Mouse and KB support available on consoles

contacted

Reaction score
Hmmm I really dislike the battle Royale genre though... tried Fortnite, apex legends and I don’t like either. I find it a bit of waste of time where you spend 90% of your time sneaking and gathering materials and you die quickly after that...

Warzone has a Plunder mode and can respawn. Or play the multiplayer modes in Black Ops

yesman_94

Reaction score
Is there anyone else here with a pre order from any game shops for their series X to arrive this week?

Asking as I have a 4th batch pre order from gamemartz and they keep saying end Feb to early march.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.