Just back from 12 point temp ban and mod issued another 3 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark84

Banned
Reaction score
Appealing to waive the 3 points or explain why below:

For posting this:

Yup okay. It’s insensitive I get it but Then so many people making insensitive comments on the 4 dead guys nothing happened.

But I make insensitive comment on the girl I kena 4 infractions total 12 points ? I mean 3 points okay fine. But 4 infractions ?!

Edit: okay it’s 6 points for comments asking virgin? And 6 points for trolling. Seriously...

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How did you know nothing happened to those people who made insensitive comments?

I think your comment indeed insensitive.

Ottoke

Reaction score
Troll too much and plus your insensitivity of your posts, you get your points.

And don't ever enquire infraction points outside feedback forum. We have said this so many times. You don't seem to know this very well despite your non-stop trolling and longtime presence in EDMW. End result - multiple reports filed against you.

O

Dark84

Banned
Reaction score
I believe shouldn’t be issued points on the same topic right?

Before I have chance to correct already kena 6 points

Whether sensitive or insensitive is very subjective

Should issue warning first but in any case where got immediately 2 infractions on the same offence and it is back to back?

And then when ask about that kena another 3 pints total 9 points

That’s 9 points for 1 “insensitive” comment

You think that’s not overhanded?

And my comments are on someone who is not dead just injured

I didn’t even comment on the 4 dead boys

And don't ever enquire infraction points outside feedback forum. We have said this so many times. You don't seem to know this very well despite your non-stop trolling and longtime presence in EDMW. End result - multiple reports filed against you.

O

Dark84

Banned
Reaction score
This guy is a new mod? Where’s all the old mods ?

Eh I’ve been in this forum how long already I know the rules and when I get valid points I suck it up.

Can an actual mod please go see the last 9 points and tell me whether it’s ridiculous or not. 9 points relating to one comment on an injured girl?

How did you know nothing happened to those people who made insensitive comments?

I think your comment indeed insensitive.

Intrinion

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Dear Dark84,

Let me breakdown the 09 points recently issued to you in chronological order. The last 03 points resulting in a 3 day temporary ban was for a totally unrelated issue.

You were given three infraction points for this distasteful post. I was the moderator who issued this infraction with a personalised message in the private message to you that it was insensitive and that it may have crossed the line. Also stated in my message to you, was that online forum users have also found your post insensitive and have reported it to us.

v9tDbtl.jpg

A second was issued by another fellow moderator colleague. While it maybe on the same topic to which you are contesting, an offence is an offence. Forum users have most probably reported this post to us as well. I am in agreement to reverse this to a warning.

RXmN45e.jpg

Lastly you were given another three for posting infraction discussions outside of the feedback forum. This practice has been well established and is universally applied to all forum members. As a forum member savvy of the forum rules, you should be aware of this.

Let’s establish facts:
- You were given infractions to two different posts. The system does not permit us to give multiple infractions for one post.

- Both the second moderator and I issued two infractions instead of warnings given your past trolling and infraction record.

- The collated number of infraction points led to your temporary ban.

Last edited:

IndianChief

Banned
Reaction score

O

54114981.jpg

Reaction score

O

Noticed a lot of infractions/bans related to the Tanjong Pagar crash.

Just a little something for Ottoke (and Intrinion since he also replied here).

Those who tio points left right up down over this affair, to be fair, I can't say they didn't deserve it. Some of it is really disgusting and ugly, on any level.

But come on. It isn't just the people who make the posts. You guys had a part in this as well. Even before this incident, in fact. Look at the way you moderate this place. Already well proven with how you manage insults to race, religion, and nationalities of all kinds. Must go lightly on them, because you don't want to chase people away or whatever. Understandable. SPH also got not much to live on, these days.

Then you clamp down hard on people all of a sudden. Can you blame them for feeling it's unfair? Even with all the forum rules (and perhaps, I speculate, a little nudging from upstairs at SPH)?

Summarise: You enabled the forum culture, you should take some responsibility for that too.

As I said, not here to defend ts or anyone who took points for this saga.

Weaboo

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I like intrinion coz got balls to face the peepur who kenna infracted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.