[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge - Part 2

TehSi99

Master Member
Reaction score
Could someone advise if i need to add coral stones to maintain and raise the pH after adding co2. My pH has dropped from 6.6 to 6.0 with the addition of c02.

Not sure if this low pH harmful to my cherry shrimps.
Is a drop this range normal?

Thanks.

kimwee

Master Member
Reaction score
the bonsai wood pc itself without the moss is already quite pricey.

Ya. Initially I was looking at another piece which she quoted 88 or 108. I wasn't too happy with that piece so she took out another which I took. Then she said can tie the moss for me. When I asked her about total cost towards the end then suddenly ballooned to 210....

Anyway I think 328 auntie shop maybe will range between 120 to 150. So paid bit more than expected for less crowd and take as give ang bao haha.

kimwee

Master Member
Reaction score
Your ang bao to stranger is so big? $60 to $90 wao.

Aiya CNY around the corner so dun wan spoil mood. End of day friend always say money can make money but time cannot. So pay bit more get the thing on the spot and go home happy rather than try my luck at other shops and potentially spend more time...

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Could someone advise if i need to add coral stones to maintain and raise the pH after adding co2. My pH has dropped from 6.6 to 6.0 with the addition of c02.

Not sure if this low pH harmful to my cherry shrimps.
Is a drop this range normal?

Thanks.
But need monitor the swing

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
will it be risky to buy an injured Arowana let it jiak buibui then sedate it to trim the fins and tail?

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone has fish food bits to recommend for nano fish?

The one i am feeding seems not acceptable to my fishes.

Tetra-Bits-complete-Discus-Granules-Tropical-Fish-Food-Sink-for-Angelfish-Guppy-Discus-Fish-Food-Feeder.jpg

TehSi99

Master Member
Reaction score
What are you using now and what kind of nano fish are you using? I am curious why not acceptable. :(

Me currently using:
Aquadene Micro Pellet 7
Premium Feed Series Crazy Growth Super Fine
Dr Bassleer Biofish Food Regular M

:o

My fish is Paskai. Feeding with OF bits.

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A few months back someone mention he bought his tankset all from taobao, how the tank now? The cupboard still standing?

Xenogade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya. Initially I was looking at another piece which she quoted 88 or 108. I wasn't too happy with that piece so she took out another which I took. Then she said can tie the moss for me. When I asked her about total cost towards the end then suddenly ballooned to 210....

Anyway I think 328 auntie shop maybe will range between 120 to 150. So paid bit more than expected for less crowd and take as give ang bao haha.

thou auntie shop price is the best, i always skip her.

i just cannot tahan the crowd. normally i just visit THAT and Arowana Ave

kimwee

Master Member
Reaction score
thou auntie shop price is the best, i always skip her.

i just cannot tahan the crowd. normally i just visit THAT and Arowana Ave

Same same. The crowd is crazy and u have to literally grab the shop assistants for help. I dun go unless I m buying some high value items which the price diff will b significant.

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno is bc my Arowana died i loss confidence keep fish or what...now cycling tank added food to increase ammonia and added bb in a bottle 1 week later no smell... now add new batch of food the smell is back it is like the BB is not enough...

last time done the same thing will work one but now.... :(:(:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.