[Official] Playstation 5

saintx3

Reaction score
Did you get yours yet? Mine called when I was at work so I didn’t pick up. Then the courier told me Sony told CJ logistics via email to stop delivery for today and will reschedule. Been trying to call the hotline for 1 hour and no one pick up.

No ley I haven't gotten a call yet

HiHelloBye

Reaction score
likely gonna be tough for anymore sony online surprise drop since their quota for the next few months have been likely exceeded through their "glitch" so think just park your names somewhere and chill first till end of march i guess..

true... still can’t believe they processed it lol

SWQ1621

Reaction score
Confirmed already. Now depend on when Sony wanna release the PS5. If next wk den next wk lor. Tmr den tmr deliver Lor.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
at least not cancelled lah

wait one day no need to be gan cheong...

Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra

chrischai101

Reaction score
How come seems like more and more difficult to get a PS5 now then before huh, instead of the other way round...? And also noticed thta a lot of people are revisiting old games due to better graphics and frame rate ...

runforyourlife

Reaction score
After so long this thread still talk about buying PS5 and not about games.

Buy as display issit?

chrischai101

Reaction score
... these 100+ people all Heng Ong Huat this yr liao ... need to go buy TOTO

those that ordered from that sony midnight "glitch" that lasted from 12am to 7am, my friends orders all arrive today.. i gave the link to 8 of my friends, all 8 received it haha..

Clarence80

Master Member
Reaction score
true... still can’t believe they processed it lol
though i feel asleep early that night.. i still respect them for honouring the deal la.. imagine how many hearts can sink like titanic if they cancel everyone the next day...

so gxgx to those bros whom gotten it for own use.. happy for you guys..

Radecx

Reaction score
actually ps4 pro upgrade to ps5 got much diff meh? only the loading speed and maybe graphical enhancement

It's still a huge upgrade. Everything is faster in PS5 especially the store and internet connection.

But of course its still subjective especially if you csnt find a PS5 at retail price then you just have to be content on the ps4 pro or buy at resell price.

I'm not going back to ps4 pro even if its free.

fearz66

Reaction score
I have gotten my ps5 yesterday and it’s been awesome!

Signed up for psn plus Asia and it actually had games like last of us, uncharted 4 for you to install and play free while you are plus member.

Wanted to sign up for US psn plus but had an error with adding my PayPal. Thought PayPal could get around paying for games in US like it did for my Nintendo switch but nope.

Extra controllers wise I had ordered earlier from Qoo10 that is from Korea that was only $79.90 each so there’s alittle bit more savings compared to buying local. It took 4 days to reach me and they should be authentic and they feel fine though 1 controller analog stick felt alittle more loose. It is very very slight but I am sensitive to this sort of things. Anyway I planned to let my nephews use the Korean ones, they are pretty rough so better to let them use cheaper controllers.

Kwein

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha not going back to 30fps I’m spoilt with 60fps

It's still a huge upgrade. Everything is faster in PS5 especially the store and internet connection.

But of course its still subjective especially if you csnt find a PS5 at retail price then you just have to be content on the ps4 pro or buy at resell price.

I'm not going back to ps4 pro even if its free.

clock_ED

Reaction score
Do u guys have this 'LAN Cable Connected' prompt every few seconds? Lol..

Grew tired of it and switched to wifi

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.