Grab & Go-Jek driver lip lai - Part 15

aaroncjt

Reaction score
Hi guys, just checking out.

I am SPR and drove Grab/Gojek about 2 years ago with employment letter under a chauffer company (well, car is also rented under the same company), just wondering if i tend to buy a car recently, any chance i am able to use the car to drive grab/gojek?

Or any trick to achieve that? thanks in advance

tomzire

Master Member
Reaction score
What is $800 per person to the Rich?

Furthermore, rich have Benefits also...
Can get Citizenship, get $45,000 rebate for EV car purchase, cheaper electricity charging at their landed properties.

Poor ones just shut up and drive more in order to recover petrol cost. Pollute more.

I am poor, increased GST, I have GST voucher and support for 5 year.

2% increased ( from 7 to 9%) meaning I need to spend $40,000 per year ( 2% x 40000 = $800). This amount is most family will spend per year.
Say a family of 4 persons, the govt give us $800 x 4 = $3200. Meaning family can spend $160,000 to reach brake even point
At the end The family still gain. Why not???????

Those who oppose are rich people. They spend $200,000 per year or more and have no benefit. Example buy expensive car and condo.

People think money can grow on tree or can have free lunch always. Even anyone take over the govt and the similar thing will come out. Singaporean want best things but no willing to pay. Wait long long lah. any ECO system must be balance. Else there is no win win situation or zero sum game.

Stirling69

Reaction score
Convert to Citizen lor.

I am SPR and drove Grab/Gojek about 2 years ago with employment letter under a chauffer company (well, car is also rented under the same company), just wondering if i tend to buy a car recently, any chance i am able to use the car to drive grab/gojek?

Kumar22

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You sure came to the correct place to ask....:s13:

katana71

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway when I am tired or bored, I visit my favorite masseuse Nana :D

151269165_228122082356435_3975010892928950818_o.jpg

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
Book appointment to go for vaccine jab already.

Given 4 recommend places to go.

N, S, E, W oso have.

Plus a choice of 10 other places to go if u don't like the 4 above

Grumpy Bear

Master Member
Reaction score
According to LTA, last year PHV trips fell by 29% to 297,000 per day.

Taxi rides dropped by 38% to 219,000 per day.

Garment said that they will jab 55,000 active PHV & Taxi drivers.

Latest figures 40,000 PHV drivers & 15,000 taxi drivers.

So if you are not getting enough trips per day, u know why.

Average number of trips last year was 516,000 per day (PHV & Taxi rides) n we have 55,000 active drivers now.

newmonk

Reaction score
Garment said that they will jab 55,000 active PHV & Taxi drivers.

Latest figures 40,000 PHV drivers & 15,000 taxi drivers.

So if you are not getting enough trips per day, u know why.

Average number of trips last year was 516,000 per day (PHV & Taxi rides) n we have 55,000 active drivers now.

Open leg policy of the whites.

Back then in the US, the taxi Drivers rose up and make a system where only licensed td can ply the roads. Ensuring a decent middle class income for hardworking tds, and prevent too many tds.

In Sg? Vendor wants scale, td company wants scale. They dun GAF how much we make as individuals, but just want as much trio as possible, as cheap as possible to open leg for pax. Some more under the guise of “innovation, technology”.

Hope the Govt can do sth similar, by regulating number of PHVs, if not they can kiss my vote goodbye.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.