[CONSOLIDATED] theMKR's NS privilege but unemployed, no $200 extra pay, no BTO and pay ABSD megathread

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
These are your imagination, don't put words in people's mouth.

So you think those 2 years of earnings don't exist if there is no need to serve NS? :s22:

unlike you, there is enough support from the population to believe the 2 years is not wasted and are unfairly disadvantaged due to that.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

muji4832

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well, I know someone who sign on for 3 or 4 years (Already include the 2 years) and get full salary in the range of $3/4K.

In the end ORD only 1 or 2 years later than the rest. Not sure still got this package now.

Bottom line - System is dead, human are smart. Play the system.

whether 2 years of your prime earnings age makes a difference to you, I don't know. But I know most people would rather have those 2 years of earnings.

You can consider job lost, sure. I can add that in and it won't change the equation.
I consider what's happening for most people, including beh gan and eh gan folks throughout their earnings life. With or without job lost, the 2 years of prime earnings age is gone.

at least you can get the concept, unlike the other dude. :s22:

Fatfool

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey Perisher, I noticed that that joker seems to post a lot during working hours. Raving about stuff and making strange declarations. Hardly a trait of a 41 year old uncle.

Maybe he's some kind of bbfa troll 18-30 who's posting in between w a nking sessions. Just a theory I'm putting across. I'll check back here to see what else he's posted when I go for my next dump.

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh, you mean like these people?

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/spore-girls-say-ns-good-just-dont-ask-them-do-it

S'pore girls say NS is good - just don't ask them to do it

Btw, you are assuming things again.
I did not said I support or against NS. :s22:
My statement is merely 2 years of NS took out 2 prime earnings year.

My wife also agrees NS is good. But I am not going to ask her to do it because I believe that gei kao in life is for the less competent.

Besides, she contribute in so many other ways.

Are you married?

Mebeater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then its a sad life for you that those 2 years mean so much to you and yield so little benefits otherwise.

Yeah I guess if your life is meaningless with no accomplishments then 2 years doesn't mean anything.

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey Perisher, I noticed that that joker seems to post a lot during working hours. Raving about stuff and making strange declarations. Hardly a trait of a 41 year old uncle.

Maybe he's some kind of bbfa troll 18-30 who's posting in between ******* sessions. Just a theory I'm putting across. I'll check back here to see what else he's posted when I go for my next dump.

Yup. My online persona reflects my real life.

Like everyone else here.

Ppl cannot believe how some can be so successful at a young age.
Just like I cannot believe how stupid some ppl can be.

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah I guess if your life is meaningless with no accomplishments then 2 years doesn't mean anything.

On the contrary. my accomplishments makes those two years insignificant.

I am better off than many 10 years my senior. In the board meeting I am the youngest.

And I dun think I am very good. Probably I have been mixing with the right ppl.

otakuflick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's the NSF affected leh, especially mono intakes many who are working before receiving the honour to serve.

otakuflick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My wife also agrees NS is good. But I am not going to ask her to do it because I believe that gei kao in life is for the less competent.

Are you married?

Conscription is good :s22::s22::s22::s22::s22::s22:

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Well, I know someone who sign on for 3 or 4 years (Already include the 2 years) and get full salary in the range of $3/4K.

In the end ORD only 1 or 2 years later than the rest. Not sure still got this package now.

Bottom line - System is dead, human are smart. Play the system.

True.
The only group that wasn't adversely affected are those who already intent to go the army route.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Are you married?

I prefer to not bring in ah gong, ah ma, parents, siblings, spouses, kids etc etc into here.
So why do you ask?

Btw, why you gei gao so much here if you don't like people who gei gao? :s22:
Everyone contributes in many ways. Not an excuse.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Maybe he's some kind of bbfa troll 18-30 who's posting in between w a nking sessions. Just a theory I'm putting across. I'll check back here to see what else he's posted when I go for my next dump.

let's not get personal. We are just here to give our views. :o

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I prefer to not bring in ah gong, ah ma, parents, siblings, spouses, kids etc etc into here.
So why do you ask?

Btw, why you gei gao so much here if you don't like people who gei gao? :s22:
Everyone contributes in many ways. Not an excuse.

Marriage is another chapter in one's life where it promotes self sacrifice.

Those who take the plunge and stay in it will learn this meaning.

Those who dun will end up a bitter soul.

Perisher

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Marriage is another chapter in one's life where it promotes self sacrifice.

Those who take the plunge and stay in it will learn this meaning.

Those who dun will end up a bitter soul.

why you sound so bitter. :s22:

kyo_465

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup.

You are complaining the people who complain about the lost 2 years here.
Still is complaining.

So are the people poking at you. :s22:

Sure. You know me better than I do. Haha

But I still want to laugh at the losers who lost 2 years of their life to their perceived greatness,

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.