All the great Lazada sale events here! (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sunday special day, or just weekend, lazlive whole day have programs :s11:

Heard one say Sunday whole day marathon or what. No idea why they stack the lazlive at same time for 3 different stores sometimes. Bo lang go one, the host keep yawning :s13:

Another one super busy, she say she doing 3 livestream at same time, busy looking at different screens :eek:

chongpang

Reaction score
A Lazada seller ask me to cancel an order where I used a voucher coz oos, instead of cancel the order by himself, any difference?

||||||||||

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A Lazada seller ask me to cancel an order where I used a voucher coz oos, instead of cancel the order by himself, any difference?

You don't cancel your order is in limbo lor, see who can wait longer.

And you can't get back your vouchers.

fata1ityz

Reaction score
I have an unused $250 lazada gift card letting go at $230. PM me if interested. Thanks!

Posted from PCWX using SM-G975F

Last edited:
Reaction score

Contact Laz customer service. They will cancel for you and return the voucher since the messages between u and seller make it clear they are trying to cancel not you.

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Contact Laz customer service. They will cancel for you and return the voucher since the messages between u and seller make it clear they are trying to cancel not you.

6JOKFZC.jpg

didn't happen to moi. cs tell moi to tell seller cancel.

chongpang

Reaction score
On the Subway Q&A page, it seems like many people have problems applying the voucher. They said new vouchers were sent out on 19 Jan and 5 Feb, so try looking for them in your Messages tab.

If still can't find or apply, then you should PM Subway for assistance.

I've checked and there's no new voucher, have pm Subway and will update you all on Subway reply, the staff Leo at NEX not helpful to assist in my redemption too. =(

Last edited:

ridiculous?

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Review from 8 coins becums 7 coins izzit?
Watch livestream from 6 coins every 3 mins to 3 coins every 3 mins?

Regards,
Nina Gan

Sodomicha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hardly drink bbt one but bcos of lazada bbt flash deal sometimes i just buy and opt for 0% sugar.

Take note that if description nv write with pearls mean the drink is w/o pearls tho the pic show with pearls.

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hardly drink bbt one but bcos of lazada bbt flash deal sometimes i just buy and opt for 0% sugar.

Take note that if description nv write with pearls mean the drink is w/o pearls tho the pic show with pearls.

Ya need to see the reviews. Some will say top up pearls etc for 60c - 70c etc.
No sugar won't be tasteless ah :s11:

Can 30% and put in fridge few hours will be ok right :s11:

hwbest

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
only 2 bbt choices today.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.