Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

deathdeath89

Reaction score
anyone went as a family of 3 staterooms? how to make reserveration for specialty restaurants if we want to sit together. does every stateroom need to make their own booking once onboard? planning to take up the unlimited dining package.

bigherosg

Reaction score
anyone went as a family of 3 staterooms? how to make reserveration for specialty restaurants if we want to sit together. does every stateroom need to make their own booking once onboard? planning to take up the unlimited dining package.

Approach the guest services desk once u onboard
Cos the app only booking for individual rm, at the same time book all the shows n activities u are interested

direptor

Reaction score
Approach the guest services desk once u onboard
Cos the app only booking for individual rm, at the same time book all the shows n activities u are interested

Restaurant bookings are done at the restaurants and not guest services. Any restaurant can help u make a reservation for all the restaurants onboard and you can book for multiple rooms as long as you have their room number.

FastPC2020

Reaction score
Does anyone know the onboard price for the internet surf and stream package?

For the 3 night cruise you really don’t need the package the first night or the last day since you’ll be at the cruise terminal. I’m thinking about purchasing on board after breakfast on the first day at sea. Then it should only be a 2 day package. Also if you have ever sailed with RC before you should be at least be a Gold member in the crown and anchor which supposedly will get you 10% off the onboard price of internet. Below are the current cruise planner prices.

——-- ——Cost - 3 Night. - In SGD
1 Device - 28.55. - 85.64
2 Devices - 54.37 - 163.12

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/...om-internet-discount-diamond-members-or-above

Last edited:

pooopy

Reaction score

For the 3 night cruise you really don’t need the package the first night or the last day since you’ll be at the cruise terminal. I’m thinking about purchasing on board after breakfast on the first day at sea. Then it should only be a 2 day package. Also if you have ever sailed with RC before you should be at least be a Gold member in the crown and anchor which supposedly will get you 10% off the onboard price of internet. Below are the current cruise planner prices.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/...om-internet-discount-diamond-members-or-above
I paid 72sgd for 2 devices on the 3 nights cruise through pre-booked package

kelvinn

Reaction score
Just came back today from sailing, did not buy wifi in advance due to festive and work and they spam me so much adv emails so i never read in depth LOL. there is a deadline to buy all these pre trip package and expires about 3 days before your sail date.

I took the same approach to buy from Day 2 to Day 5 only. One account buy two devices (my spouse & i) in total paid USD 107.95:( This is aftr 10% discount for Gold member (you will qualify it after a first full pay trip thereafter)

Last edited:

FastPC2020

Reaction score
Just came back today from sailing, did not buy wifi in advance due to festive and work and they spam me so much adv emails so i never read in depth LOL. there is a deadline to buy all these pre trip package and expires about 3 days before your sail date.

I took the same approach to buy from Day 2 to Day 5 only. One account buy two devices (my spouse & i) in total paid USD 107.95:( This is aftr 10% discount for Gold member (you will qualify it after a first full pay trip thereafter)

So that is the 4 night cruise so it would be a little more. It is still less then the package price because you are not paying for the first day.

RAKSL38

Reaction score
Hi, is it cheaper to book direct from the operator or thru 3rd party provider like Klook?

Went to Dream cruise in Dec & now looking to book RC cruise.

direptor

Reaction score
Just FYI.

Quantum load factor may increase

The ship's protocols are under review, and Royal Caribbean is talking with Singapore about increasing the load factor from its current 50% to 65% in the coming weeks.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just FYI.

Quantum load factor may increase

The ship's protocols are under review, and Royal Caribbean is talking with Singapore about increasing the load factor from its current 50% to 65% in the coming weeks.

So better to cruise now

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My traditional dining time is 530pm, so which deck will I be allocated to ?

direptor

Reaction score
My traditional dining time is 530pm, so which deck will I be allocated to ?

If i didn't recall wrongly, traditional dining tends to be deck 3 while my time dining is on deck 4 but this can change depending on the number of pax onboard and how they want spread the crowd.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If i didn't recall wrongly, traditional dining tends to be deck 3 while my time dining is on deck 4 but this can change depending on the number of pax onboard and how they want spread the crowd.

Noted with thanks

onglai330

Reaction score
Hi, second time planning for cruise, can I check for QoTS balcony state rooms is the HDMI port of the TV accessible? I'm planning to bring my console over but scared no HDMI port to connect, cause the last time i went on Voyager the HDMI port cannot be accessed.

FastPC2020

Reaction score
According to this post yes. https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/131847118-post2594.html

I plugged a usb light in and it’s a tight squeeze to get your hand behind the TV but it is accessible.

Hi, second time planning for cruise, can I check for QoTS balcony state rooms is the HDMI port of the TV accessible? I'm planning to bring my console over but scared no HDMI port to connect, cause the last time i went on Voyager the HDMI port cannot be accessed.

onglai330

Reaction score
I see.. Thanks!! Been trying to search via reviews and pictures but couldn't find any so it's driving me nuts

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.