Dream Cruise is Docking In Singapore (World Dream)

cimbee

Reaction score
TP cannot be used for spending, only PP can be used for spending. PP can be used to pay for your gratuity, taxes, or upgrade your cabin to balcony/suite.

Make sure to utilise them before the expiry date.

Thanks. I logged into her account on rwas.com for her today. Seems her pp originally supposed to expire last june got extended to expire this june probably due to covid. I was thinking is it more worthwhile to ask her to offset port n gratuity charges or go redeem abalone etc
. Cos i also don't know how many pp can redeem what. She also doesn't pay attention to such things lol

cimbee

Reaction score
So i assume your mum is already gold and she have 114TP as of today. Quite the same as me.

So after june we will renew gold tier and all will be reset to zero and will start to aim to renew gold again.. TP got no monetary value nor redeem it is only use for status or TP promos onboard this TP promos is on that cruise only and currently is damm lousy

PPs have monetary value. It can be use to offset charges onboard, redeem e-credit and redeem cabins. PP has expiry date so please check carefully. So ask your mum go another time and hit 30K PP then can redeem a 2N suite. My best advice. if 45K even better then can redeem 3N suite.

Yes, she been maintaining gold for a few years. I remember reading an old post about balance tp after deducting 60 will carry over to next half year then start accumulating from there or something but anyway i told her IR won't serve gold card alcohol anymore so time being not much incentive to maintain gold status really

Winterdews

Reaction score
Yes, she been maintaining gold for a few years. I remember reading an old post about balance tp after deducting 60 will carry over to next half year then start accumulating from there or something but anyway i told her IR won't serve gold card alcohol anymore so time being not much incentive to maintain gold status really

No it wont it will be reset to zero.

Basing on what you say Lets example you have 599TP and you take 60tp to renew and left 539TP? so you can just clock another 61 to get plat lol

It dont work this way .. All will reset to zero if you are same tier going for upgrade. Unless you are silver and upgrade to gold then you can carry forward you TP if is not expire yet.

The question will be is the member going onboard just to have the free alcohol drink? Yes it is a nice thing to have but not a main criteria.

Last edited:

lilycll

Reaction score
No it wont it will be reset to zero.

Basing on what you say Lets example you have 599TP and you take 60tp to renew and left 539TP? so you can just clock another 61 to get plat lol

It dont work this way .. All will reset to zero if you are same tier going for upgrade. Unless you are silver and upgrade to gold then you can carry forward you TP if is not expire yet.

If you already earned 599TP, you would have been upgraded to gold at the time when you reached 60TP. You only need 1TP more to get Platinum as long as you earn within the qualifying period.

TP will not be deducted but only reset after qualifying period.

Last edited:

cruzwhiz

Reaction score
Thanks. I logged into her account on rwas.com for her today. Seems her pp originally supposed to expire last june got extended to expire this june probably due to covid. I was thinking is it more worthwhile to ask her to offset port n gratuity charges or go redeem abalone etc
. Cos i also don't know how many pp can redeem what. She also doesn't pay attention to such things lol

It is more worth to pay for port charges and gratuity. Or do what winterdews suggested. Go another time and aim for 30k or 45k, so u can redeem palace suite for 2 nights and 3 nights respectively.

Winterdews

Reaction score
If you already earned 599TP, you would have been upgraded to gold at the time when you reached 60TP. You only need 1TP more to get Platinum as long as you earn within the qualifying period.

TP will not be deducted but only reset after qualifying period.

after the expiry date lol

The example is existing gold member which have 599tp and 30june21 expire and now is 01July onwards

So have to start all over again

This example wont happen in real life as members got so much TP will cheong until get plat lol

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score
It is more worth to pay for port charges and gratuity. Or do what winterdews suggested. Go another time and aim for 30k or 45k, so u can redeem palace suite for 2 nights and 3 nights respectively.

yes bro you are right redeem suite is most value for your PP. Somemore can bring up to 4 paxs lol

ryanlion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

How to ‘aim’ for more points? Gamble more ah?

yumiko33

Reaction score
Got assigned to stateroom 15092... went to see the deck plan and its seems to be the all the way at the back. is it bad for first time cruiser and since its also my first time bringing my mum for cruise. How to change the room if its not good?

mashimaropom

Reaction score
Got assigned to stateroom 15092... went to see the deck plan and its seems to be the all the way at the back. is it bad for first time cruiser and since its also my first time bringing my mum for cruise. How to change the room if its not good?
You can contact them live char

lilycll

Reaction score

This is the furthest far back you can get on the Ship. Since all inclusive restaurants (Lido and 24hrs Snack Corner @ Deck 16, Dream Dining Lower @ Deck 7 and Dream Dining Upper @ Deck 8) are all at the Aft (Back) of the Ship, you walk lesser steps to get there as compared to those cabins in the Forward (Front) of the Ship. Imaging the ship is about 335m long, forward cabin would mean the need to walk more than 200m+ one way just to get to the inclusive restarants.

Worst case if you didn't manage to change before sailing day, you can always try to go to the Reception @ Deck 6 Mid Ship to change. Just find some reasons to do so like too far and too noisy blah blah blah. :D

You will have plenty of time to explore the whole ship so whichever cabin should not be any big issue unless the elders have problem to walk too long.

Last edited:

Winterdews

Reaction score

i stayed at the same cabin you have when on genting dream.. Got huge balcony area and beside is the deluxe suite..

It may vibrate abit but not much diff the most you can ask them is see if can change to cabin near the lifts. You are on the highest deck for balcony so any changes will be to lower decks if they have.

Last edited:

chaotah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Many people already posted no more deluxe package for palace suite, and below is the reply from their customer service.

For the palace benefits, if your sailing is on 3March onwards, the deluxe drink package is no longer included. However, guests would still be able to enjoy the following instead,

- Set Meal Entitlements: The Palace set menus are inclusive of coffee, tea, Chinese tea or green tea in the specialty restaurants, free of charge and unlimited during meal hours.

- Palace Happy Hour: Exclusive daily evening Happy Hour with selected wines, beers, spirits and non-alcoholic beverages.

- Free-flow Coffee, Tea and Juices: Free-flow of chilled juices as well as selected hot beverages, including Chinese tea, Japanese tea and coffee selection throughout the day. Available at

o Palace Lounge, Palace Pool Side Café and Genting Club Lounge (WDR)

yumiko33

Reaction score
Thanks all for your reply. My mum’s leg is not too good so lesser walking will be ideal. But in any case it’s just 2N cruise.

So looking forward to our first cruise trip.

i stayed at the same cabin you have when on genting dream.. Got huge balcony area and beside is the deluxe suite..

It may vibrate abit but not much diff the most you can ask them is see if can change to cabin near the lifts. You are on the highest deck for balcony so any changes will be to lower decks if they have.

emo_121

Reaction score
Just want to check, i change my room to aft of the ship, because i want the bigger balcony space.

This is my 2nd time only on cruise (1st was with RC).

Does the aft rooms have vibration issues?

My covid test time is 1500-1515hrs

Once onboard, can straight away go book the pools,Jacuzzi, Gym, and shows alrdy?
How to efficiently and effectively maximize my booking for all? HAHA

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.