Xiaomi TV Discussion Thread VII [consolidated]

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
no airmouse can, because the TV powered off the dongle.

try using IR remote.

mx3 has IR learning button, switch mx3 to IR mode and program the power button.
tried almost 50times still can't get the IR learning work..see YouTube and instruction seem easy but still can't make it learn..dun know whether is the remote got problem or wat.it said press and hold TV button 3 sec to enter learning mode the light will . stay lit.but it doesn't workgive up alry..

Sent from POCO X3 using GAGT

Last edited:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tried almost 50times still can't get the IR learning work..see YouTube and instruction seem easy but still can't make it learn..dun know whether is the remote got problem or wat.it said press and hold TV button 3 sec to enter learning mode the light will . stay lit.but it doesn't workgive up alry..

there are so many models of mx3 airmouse, although all called mx3, the procedures are not the same.

so you can't just pick one youtube and follow.

The best is to read the manual ( or a piece of paper ) that comes with the airmouse.

For my mx3, need to toggle to IR mode before I can do the programming. My mx3's led indicator is green when using RF, red when using ir. and I can program all the 40 buttons.

By the way, I don't recommend using airmouse for android TV, the better way is to use the stock remote. There are enough app designed for android TV, it is not necessary to sideload those handphone apps.

jack112

Reaction score
Sian. Bought a xiaomi 4s, but didn’t realise it’s a Russian set.
Anybody managed to do a refund to exchange to the global set? Bought from minihelpers.

kottty

Master Member
Reaction score
Anybody managed to do a refund to exchange to the global set? Bought from minihelpers.
how u different wat version is the TV?

plustwo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what wrong with russian version?

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought on Sunday before CNY. By Wednesday, still not delivered although they replied 2-3 business day. When checked with them on Wednesday, they replied need to wait till end of February.

Immediately cancel the order in Qoo10 and placed another order with Mijia. They informed will be delivered within 1 week. And true enough, on the following Tuesday, QXpress courier called and TV was delivered.

Forummwers here mentioned minihelper and Mijia are same company. If that's the case, why one can deliver while the other says no stock?

Been enjoying the tv on my room, good purchase.

Posted from PCWX using XIAOMI 10 ULTRA

the price ranger of the same unit is differ lei from the link source?

Mijia

https://qoo.tn/Bo3bYX/Q120058112

minihelper
https://qoo.tn/Bs3bYX/Q120058112

got mine from Mijia last time round.

ninjahippo

Reaction score
Anyone can share where to repair TV? My 65 4s cannot turn on, the white light come on n after a while start blinking. It seems unable to startup

meekiatah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone can share where to repair TV? My 65 4s cannot turn on, the white light come on n after a while start blinking. It seems unable to startup

I posted before but mod somehow delete away;

u using L65M5-AZ? check the back of the TV,

are you familiar with opening and using soldering iron? if yes open up the back as below;

If you dont have confident or not familiar DO NOT PROCEED as electrical stuff dont play play

Once Open you will see below; you said have blinking white LED it means the main power board is OK and the issue is the Tcon in circle
Capture.jpg

Power on and see if this LED is ON or OFF

Capture.jpg

If it is off remove the Tcon board
buy this converter TPS54335A , location U1106
locate this component and change it

Edit I got 1 TPS54335A left and can give to u

Capture.jpg

Edit to add photo

Last edited:

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think between Minihelpers and Mijia both also not Xiaomi but are authorized dealers... and I think for those with poor experience, like getting a Russian set instead of global set, the size of the TV matters... the 43" and 65" versions seem to be from different sources... I bought my 65" from Minihelpers and got the bracket from them... it's a third party who came to install the bracket and mount and install the TV... there was some mix up by the third party cos Minihelpers sent the third party installer the invoice earlier than the delivery date as I requested for delayed delivery... the invoice was filed one side and forgotten... the third party installer had to return to factory to load up another 65" TV for me... so I think services quite ok... if the TV is advertised as having Netflix natively installed, it should come with that... and if also advertised it's DVB-T2 equipped, it should be so... not sure if the version whether Russian or Spanish matters if everything as advertised functions as it should?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So annoying... Kodi got updated automatically to version 19.0 'Matrix' and it broke the SMB sharing protocol... tried all morning to figure out what was wrong but in the end I simply re-installed Kodi 18.9 'Leia' and everything is good now...

souldude

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Q1 is so tempting...hope they will get some I'd the european stock for Singapore.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.