[Official] Playstation 5

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score

I trade in lo... since they took the ps4 pro stock, my firecuda and extra DS4 controller can sell separately.. plus i got subsidy for 100+ so not too bad of a deal in the end.. not too mention collect tomorrow..

i will sell away 1 dual sense.. they sold in bundle with extra dual sense but i already have one bought from capital mall.

Last edited:

chrischai101

Reaction score
U still have a PO fully paid @ BD right ?

I trade in lo... since they took the ps4 pro stock, my firecuda and extra controller can sell separately.. plus i got subsidy for 100+ so not too bad of a deal in the end.. not too mention collect tomorrow..

i will sell away 1 dual sense.. they sold in bundle with extra dual sense but i already have one bought from capital mall.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
Alamak Sony still has not released Disney+ on the PS5? Still region locked for Disney+ when i use the Disney+ button on my PS5 media remote.

Already out officially in SG

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After so long this thread still talk about buying PS5 and not about games.

Buy as display issit?

my ps5 1 week+ never use already. now mostly play game pass with xbox series x.

Tonight maybe go download the new persona which is ps4 game

angka8

Reaction score
Finally got my digital ps5 from HN after many months. Pre-ordered on Sep.

The loading of PS4 games on ps5 does not seem to load extremely fast. Only slightly faster. Quite disappointed

anyhowsaysay

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally got my digital ps5 from HN after many months. Pre-ordered on Sep.

The loading of PS4 games on ps5 does not seem to load extremely fast. Only slightly faster. Quite disappointed

Only those made for PS5 native games then really fast...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.