[OFFICIAL] Fish keeping lover lounge - Part 2

tankgunner

Mentor
Reaction score
2 feet but its width and height is smaller than normal 2 feet tanks. This tank capacity only 21L so that says lot. Not complaining though cos that's exactly y I bot this tank :D
it is very challenging to keep a tank with such low volume of water.
very little room for error.

kimwee

Master Member
Reaction score
it is very challenging to keep a tank with such low volume of water.
very little room for error.

Ya man so initial setup the tank need monitor like a hawk. Have a few casualties but lucky small fishes so not so heartache....

Xenogade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dunno is bc my Arowana died i loss confidence keep fish or what...now cycling tank added food to increase ammonia and added bb in a bottle 1 week later no smell... now add new batch of food the smell is back it is like the BB is not enough...

last time done the same thing will work one but now.... :(:(:(

What bb you use? now i only swear by prodibio bb and biohome media

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What bb you use? now i only swear by prodibio bb and biohome media

off-brand psb and bb that been sold online for years

my biomedia a bit rojak got rod, ball, lava rocks, jap matt and sponge filter. Gather from all my previous 211 tanks

Apex01

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
IamhGHA.jpg

Li4YayX.jpg

f0KywAp.jpg

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont u guy find it funny that many keepers on carousel that bought their tankset for 1k after 1-2yrs still trying to sell it for 1k?

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of going back to this hobby after stopping it for more than 10 years.

I m looking at a 2 or 2.5 FT Tank with IOS..any idea where I can get it from? Would prefer LFS to be on the East or NEast side. C328 is too far for me.

Thanks.

skytan13

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of going back to this hobby after stopping it for more than 10 years.

I m looking at a 2 or 2.5 FT Tank with IOS..any idea where I can get it from? Would prefer LFS to be on the East or NEast side. C328 is too far for me.

Thanks.

nanyang lor...but need car

FinchGuy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks.

There's a LFS in Oasis Terrace

Yua Mikami

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boliao feel like doing this but cant think of where to suntan the culture without causing any troubles

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.