Where to tailor clothes =D - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u guys brush ur suits? How often? Mostly I read advice to brush before/after wear but I have a few to rotate, and I don’t wear them on a routine basis so it may be months before one gets worn again. Wondering if I should do that on a regular basis like once a month or so?

spectrearc

Reaction score
Nowadays Lai En the opening hours still the same?

Think need go make some new shirts liao, old ones getting v threadbare

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do u guys brush ur suits? How often? Mostly I read advice to brush before/after wear but I have a few to rotate, and I don’t wear them on a routine basis so it may be months before one gets worn again. Wondering if I should do that on a regular basis like once a month or so?
Brush after every wear! The acr of brushing is to remove dust and dirt. Store it in a dust bag and you'll probably only need to brush it again upon your next wear.

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Nookie6

Reaction score
Hi guys, can I ask, does anyone have any experience that the dry cleaner caused the suit to crease? And they claimed its the suit's problem, not their washing?
I have dry cleaned my suit 3-4 times previously and there were no issues.

darthsid11111

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, can I ask, does anyone have any experience that the dry cleaner caused the suit to crease? And they claimed its the suit's problem, not their washing?
I have dry cleaned my suit 3-4 times previously and there were no issues.
Need pics

Sent from Samsung SM-G781B using GAGT

Spartanz.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

did a tailoring session and came up with this piece of suit.

just wondering if i have the prominent suit divots that could be a issue?

the rest of the suit is perfect except for my shoulder region where the divots seems to be protruding out slightly.

any opinions?
s1.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

Jay9999

Reaction score
Hi guys

did a tailoring session and came up with this piece of suit.

just wondering if i have the prominent suit divots that could be a issue?

the rest of the suit is perfect except for my shoulder region where the divots seems to be protruding out slightly.

any opinions?
s1.jpg

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

s3.jpg

s4.jpg

Which tailor did you use?

vi3ir4

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, ordered a suit from suitsupply recently, would need a few alterations according to the staff. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with suitsupply's alteration service? Would it be better to do the alteration with a reputable tailor like Meng Yee? Thanks in advance!

wahjohreno

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, ordered a suit from suitsupply recently, would need a few alterations according to the staff. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with suitsupply's alteration service? Would it be better to do the alteration with a reputable tailor like Meng Yee? Thanks in advance!

They are good. Don't worry about the quality of the alteration. Both the "shifu"s have equal (high quality) workmanship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.