Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
since i see the sub w/o date u can get for <5$, i just gib myself some extra allowance..
i like a bit gian2 sub riao....

That time i was quote 6.2 k for sub with date.. maybe if u gain we go buy together can bargain.. haha.. :D

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
Man size date just stainless steel can get for 4.6K liaoz i was asking the pink face one also.. becaue that is what i intend to buy initially.. but after read up i like the submariner alot.. Sub price went up very hiong..
ping U, any good sites that explains each lolek that is on market now..so that I can research a bit..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Date is good when i park car must see date for coupon tearing... keke... but sub w/o date using non SEL... :s27:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://www.oysterworld.de/

I got quite lots of info from there... i intially thinking of getting 2nd hand too.. but troublesome to go service center and i can tell u to find a rolex sub few year old in good condition very hard... :s7: If u get 2nd hand GMT2 or explorer2 might as well top up few hundred to abt most 1k for a brand new one.. ;)

Now hot favorite beside daytona is submariner laioz

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
Date is good when i park car must see date for coupon tearing... keke... but sub w/o date using non SEL... :s27:

compares sub date and w/o date is only the SEL?
the price delta btw these two is how much?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
compares sub date and w/o date is only the SEL?
the price delta btw these two is how much?

diferent movement too.. sub w/o date using same movement as explorer1 , Air-King too

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bwaysaigan said:
wanna buy my one arnots?????

u want to sell which want? interested leh if good condition .. u aiming for sea dweller right

Last edited:

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
diferent movement too.. sub w/o date using same movement as explorer1 , Air-King too
now the Sub non-date model 14060M is using Caliber 3130(same as Expl 1, Airking, Oyster Perpetual...)
the old Sub non-date model 14060 is Caliber 3000...
watch out for the model numbrer different of 'M'
the 3130 is the Rolex latest movement...think is the Caliber 3135 'Without Date Version'...
Caliber 3135...Sea Dweller, Sub date, Datejust using it...since 1988...

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Rolex came out with new design for their box liao....
check here…
if getting brand new watch...maybe can check the package see the watch is old stock or new loh...

someone said the new box is plastic...
the old one is wooden...
i prefer the old version...

bwaysaigan

Banned
Reaction score
this one how much u willings offer????

beast2.jpg

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bwaysaigan said:
this one how much u willings offer????

beast2.jpg

$2. ;)The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
tag go to jurong point can get very cheap

how much discount are u talking about? is it from vincent watch??? must be more than 25% than worth the trip to go all the way to jurong point.
:s22:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
evets said:
how much discount are u talking about? is it from vincent watch??? must be more than 25% than worth the trip to go all the way to jurong point.
:s22:

u go try.. sld no problem..which model u looking

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today go chinatown was offered dweller for 6.9k only :eek: ... GMT2 jubilee 5.5K GMT2 oyster strip 6.5K :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.