Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks to boobip's info.. we go DIckson walk walk..... Almost want to get the Sub too comparing to the pepsi they have initially. The Sub sing to me. Later we request them to get new sub and a GMT black/Red... The GMT sing to me more... just like when i initial look at the GMT... :D

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
zhe dao le..

maybe next time could have rolex outing? kekek
no lah..4.7K..the discount you all get still ok lah...the sub non-date after 15% is 4.9K...the shop give few % more...
what i heard 1st pic can get 15%...2nd pic can ask for 20%...

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
Yea.. next time any bro who want to buy should organise one.... today very very song...

IMG_1927.jpg
5.3K very good buy....
if want Oyster bracelet how much…????

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
5.3K very good buy....
if want Oyster bracelet how much…????

5.8... jubilee o fliplock abit danderious.. but very comfortable and classic look.. the link like wrapping yr hand swee swee... airy too.. hair can breath :s13:

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
5.8... jubilee o fliplock abit danderious.. but very comfortable and classic look.. the link like wrapping yr hand swee swee... airy too.. hair can breath :s13:
Jubilee is nice too…i like DateJust with jubilee…but some said the Jubilee bracelet will expend and if you got hairy hand...then your hair will kana pull... :o

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
Jubilee is nice too…i like DateJust with jubilee…but some said the Jubilee bracelet will expend and if you got hairy hand...then your hair will kana pull... :o
like dat good mar, u feel the pain, like S&M kekeekk

boobip

Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
Thanks to boobip's info.. we go DIckson walk walk..... Almost want to get the Sub too comparing to the pepsi they have initially. The Sub sing to me. Later we request them to get new sub and a GMT black/Red... The GMT sing to me more... just like when i initial look at the GMT... :D

Welcome, my man! Just glad that my few hours spent with the Dickson guy managed to get you your subs and GMT II. Your GMT Masters II looks very impressive... I'm almost drooling already. Hmm... just wondering what happened to the supposed deals that should've been offered to you guys at peninsula? GMT II rocks man!!! I'll wait for the pricing from KL and Thailand first, but I hope they're higher than the pricing in SG, cos i bet nothing beats making the trip down to Dickson's and going through the entire sales process, with the eventual wearing of the Rolex on your wrist!

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
boobip said:
Welcome, my man! Just glad that my few hours spent with the Dickson guy managed to get you your subs and GMT II. Your GMT Masters II looks very impressive... I'm almost drooling already. Hmm... just wondering what happened to the supposed deals that should've been offered to you guys at peninsula? GMT II rocks man!!! I'll wait for the pricing from KL and Thailand first, but I hope they're higher than the pricing in SG, cos i bet nothing beats making the trip down to Dickson's and going through the entire sales process, with the eventual wearing of the Rolex on your wrist!
go go i add u to the list quick quick

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boobip said:

penisular is our first stop.. Their price went up abit.. and the sub with date which they quote me previously 6.2 now 6.8.. not worth lor.. not rush impluse so we all go walk walk to other AD to

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
go go i add u to the list quick quick

u good lar u... at first undecisive what to get then u see see touch the sub u got "hooked" liaoz keke... :s13:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boobip said:

Yea the sale guy very friendly (dun think good to mention his name) ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.