Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobip

Reaction score
snip3r said:
go go i add u to the list quick quick

hahahaha! Given a few years back when i just started out working, I'd probably have bought it on impulse... but learnt to be patient. However, the animal within still lurks... the impulse is still there as always, just that the older me always step in the last minute and says: 'NO... do your research first!'. Guess that's the way it goes man. Can feel your joy about your brand new watches man! Savour the goodness!

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
boobip said:
hahahaha! Given a few years back when i just started out working, I'd probably have bought it on impulse... but learnt to be patient. However, the animal within still lurks... the impulse is still there as always, just that the older me always step in the last minute and says: 'NO... do your research first!'. Guess that's the way it goes man. Can feel your joy about your brand new watches man! Savour the goodness!
haha the feeling is just great to own the legendary sub that is worn by Sean Connery(Dr No) ^_^''

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
boobip said:
actually base on visual, I have filtered quite a bit of models and some bros here have somehow provide some advise and once I seal my decision..they you go =)

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
Yea the sale guy very friendly (dun think good to mention his name) ..
once the shop people 'feel' that you really keen to buy...all will become very Friendly lah...:D

your GMT2 red/black very good price...
Passixnx that time got 1 P series(2000) GMT2 red/black with Oyster bracelet think asking around 5K ba...

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
see when free, lolek owners goes lim kopi keke..
havent sleep har?
like that whole table all Lolex lehhhh:o

Sat night mah..zz late loh....but going zz soon...

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snip3r said:
ok la..me rest soon..take care
oyasumi
one more thing..your watch the green sticker show 14060M rite...???
the one with M is the latest model with 3130...

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
once the shop people 'feel' that you really keen to buy...all will become very Friendly lah...:D

your GMT2 red/black very good price...
Passixnx that time got 1 P series(2000) GMT2 red/black with Oyster bracelet think asking around 5K ba...

i know a place black red jubilee 2000 pc selling at 4.8.. but 4.5 can get lar.. i rather the few hundred get new one.. and save on the authetic fee in rolex service center ;)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
one more thing..your watch the green sticker show 14060M rite...???
the one with M is the latest model with 3130...

help him to anser.. yeah his is the 14060M.. some shop die die quote max can go is 5.2K...

We also go to a 2nd hand shop at lucky... Sea dweller 2004 is 6.8.. feels like telling him for 100 more i get a brand new pc.. GMT black red selling 5.1

khimwoon

Reaction score
ya man... at first i aiming at pre-own too... but after thinking... still better to have a brand new watch all to ourselves... the feeling is diff... the process is priceless hahaha...

the GMT2 price really damn solid... i tempted too... imagine got date got gmt.

but hehehe think i only like sub design after all... after the date version kapu laio... my mind set on non-date...

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My package got 3 booklets... chrono book, oyster book, GMT book.. no achor.. but the GMT got "airoplane" boi? :D

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
khimwoon said:
ya man... at first i aiming at pre-own too... but after thinking... still better to have a brand new watch all to ourselves... the feeling is diff... the process is priceless hahaha...

the GMT2 price really damn solid... i tempted too... imagine got date got gmt.

but hehehe think i only like sub design after all... after the date version kapu laio... my mind set on non-date...

faster go get left one pc only.. 4.7 very good price.

khimwoon

Reaction score
yup... the lastest 14060M which use the 3130 movement found in explorer 1... now doing accuracy test... usually is comparing with international atomic time for a period of 24hrs... now 12 hrs laio... get ready...

ITS SPOT ON!!!!! totally 0 sec defer from the time... ******* accurate i can tell u... hahahaha

SONG BO!!!!!!

khimwoon

Reaction score
this should throw away all the others perception of lack of cosc on non-date... its the same cosc standard movement found in explorer 1 ah etc... base on timezone qoute... this movement is one of the most tough wearing found in rolex line... due to the fact it lack the date function thus a more rugged movement... anyone who wan get a sub... can consider this 14060M... value for money...

go get GMT also... damn solid price now too... damn not eoungh money... if not i get both!!!!

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
khimwoon said:
this should throw away all the others perception of lack of cosc on non-date... its the same cosc standard movement found in explorer 1 ah etc... base on timezone qoute... this movement is one of the most tough wearing found in rolex line... due to the fact it lack the date function thus a more rugged movement... anyone who wan get a sub... can consider this 14060M... value for money...

go get GMT also... damn solid price now too... damn not eoungh money... if not i get both!!!!

see what u need then get lot... both i also like.. but for price different for the extra features i dun mind.. further more GMT is a flexible watch.. can change all black brezel if want sub look... change to oyster bracelet if want sporty look

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Snip3r: better check that yr crown is fully tighten. my wasn't lucky i find out else water get in die liaoz.. think they adjust the time for us they nv lock the crown and want to seal the deal fast. Go check :)

For those going to buy watch.. check that too

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
i rather the few hundred get new one.. and save on the authetic fee in rolex service center ;)
dont forget the 2yrs warranty by Rolex.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.