Not open for further replies.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dogfun.gif
:s13:

marxace

Reaction score
What is the power reserve of your Rolexes? My sub date can only last about 30 hours leh. Izzit not "run in" yet?

XXXXXXXXXX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why so few ppl interested in SD?

due to the price? size too big n heavy? doesnt look nice? the air vault?

XXXXXXXXXX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MikeChan_ said:
Most Probably due to it's weight and purpose if one dun really dive and might think it's an over-buy. It's quite a nice watch though. What di you think?

So tempted to get the 4.7K ones you guys are having... how are they working so far?

i tried wearing a SD.

weight is lighter than my Tag Kirium Chronometer although it looks thick and big.

dun dive still can buy mah :D

XXXXXXXXXX

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MikeChan_ said:
See your preference mah... if like then buy within your budget. Life is very short, do save up for some emergencies and the rest to enjoy. Nobody know what is going to happen tomorrow.

Me thinking hard now... 1st hand or second-hand, sub with or without date....

get new more shiok lar.

2nd hand dunno real or fake.

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
MikeChan_ said:
See your preference mah... if like then buy within your budget. Life is very short, do save up for some emergencies and the rest to enjoy. Nobody know what is going to happen tomorrow.

Me thinking hard now... 1st hand or second-hand, sub with or without date....
if i die early, i know i wore a rolex before =)

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
MikeChan_ said:
Bro, U got the sub w/o date? How is it so far?

DIE WITH NO REGRETS AH!!!
now die oso can no regrets lar.....been there, wore that =)

snip3r

Banned
Reaction score
MikeChan_ said:
Orh... i have already read all of them. My question was was after you bought the watch, what was your feelings, comments...because there is usually a different before and after buying something.

Could you PM me the name of the salesperson at Dickson? Me going down on monday cos my town office is near there. Who knows, hand itchy might just get the last piece!

Haha!
normally ppl satisfied with the purchase keep their mouth shut =)

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MikeChan_ said:
Ok I got it. I was just suprised at the hype before and after purchase, after reading all your posts...doesn't seem to balance. I think i shall be experiencing this phenomenen soon.

Thanks for the feedback.

why not balance?? Best is that u can feel and try the mentioned models... maybe u like datejust more.. or it suit yr hand more...

khimwoon

Reaction score
true... jus go down and try them out... cos no individual is alike... maybe now u find the sub nice... but maybe down at the shop u try the explorer u suddenly ganna attach to it... its all down to feeling...

still love explorer 1 but the size jus a bit too small on my wrist... but i think its only a matter of time before i going to get it...

next target in line will be the sub date! dunno if i can do a trade in with my omega seamaster... then fork out some more cash later... hmm not some more... its many many more hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.