Corbell office location. (Thanks to tayts1)

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CanIsayNo said:
Hey.. just wondering.. where exactly does corbell sell their stuff to? retail outlets?

I happened to be fortunate enough to get corbell as my attachment company...

Just wondering if i have to travel all the way to amk everyday... cos I heard my attachment for corbell would be at suntec.

Thanks!

Har? What attachment? You are our next batch of attachment student is it? I'm not too sure... You will know when you reached our office. :)

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coolstyle said:
Har? What attachment? You are our next batch of attachment student is it? I'm not too sure... You will know when you reached our office. :)
ya haha.. start in oct

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haha oh yes i love to get tekaned... anyway i heard ill become a salesman for corbell haha.. so probably wont be working there

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey just wondering.. what is the dress code for the employees at corbell? And do they have to arrive much earlier than the opening time?

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CanIsayNo said:
Hey.. just wondering.. where exactly does corbell sell their stuff to? retail outlets?

I happened to be fortunate enough to get corbell as my attachment company...

Just wondering if i have to travel all the way to amk everyday... cos I heard my attachment for corbell would be at suntec.

Thanks!

Wah, so song. I only I can get it next time.

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
charleslin said:
Wah, so song. I only I can get it next time.
song?? depends lor.. song if its near my house haha but ang mo kio and my home is quite a distance away lol

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey... mind if i ask what the dress code is for the employees there?

Coolstyle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you will be assigned to do at our office. Perhaps for the first day just wear a polo tee will do... :)

CanIsayNo

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Coolstyle said:
I'm not sure what you will be assigned to do at our office. Perhaps for the first day just wear a polo tee will do... :)
alright, thanks a lot... i assume u'll be there too right?

addict951

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
The 1st time I went to Corbell's office I walked under the MRT track towards Bishan direction, then after the school and blk dun know what, turned into the carpark then can see the Tech Place compound liao. Ok lah, quite near to MRT imo, walked about 15-20 mins. :s13:

AgentSnake

Reaction score
dun mind me askin
do i just drop by to the office just with an antec psu which need to b rma?
wat else shud i bring along? if for receipt i dun think ive it.
but isnt the antec psu has a sticker of date/year during p.o.?

shark78

Reaction score
mind if i ask here?

I bought a msi 533 mega mp3 player(256mb internal memory) some time in april 06.. it is now unable to turn on..... I can't find my warranty card, but i did rem to register it online...

can i rma it???

cheers

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.