Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobip

Reaction score
pongz_hk said:
Hey guys,

I got quoted a brand new sea dweller at an AD for $6950. Still have yet to make my rounds to other ADs. Any idea whats the going rate currently? Wanted to get the sub, but sub best price about $7300. Seems like the SD more worth it. Any thoughts?

Dude, $6950 is almost last year's price as some of our brothers here were quoted around this period. And IMO, it's more worth it to get the Dweller at this current moment. It looks more aggressive with a thicker case than a Subdate. One thing though, it might very well be a 'F' series instead of a 'D' series if it's going for 6.9k. But anyway, there is no diff between the 2 series. Is the shop that quoted you LeeChay?

boobip

Reaction score
Bro Mayhem69, If you wanna speculate, I'd advise you to go for gold, the rise in value had been gradual over the past few years and looks likely to have a steady climb. Betting bucks on watches is not really advisable these days, unless u've got one of the 6 vintage red daytonas stashed somewhere. I'm sure the other brothers here will agree. Only get your rolex if it's something u wanna enjoy on your wrist. Though I say it's cash strapped to your wrist, nobody can be sure of the value of it a few years down the road.

pongz_hk

Reaction score
Hi Bro Boobip,

No its not LeeChay. Got a lower quote for the SD at 6700 today. Had a quote for the green Subdate at 9300, brand new of coz. Damn itchy to get it. Any thoughts?

Mayhem69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boobip said:
Bro Mayhem69, If you wanna speculate, I'd advise you to go for gold, the rise in value had been gradual over the past few years and looks likely to have a steady climb. Betting bucks on watches is not really advisable these days, unless u've got one of the 6 vintage red daytonas stashed somewhere. I'm sure the other brothers here will agree. Only get your rolex if it's something u wanna enjoy on your wrist. Though I say it's cash strapped to your wrist, nobody can be sure of the value of it a few years down the road.
advise noted... may get a ''friendly'' version Rolex :p.. cos i cheapo

boobip

Reaction score
pongz_hk said:
Hi Bro Boobip,

No its not LeeChay. Got a lower quote for the SD at 6700 today. Had a quote for the green Subdate at 9300, brand new of coz. Damn itchy to get it. Any thoughts?

Dude, 6.7k for SD is excellent. If I'm not wrong, the RRP should be $7444 at this moment. 6.7k means a discount of 9-10% is given. I say grab! can u PM me the place for this lobang? I'm interested in going down to take a look at brand news if the discount is close to 10%.

As for Green Sub, it's not stated that it'll be a limited production model. Even now I see so many at pre-own dealers, and production is still going on for that watch. For that price, I'd gladly be going for a yatch master or a Panerai GMT instead. But that's just imo... taste differs.

paithorn

Reaction score
Rolex

evets said:
got a pix?
$5k a normal dial DJ?

Pics? The std DJ loh.... white faced with Romans......

Last edited:

smd_watari

Reaction score
interestsd in rolex

hi,i'm new here...wanna buy rolex watch
but don't know which is the better model?
any bro & sis care to share?
many thanks :)

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boobip said:
Dude, 6.7k for SD is excellent. If I'm not wrong, the RRP should be $7444 at this moment. 6.7k means a discount of 9-10% is given. I say grab! can u PM me the place for this lobang? I'm interested in going down to take a look at brand news if the discount is close to 10%.

As for Green Sub, it's not stated that it'll be a limited production model. Even now I see so many at pre-own dealers, and production is still going on for that watch. For that price, I'd gladly be going for a yatch master or a Panerai GMT instead. But that's just imo... taste differs.

Went Hourglass today, check out the Submariner with Date, about $7.7k. No discount at ALL!!! :s27:

smd_watari

Reaction score
rolex

hi,anyone knows price for preown submariner 16613 model
half gold bracelet with blue dial?thanks... :)

boobip

Reaction score
evets said:
HOw LC!! Yucks. =:p
Try Dickson or Lee Chay. I bet even Watch Palace gives discounts depending on stock availability. But SubDate usually is at full RRP. Most u can get should be about 5%.

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boobip said:

got my SD from LeeChay last year for $6200 only :)

zleipnir

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my rolex oyster given by my grandpa now worth how much ar? not batt operated... must wind up one. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.