Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

Zephyron

Reaction score
afbug1 said:
Wow thats an excellent review. Great job! :)

I use a sharp nose scissors and trim/cut away part of the plastic slider. The shorten slider has less surface area to grip the cords and is easier to slide them up and down. The slider on my CK7 is about 1.5cm long after cutting.
Your Padawan thanks you for the kind compliment oh Master Bug :s13:

I know about cutting away a part of the slider from your review, but I'm quite fearful of doing it. Me hands are not stable! :s31:

stupidU

Reaction score
Zephyron said:
You can buy the Cresyn LMX-E630 at:
-Michael Multimedia at 2nd floor and Apple Centre at 5th (or was it 6th?) floor.
-Stereo Electronics Causeway Point.
-Popular bookstores.

As for the Creative EP630, you can get them at the Creative X store at Creative's own building.

wow hw much is AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-CK7 n where can i buy it??
:s12: :D :s31:
BTW Thank u for tellin me! :s13:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
stupidU said:
haa.. c the review liao, i oso feel lyk buying...

Zephyron

Reaction score
stupidU said:
You can buy the ATH-CK7 at Stereo Electronics @ Causeway Point for $119.

Theory87, by any chance are you studying in NYP? The other day in the morning, I saw one guy with an iRiver H10 paired with a pair of Cresyn LMX-E630DL. Coincidence?

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zephyron said:
You can buy the ATH-CK7 at Stereo Electronics @ Causeway Point for $119.

Theory87, by any chance are you studying in NYP? The other day in the morning, I saw one guy with an iRiver H10 paired with a pair of Cresyn LMX-E630DL. Coincidence?
haha.. so u r the guy using iAudio U3? hee...

Zephyron

Reaction score
*thumbs up* I'm glad I'm not the only one partticular about portability SQ in school then :)

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zephyron said:
*thumbs up* I'm glad I'm not the only one partticular about portability SQ in school then :)
haha... anyway, my fren r lyk wow about the gd sound quality frm my H10 and E630... however, the sad point is their mp3 is too weak to pump out bass to E630... theirs is too bass shy :o they r always swan by me abt their sound quality... :D

Zephyron

Reaction score
Aiyah, don't be so mean lahz *lol*

Before you make the decision to get a CK7, can always let you try first :)

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Zephyron said:
Aiyah, don't be so mean lahz *lol*

Before you make the decision to get a CK7, can always let you try first :)
haa.. dunno leh.. coz juz bought E630 nt too long ago.. will c how.. anyway, my sch attactment cumin soon.. hee may use the alowance to buy..

_flee_

Reaction score
cheap in-ear earphones

there's this guy selling sony in-ears and apple in-ears at $20 and $17 respectively at the Marketplace forum..seems quite reliable. heard that they got their stock from suppliers. no fixed costs incurred which explains the cheap price. any encounters from anyone?

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
_flee_ said:
there's this guy selling sony in-ears and apple in-ears at $20 and $17 respectively at the Marketplace forum..seems quite reliable. heard that they got their stock from suppliers. no fixed costs incurred which explains the cheap price. any encounters from anyone?
i wanted to buy.. but after listening to the sound, i decided to stay off sony and apple... and i oso own EX51 and EX71... now dey r left there to rot.. but it ok.. coz i haf use dem for 3yr already...

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
stupidU said:
any y-line cord to recomment? e 630 is unbalance de,n l-shaped plug.so disturbed.

Creative EP630 is Y cord and straight plug.

stupidU

Reaction score
afbug1 said:
Creative EP630 is Y cord and straight plug.

sianz.tat one have to go warehouse buy rite? n is nt better den cys rite.so sianz.lolx

or ani other to buy? if can list e price to thks u guys!

Zephyron

Reaction score
stupidU said:
sianz.tat one have to go warehouse buy rite? n is nt better den cys rite.so sianz.lolx

or ani other to buy? if can list e price to thks u guys!
Not necessarily, details wise, Cresyn LMX-E630 is definitely better than the Creative EP630, but the EP630 is very comfortable, can fall asleep with it...zzzzzz

*wake up* Oh, EP630 has stronger bass than LMX-E630

Last edited:

stupidU

Reaction score
Zephyron said:
Not necessarily, details wise, Cresyn LMX-E630 is definitely better than the Creative EP630, but the EP630 is very comfortable, can fall asleep with it...zzzzzz

*wake up* Oh, EP630 has stronger bass than LMX-E630

haha.issit.u have to go warehse to buy rite? dame far lor,lolx

hw much is tat?? is neck kind e rite? oh ya LMX-E630 got 2 colour?? e sliver is nt l-shaped plug rite??

Last edited:

Zephyron

Reaction score
The LMX-E630 has 3 colours, Red(RL, Red Long), Black(DL, Dark Long) and Silver(SN, Silver Neck) versions.

Red(RL) and Black(DL) are neck chain types, which means their right ear-cord is longer than the left ear cord and both terminate at an L-plug, whereas the Silver(SN) can be worn as either a necklace, or adjusted to a normal Y-type and it terminates into a straight plug.

Hmmm, the Cresyn LMX-E630 costs $49.90 (54.90 for SN) but if you go to Singapore Poly, it can be has for $39.90.
The Creative EP630 costs $69.

kangaroobabe

Reaction score
after considering for some time.. finally decided to purchase the ath ck7. wow muz sae no regrets at all... hearing so much details which i have been missing all along. plus so comfortable and feels like its not there. :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.