Reaction score
Erm...its better and more quiet, thats why i use arctic cooling 80mm only ;) :D

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
OKK77 said:
200603050010ob.jpg

Even tot this is a lian li thread, and a antec is been post here, but what we have here, is, IMO, one of the neatest setup i have ever see. ;)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
**** you, this is a lian li gallery thread, not a thread for you to display that face, this is not EDMW.

Arrow32

Master Member
Reaction score
I have a lianli pc7plus... the old model.. back and front 120mm and top 80mm...
I find both the stock 120mm fans are noisy and not powerful...
I found potterhouse selling 2 kinds of fans which im interested in..

cooler master LED fans bundles of 3 for $45..
Thermaltake thunderblade 1 for $29..

The price seems a big difference.. How does the 2 fans perform and noise level?
Looking for quiet and better fans to replace my stock fans..

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
For top, u can try arctic cooling 3TC/Pro2L with blue led. Both are good and quiet. :)
For my 120mm, i dun need to care abt performance since i want quiet running setup, so i use the coolermaster 120mm led fan, so far so good.

Waiting for arctic cooling 120mm fan to arrive then i change all to arctic cooling fans. :)

Beside, if you notice, u dun need a 80mm top exhaust fan to suck out the hot air, i just remove my top 80mm, and still, i can feel air been push out. In the end, i sold away my 80mm top exhaust fan, which is a arctic cooling pro2L :)

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have been using only the front and back fans.

Top exhaust don't need to put, hot air will escape itself, no need to add more noise.

Arrow32

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. So the focus is on the back and front 120mm??

I always thought the most impt is the top 80mm vent.. Well, maybe i will still leave the 80mm fan at the top, prevent dust from dropping into the top vent..

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought a PC-7B+ this afternoon, similar to the one on potterhouse(new revision I heard?). I would like to ask... where's the dust filter? :s11: Or is that black net-like 'tray' the dust filter?

OKK77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ragnarok95 said:
Even tot this is a lian li thread, and a antec is been post here, but what we have here, is, IMO, one of the neatest setup i have ever see. ;)

It was to show the fan! =:p

Salesmaster

Reaction score
sinistral said:
I bought a PC-7B+ this afternoon, similar to the one on potterhouse(new revision I heard?). I would like to ask... where's the dust filter? :s11: Or is that black net-like 'tray' the dust filter?

not new revision.. just black.. new revision is pc-7b+ II .. think the fan behind become 120mm... anyway the dust filter is hidden in front, remove the front bezel n push the black tray thing up to reveal it

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Salesmaster said:
not new revision.. just black.. new revision is pc-7b+ II .. think the fan behind become 120mm... anyway the dust filter is hidden in front, remove the front bezel n push the black tray thing up to reveal it

Sorry, I didn't understand what you said.

The one I bought came with 120mm fans at the front and the back.

The front cover is exactly like this

new%20pc7biv.jpg

When I took out the front cover, the first thing is that black 'tray' with many tiny holes. When I unscrew that thing off, it's the casing chassis and the fan is right behind the chassis, so is that 'tray' the dust filter? It doesn't look like a filter though..

sinistral

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Salesmaster said:
push that up

It's directly screwed to the chassis and the fan... so there is no way to 'push' it up.. it's the same material as the one at the back of the casing.

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Im not sure abt the new design, but older design is by "pushing up" :)

P1000508.jpg

P1000507.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.