Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
meatloaf said:
How much does this cost? Thanks.
explorer I..before last Nov price hike is RP $5783...think now is abut 6k...got mine Dec/04 for 5.4k

passions selling the older model 14270..the latest is 114270...got diff...not worth to get the 14270 at the price they selling...

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
explorer I..before last Nov price hike is RP $5783...think now is abut 6k...got mine Dec/04 for 5.4k

passions selling the older model 14270..the latest is 114270...got diff...not worth to get the 14270 at the price they selling...
explorer I is it bigger than the normal boy size?

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lostboi said:
explorer I is it bigger than the normal boy size?
yes...

boy size 31mm
Airking, Oyster Date 34mm
Exp I, Oyster DateJust 36mm
Exp II, GMT, Sub SD 40mm

infact Exp I is using the same casing as Oyster Datejust...

meatloaf

Reaction score
benqhoo said:

Thanks. You really knowledgeable .

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
yes...

boy size 31mm
Airking, Oyster Date 34mm
Exp I, Oyster DateJust 36mm
Exp II, GMT, Sub SD 40mm

infact Exp I is using the same casing as Oyster Datejust...
so explorer I should look pretty nice as well ..:)...i tot its boy size

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lostboi said:
so explorer I should look pretty nice as well ..:)...i tot its boy size
exp I same as SD...these 2 models only got 1 'pattern'....dial also got no other choice...

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
exp I same as SD...these 2 models only got 1 'pattern'....dial also got no other choice...
same size as SD meh?...didn't know ...my SD face pretty big wat...mm..interesting maybe must go and see liao

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lostboi said:
same size as SD meh?...didn't know ...my SD face pretty big wat...mm..interesting maybe must go and see liao
no lah..not same size lah...casing SD bigger, Exp I 36mm, SD 40mm but saw timezone people posted if dial size only Exp I bigger 'abit'...

what i mean is Exp I and SD only got 1 'pattern', 1 'type'...other models can choose diff dial, diff color..like black, white, blue...some models bracelet also can change...

boobip

Reaction score
lostboi said:
i'm not expert but i heard my friend told me before explorer II like no longer in production is it true ah? its a nice watch lor..:)...think my next watch after my sea dweller would b a panerai liao...cannot resist the big face look :0
Mai Tu Liao.... Prices for Panerai gonna increase by 5-7% after SIHH 06. Can get you between 10-15% disc depending on models. PM me if u're interested, I refer you to my agent in one of the AD.

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
no lah..not same size lah...casing SD bigger, Exp I 36mm, SD 40mm but saw timezone people posted if dial size only Exp I bigger 'abit'...

what i mean is Exp I and SD only got 1 'pattern', 1 'type'...other models can choose diff dial, diff color..like black, white, blue...some models bracelet also can change...
orhh....understand wahhaaa...thanks for the clear explanation :)

lostboi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
boobip said:
Mai Tu Liao.... Prices for Panerai gonna increase by 5-7% after SIHH 06. Can get you between 10-15% disc depending on models. PM me if u're interested, I refer you to my agent in one of the AD.
not so fast lah...if ball keep winning then no problem lor..:p

Koolz17

Reaction score
Hi,

I need some help...

Wondering if anyone can tell me the AD in Peninsular is selling 1st or 2nd hand Rolex? Not sure of the shop name but its just besides the escalator and with green ROLEX signboard. Ever went in and was told the watches are 1st hand with 2yrs international warranty...

Thanks.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
what is the name of the shop?? if start with "P" it is a 2nd hand shop, others are first hand

Koolz17

Reaction score
Not sure of the shop name, but its definitely not the 2nd hand one...went there before. If tats the case, I should feel safe to buy liao.. Thanks Nakedtoes Ü

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Koolz17 said:
Hi,

I need some help...

Wondering if anyone can tell me the AD in Peninsular is selling 1st or 2nd hand Rolex? Not sure of the shop name but its just besides the escalator and with green ROLEX signboard. Ever went in and was told the watches are 1st hand with 2yrs international warranty...

Thanks.
ad2ke1ix.jpg

old advert...latest list..Cortina is back inside the Rolex AD list...

if there no new appointed AD...Peninsular area got 2 Rolex AD..Lee Chay and Hour Glass...:o

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HipHopMan said:
Bought a 2nd hand mint cond Explorer1........ Damn happy wif it :)
how much you pay for it...??? what the model and series...'F' ah...???

HipHopMan

Banned
Reaction score
Classic Explorer 1. U go rolex webbie press professional........ its da ahpek model... paid 3K pruss... Worth ebery single cent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.