Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HipHopMan said:
Classic Explorer 1. U go rolex webbie press professional........ its da ahpek model... paid 3K pruss... Worth ebery single cent
explorer I the 'newer model' got 14270 and 114270 ma..these 2 models got some diff....and the series no. can check the yr of the watch...

i got the 114270...front post i got posted... :)

HipHopMan

Banned
Reaction score
sent liaoz.They help me clean n svc interior. Suprisingly no need change parts.... came back machiam brand new save for some light scratches on da bracelet which was already present when i buy it. Love da sweeping motion. Moy 1st LORLEC nicenice :)

why leh? u gotch lobang for cheap n reliable servicing ah?

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
front post i deleted...frist thought ur is U series(U quite old liao)...too late liao..abit blur...see wrong..:s22:

no lah...no lobang...serving best go to Roelx center....
now for the basic serving..they charging $300++ ah...???

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HipHopMan said:
samesame as urs.... :)
like that is 'F' liao ah...Y 2002 likely is the older 14270 liao...
114270 for 3+K very worth...get from 'friend' or shop....

HipHopMan

Banned
Reaction score
zleipnir said:
my rolex oyster given by my grandpa now worth how much ar? not batt operated... must wind up one. :D

Btw tis fella say rollex ish muz wind one.... no mah....... all shud b auto rite?

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HipHopMan said:
bro pay for me. not sure. Its da 114270. wads da diff btwn tis n the older one?
front post got posted mah...internet also got info...

14270 and 114270 big diff/upgrade loh...not worth to get the 14270...only the price very good then ok...
main diff...114270 with new movement 3130, SEL bracelet and Oysterlock...

HipHopMan

Banned
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
like that is 'F' liao ah...Y 2002 likely is the older 14270 liao...
114270 for 3+K very worth...get from 'friend' or shop....

Tis one got from Swiss itself on holiday... Couldnt resist it.... No point getting brand new one too..... haha

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HipHopMan said:
Tis one got from Swiss itself on holiday... Couldnt resist it.... No point getting brand new one too..... haha
the price you paid worth lah..save about 50% of the $$$...latest D series also no changes...only the alphabet diff and box/packing they change..the watch itself all same...
and most important you happy loh... :)

HipHopMan

Banned
Reaction score
I tinkin of buyin a panerai, u know abt it bro? u seem damn knowlegable..... i tinkin of a mariner, ther plain model

HipHopMan

Banned
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
the price you paid worth lah..save about 50% of the $$$...latest D series also no changes...only the alphabet diff and box/packing they change..the watch itself all same...
and most important you happy loh... :)

Wad u mean by alphabet diff? got pics of old explorer?

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HipHopMan said:
I tinkin of buyin a panerai, u know abt it bro? u seem damn knowlegable..... i tinkin of a mariner, ther plain model
you want can go read more about panerai loh.....
my 'personal view'..dont 'waste' e $$$ lah... :s22:

http://www.passions.com.sg/index2.htm
can see now passions got plenty of them waiting to let go....:o

but if you really want/like...go ahead loh..after all is ur $$ and ur are the one that happy...:D

Koolz17

Reaction score
benqhoo said:
old advert...latest list..Cortina is back inside the Rolex AD list...

if there no new appointed AD...Peninsular area got 2 Rolex AD..Lee Chay and Hour Glass...:o

then should be Lee Chay.. but so far which AD offers the best price? I was quoted $7.2K for a ladies oyster datejust computer face w diamonds...(price few months ago) is it considered ex?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most pple here are more "glued" to the prices of the sport pro series... not really sure about datejust... Best is u compare with a few AD see whos give u the best deal.. there are a few AD in chinatown too and they can offer good price also.. DO check them out =:p

Last edited:

Koolz17

Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
Most pple here are more "glued" to the prices of the sport pro series... not really sure about datejust... Best is u compare with a few AD see whos give u the best deal.. there are a few AD in chinatown too and they can offer good price also.. DO check them out =:p

Sure...no prob! Thxs guy...

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Koolz17 said:
then should be Lee Chay.. but so far which AD offers the best price? I was quoted $7.2K for a ladies oyster datejust computer face w diamonds...(price few months ago) is it considered ex?
ya...best check out them urself loh..
the 8 ADs mainly located at Lucky Plaza, Peninsular and China Town...can take ur time to ask around and compare...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.