Earphone Review: Battle of sub $80 in-ears earphones plus others!

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
brianadam888 said:
Me cheapo leh =:p

I opted for free shipping which took a week :s13:

Once Amazon confirm the delivery status you need to liaise with vpostUSA.

Then vpostUSA will send you the invoice.

Upon payment the item will usually take 5 to 7 working days to arrive in SG.
so guess urs is on the way liao rite?

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
afbug1 said:
Ahahah you cannot tahan ah? :s13:

Actually both of you could have shared on the vpost shipping. Base charge only charge once per order. So its $10 + box diamensions or weight divide 2.

I think both of you are the 1st two iM716 owners in SG. :D Maybe one day should meet up. I will like to test a shuffle on the iM716. See can drive it efficently or not.
haha... ya.. cant tahan esp now there is filter liao...

1 day we will mit up loh.. but now my lappy still down so i think abit hard for me to cum online and check email...

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
theory_87 said:
haha... ya.. cant tahan esp now there is filter liao...

1 day we will mit up loh.. but now my lappy still down so i think abit hard for me to cum online and check email...

When you receive them then arrange la. Remember to post some pics! :)

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
afbug1 said:
When you receive them then arrange la. Remember to post some pics! :)
haha.. tot of doing a review abt.. c if i haf the time and wen i receive it loh... status is abt to ship off... shld put 1 day delivery time.. coz forget US time is lagging sg 16hrs...

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
theory_87 said:
haha.. tot of doing a review abt.. c if i haf the time and wen i receive it loh... status is abt to ship off... shld put 1 day delivery time.. coz forget US time is lagging sg 16hrs...

So desperate to receive them meh? :s13: But ya, its an excellent deal at US$69.90, can spend more on shipping. Lucky got vpost, if not cannot buy liao. Amazon dun ship electronics overseas. Maybe should have gotten a cheap Koss KSC75 too!

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
afbug1 said:
So desperate to receive them meh? :s13: But ya, its an excellent deal at US$69.90, can spend more on shipping. Lucky got vpost, if not cannot buy liao. Amazon dun ship electronics overseas. Maybe should have gotten a cheap Koss KSC75 too!
haha... tt wad i'm thinking.. but nvm.. tt one can leave it for nxt time... hee... very eagle to listen to iM716.. haha...

brianadam888

Reaction score
afbug1 said:
Maybe should have gotten a cheap Koss KSC75 too!

I didnt noe KSC75 is so cheap and highly recommended by those head-fiers :s31:

Will order it together with iM716 accessories :s12:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
brianadam888 said:

wa... sure bo.. if u order let me.. mayb i wan to order too...

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
brianadam888 said:

When ordering from Amazon, i'll suggest buying Koss KSC75 and Sporta Pro/ Porta Pro or any Koss product. Much cheaper than SG. KSC75 is highly recommended cos its cheap and sounds good. Of cause, dun expect clarity/resolution that can match PX100 or Etys. =:p

koljaho

Reaction score
px100 sounds like **** to me. Even worse than my E2c.

Last edited:

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
koljaho said:
px100 sounds like **** to me. Even worse than my E2c.

PX100 is either you like it or not. FYI, it has similar sound signature to Senn's HD600/650 series. ;) And pls dun go ****ing around in my thread.

Max111

Reaction score
hey afbug, been using e630 for a couple of weeks now. while its gd for movies, found e sound less satisfactory for music. do you think its worth upgrading to ath-ck7? most of the reviews on ck7 like quite gd. quite tempted :)

xllms

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Max111 said:
hey afbug, been using e630 for a couple of weeks now. while its gd for movies, found e sound less satisfactory for music. do you think its worth upgrading to ath-ck7? most of the reviews on ck7 like quite gd. quite tempted :)

tho i am not afbug, you may do a search on ck7 in this forum...there had been quite a bit of reviews of CK7, and a couple of comparisons w the westone um1 as well

much as we can talk abt the earphones, ultimately do let ur ears decide wat u like

xllms

koljaho

Reaction score
afbug1 said:
PX100 is either you like it or not. FYI, it has similar sound signature to Senn's HD600/650 series. ;) And pls dun go ****ing around in my thread.

opps. That word that i used is not a "f" word is a "s" word. Erm......maybe i am too extreme with my comment. Sorry. :s13:

koljaho

Reaction score
Max111 said:

try it out at stereo electronics at causeway point?

afbug1

Master Member
Reaction score
Max111 said:

E630 is the Cresyn right? Why is it not satisfactory for music? What are you looking for in a earphone? Budget? CK7 is good for its price but also have flaws.

If you want to upgrade from a E630:
Same isolation = HJE70 or CK7.
More isolation = UM1 or ER6i.

Less bass = CK7 and ER6i.
More bass = HJE70 and UM1.

Max111

Reaction score
thanks guys. for me, e bass of e630 is a bit lacking. how much does um1 costs?

Last edited:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
haf u tried my noozle mod, it increase the bass by alot... um1 cost $189 at stereo and jaben

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.