View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 12:40 PM   #4284
chuan3205
Supremacy Member

paiseh, i try to answers all the questions posted. Please correct me if anything is wrong

just wana check, where is the tourist service centre located?? you mean we can walk up to that rental handphone shop and ask for a free prepaid SIM card??!!
is Zhongxiao Dunhua Station the nearest MRT station to DTF branch?? how do we go to the restaurant from there?? do you know what is their operating hours??
When u have collected your luggages and exit from the gate, the tourist service center is on your right. the handphone rental shops are nearby. There's a small sign on one of the counters advertising the FREE prepaid card.
it looks like this, with the manual book:

To get to DTF: Get off from Zhongxiao XinSheng Station, ask the control station staff for the correct exit. Out from the exit, walk straight and you will see a convenience store- ask the staff again and walk for ard 15mins down the road, you will reach there.

is there really no way to do YeLiu -> Shi Fen -> Jiu Fen -> Jin Gua Shi -> KeeLung
within a single day?
If there is, what time shoudl we start setting off from Taipei Main Bus station?

YMS:
I noted that there are many tourist spots in YMS itself.
As i am travelling by public bus, can anyone suggest what shoudl be the ideal route and points to take/ visit?
It's not impossible, however, as mentioned by Nuttyazn in his latest post, he realised that it is not too convenient to do so. Read again
I left Taipei for Yeliu at around 10am and ended up I have to skip Shifen 'cuz time was not enough.

Very important thing to take note when planning: Time spent travelling is also a factor.

Regarding YMS,
when you take bus to YMS bus terminal, there's a shuttle bus down there to take you around the place - a total of 13 spots in YMS.

Single trip (i.e. stop to stop) can be paid by Easycard or you may buy a ticket that entitled you unlimited ride on that shuttle bus for NT$60/pax.