HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Cold_Zero

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
zaxh81 said:
you need to pay 1 day deposit through card.Just email them your length of stay and they will reply you back with amount and payment link.

sorry. i mean when i am over there.

khee

Reaction score
ralph555 said:
Hi Guys, I'm planning to go HK this oct 06 with my gf and it's our 1st time to HK. I'm still blur after reading up this thread. :s11:

any kind soul can pm information or itenarary on 5d/4n F&E?

:)
frd... the fun of Free and easy is to plan urself... if u want other ppl to plan for u, might as well go for package tour.. got to discoverhongkong.com, they will give u an estimated itenerity...

zaxh81

Reaction score
Cold_Zero said:
sorry. i mean when i am over there.
Not sure about dragoninn, for dragonhostel is full cash payment only.
Guess it's about the same for all.

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
ralph555 said:
Hi Guys, I'm planning to go HK this oct 06 with my gf and it's our 1st time to HK. I'm still blur after reading up this thread. :s11:

any kind soul can pm information or itenarary on 5d/4n F&E?

:)
Basically, it depends very much on what type of FnE trip and experience u want to have in HK, many ppl goes there mainly for food and shopping, but there are some who wants the scenic and traditional side of HK, and of course some who want a mix.
So make a decision, shopping trips mainly goes around shopping centers, factory outlets, warehouses for clothes handbags sport stuff etc etc, scenic areas will be for thouse ppl who dun buy much stuff, and covers lantau, southern side of Hk, lamma islands and other islands, while most hk travellers will visit Victoria peak, ocean park/disney and some popular spots such as LKF and mongkok area.

Hope u get a "basic" idea of what to do there, =)

ralph555

Reaction score
Hi charmanderwong & khee,

Thanks for you replied, guess shopping n makan is for me & my gf. :D

hplanet

Reaction score
khee said:
BTW... on the Cityflyer airport bus... There is a 50% discount on the way back... However the system do not work like Singapore. It will not automatically detect that it is return trip. There is a button that mentioned 50% return trip. Press tat before tapping ur optopus card... as for me, I notice the button after i tap the card... lugi HKD20.... anyway no choice liao...

erh you mean press a button on the bus?

samclub

Reaction score
Bus discount

so far as I know.... the 50% discount...... is only valid... if you are travelling on the same day...

Mainly for airport staff not for tourists...

xiaolaohu

Reaction score
hoonming said:
Hi xiaolaohu,

is the S$531 including tax?

at which agent did you book your tour?
I went to newly agency at people park to book and is inclusive of all the taxes except for meals provided in HK and also need to pay HKG 50 bucks pax to the tour guide who bring u one day city tour which u can opt nt to go either. There are two people park, go to the one opp chinatown pt. There are alot of agencies there, you can consult them to for their various promo.

Cheeers

hplanet

Reaction score
samclub said:
so far as I know.... the 50% discount...... is only valid... if you are travelling on the same day...

no worries as i am catching a friend in the HK Airport

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
samclub said:

From what i know, all airport staff are given 50% discount on all CTB routes from and to the airport, u'll have to show ur staff pass then the driver will press that "button" to give u the discount. But anyway, i dun think airport staff takes A11/12/21/22, most will take E11/21 as its much cheaper and time consuming because it loops the airport offices.

sindy82

Reaction score
hotel

Can anyone advise me on a budget triple sharing rooms? prefer to stay near mtr. thinking abt concourse. is it gd? which website to book?
Thanks

Sendoh82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
one question....

now in dilemma~ go thailand or hong kong more worth it???

me not interested in disneyland though

Corny_Cow

Master Member
Reaction score
hi wonder if anyone can help me on this, going to hk this coming thurs
is there any free shuttle service from the airport to either majestic hotel or prudential hotel???

many thanks in advance!!!

joeist

Reaction score
hi!

is there any direct limousine bus service or mtr from the airport to the city? whats the approximate cost?

thx!

devilish_me

Reaction score
joeist said:
hi!

is there any direct limousine bus service or mtr from the airport to the city? whats the approximate cost?

thx!
Bus A21 to Kowloon (mongkok/TST). if i'm not wrong..it's HKG30 per trip. you can take MTR too..but more expensive.

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
pop said:
lowjk, the girl on the phone was telling me getting a park view room will enable us to watch the fire works from our room, but would just going down to the hotel compound be able to see the fireworks too?
Good info here. Gonna book Park View then.

BTW, where did you get that HKG$1000 rate? That's pretty good.

I'm being offered a "very popular" room HK Disneyland Hotel - Garden View @ HKG$1808. The Park View room at Hollywood Hotel costs HKG$1356. Not sure if the price difference is worth it.

:Later,

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.