HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

lowjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I noticed that bus stop too.

But for a 1st timer, how would one know which is the stop before the bus terminus?
Therefore, it is better to alight at the terminus and walk a little. At least it's idiot proof.

Last edited:

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hubster said:
u dun have to go to bus terminus u can alight before the terminus bus stop and then walk to the MTR which is not far de

oh....1 stop b4 the bus terminus?

1st timer here :o

hubster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh haha as long as they see the the MTR underpass logo can alight le lor right?

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
dreamer75 said:
oh....1 stop b4 the bus terminus?

1st timer here :o
Press the bell after u pass Bank Of China Tower, the building which looks like an knife. The stop is just beside Wheelock House, MTR is just opposite.

Or if u do not know where that is, is suppose u should have at least know how to HSBC Building looks like, press the bell after that.

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
CharmanderWong said:
Press the bell after u pass Bank Of China Tower, the building which looks like an knife. The stop is just beside Wheelock House, MTR is just opposite.

Or if u do not know where that is, is suppose u should have at least know how to HSBC Building looks like, press the bell after that.

ok thanks.

had copied into my itenery :)

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is it very far to walk from Star Ferry Central to Central MTR? how long?

local.gif

Sendoh82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
erm is large size t shirts easily available in hk?? i mean XL to XXL. and baggy jeans?

hubster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sendoh82 said:
erm is large size t shirts easily available in hk?? i mean XL to XXL. and baggy jeans?

oh yes me is wearing XL but like to wear XXL whether its singlet or tshirts or polo shirt all confirm got XL de but XXL depends le.
and yes alot shop sells baggy jeans too btw now is sale period so most likely clothes on sales sizes are quite limited de.

Sendoh82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hubster said:
oh yes me is wearing XL but like to wear XXL whether its singlet or tshirts or polo shirt all confirm got XL de but XXL depends le.
and yes alot shop sells baggy jeans too btw now is sale period so most likely clothes on sales sizes are quite limited de.

eh i planning to go during sept. sales over le rite? easy to find ? any clue where to find?

hubster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yup sales over le
XXL not so easy to find as compare to XL
try places like bluestar,baleno they should have XXL tshirts as i bought from them de

Sendoh82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hubster said:
yup sales over le
XXL not so easy to find as compare to XL
try places like bluestar,baleno they should have XXL tshirts as i bought from them de

thanks bro~~

Clarity

Reaction score
Erm, sori, but Im abit confused.

If Im goin to The Peak from Central MTR, do I have to walk over to Star Ferry terminal to take Bus 15C and stop at the Lower Peak Tram Terminus?

Or can I take 15C from Central directly?

I'd be going at end Sept, will the sunset be earlier or later than Oct?

Thanks alot.

Witness

Reaction score
eh...u walk out from exit J from central mtr and walk uphill towards the peak tram....

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
Clarity said:

If Im goin to The Peak from Central MTR, do I have to walk over to Star Ferry terminal to take Bus 15C and stop at the Lower Peak Tram Terminus?

Thanks alot.
wah u all don't need to sleep?

Clarity, if you are going to The Peak on peak tram then walk to the peak tram terminal, or u can board 15C at star ferry terminus if you are lazy to walk upslope, but the star ferry terminus is some distance from Central MTR. 15C does not serve Central (Exchange Square)

The sunset should be later, but i may be wrong =)

Clarity

Reaction score
Oic =)

Thanks Charmander and Witness :)

Erm, a few more questions abt Comic Guest House and Citigate Shopping mall

1) Someone mentioned staying @ comic Guest house before, is it safe for 3 gals to stay there? Price is really cheap, seems scary. Hahaha...

2) For Comic Guest house, They say they bill in USD, so.. Erm, if I go there and pay HKD can anot ah? Also, by billing in USD, izit more ex? Cos wondering abt the rates. Also, do they take Credit card when payment over there?

3) For citigate shopping Mall, what time does it open?

Anyone knows pls advise, thks

Last edited:

kenesh

Reaction score
Clarity said:

Thanks alot.

Better for you to take bus instead if you dun exercise regularly. My wife was struggling to conquer the steep upslope... complaining all the way to the tram terminal :D

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cscs3 said:
The toru guide will ask you to pay HK$50 per person at the end of tour anyway.
Also along the way, lots of etra $ etc. Those land tour package in HK really all out to kill!

we r asked to pay HK$50 even when we decide not to join the 1/2 day tour. :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.