HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

hubster

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol miss the bus or bus stop its fine de just back track will do lor correct?must be adventurous mah some more with map u cant be lost de lah, worst come to worst take cab lor

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
Clarity said:
Planning to spend abt 2hrs each for each Street... I thk should be ok hor?

Haha.. bus seems like a nice experience. But ah, seriously scare of missing the stop. Lolz. The worse thing that can happen, is when u get lost... haa
2 hours per street depends on people ba, that time i gave my buddys 4 hours for the whole area, end up walking 2 hour up and down the street buying nothing, and went langham place eat instead -.-"

Missing bus stops are quite a problem, just take a cab as and when u need to but try to refrain from doing that as cabbing issnt cheap. U can have a look of repulse bay thru google, and then u'll know when to get off the bus. Major landmarks is a super long stretch of beach, backgrounded with a building with a squarish hole.

Clarity

Reaction score
CharmanderWong said:
2 hours per street depends on people ba, that time i gave my buddys 4 hours for the whole area, end up walking 2 hour up and down the street buying nothing, and went langham place eat instead -.-"

Missing bus stops are quite a problem, just take a cab as and when u need to but try to refrain from doing that as cabbing issnt cheap. U can have a look of repulse bay thru google, and then u'll know when to get off the bus. Major landmarks is a super long stretch of beach, backgrounded with a building with a squarish hole.
Hmm, so see the beach, should get off liao? The pics i see of repulse bay, keeps showing me the guan yin pic only... Haha >.<

Clarity

Reaction score
hubster said:
lol miss the bus or bus stop its fine de just back track will do lor correct?must be adventurous mah some more with map u cant be lost de lah, worst come to worst take cab lor
Haha, then might as well take cab in the first place? I thk the weather also very hot to be "lost" under the sun :(

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good news

photo235850001s

昂坪纜車昨進行試搭,通車過程大致順利。若一連7日的試搭順利,纜車有望於「十一」黃金周前啟用。

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dreamer75 said:
photo235850001s

昂坪纜車昨進行試搭,通車過程大致順利。若一連7日的試搭順利,纜車有望於「十一」黃金周前啟用。
Don't think I'll be able to catch this thing up. Gonna be there by end of next week already. :(

:Later,

SkylinelXl

Reaction score
hey, just wanna know whether of u all bought digital cams in hong kong ??? how much cheaper is it then in singapore ??? anyone knows ? thanks :)

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SkylinelXl said:
hey, just wanna know whether of u all bought digital cams in hong kong ??? how much cheaper is it then in singapore ??? anyone knows ? thanks :)
If you are to look @ www.ygdragon.net, you'll come into conclusion that cams & lenses are damn cheap. :s27:

I'm tempted to get a 350D Kit @ HK$4800. At 4.9HK$ per SG$, that's only $979.50. How much is this stuff selling in COMEX again? ;)

Cheap hor? :D

SkylinelXl

Reaction score
JDelphiNet said:
If you are to look @ www.ygdragon.net, you'll come into conclusion that cams & lenses are damn cheap. :s27:

I'm tempted to get a 350D Kit @ HK$4800. At 4.9HK$ per SG$, that's only $979.50. How much is this stuff selling in COMEX again? ;)

Cheap hor? :D

whao, eh but i went to the webby, couldn't find sony t-10, and i think dcfever.com doesn't have it :|, and my chinese isn't that good, don't mind helping me check how much is a sony t-10 and where to buy it ??? :) thanks ~~

JDelphiNet

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If your chinese ain't good, then you've asked the wrong person. I can't read a single chinese char at all. :D

Another website I found is www.dchome.net.. but again, it's in chinese. Using Google's language translation tool helps a bit but as you probably know, it's a hit-and-miss kind of thing.

Good luck. :)

SkylinelXl

Reaction score
alamak this one forum , worst , cannot see anything lol, anyway thanks !!!

any peeps out there know how much a t-10 cost in hk pls tell me :)

btw i saw this ebay seller from hong kong , is selling t-10 at 310 usd : \

cscs3

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SkylinelXl said:
whao, eh but i went to the webby, couldn't find sony t-10, and i think dcfever.com doesn't have it :|, and my chinese isn't that good, don't mind helping me check how much is a sony t-10 and where to buy it ??? :) thanks ~~

HK is much cheaper.

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
HK depends on where u get u camera from, if parallel imports, den it can be up to 30 ~ 40% cheaper than normal retail prices in sg/hk. But if u are just talking about HK warrenty and not parallel import then it is cheaper than sg...coz u pay 5% less at least due to GST :D

SkylinelXl

Reaction score
CharmanderWong said:
HK depends on where u get u camera from, if parallel imports, den it can be up to 30 ~ 40% cheaper than normal retail prices in sg/hk. But if u are just talking about HK warrenty and not parallel import then it is cheaper than sg...coz u pay 5% less at least due to GST :D

parallel imports are not water-goods eh ? :O btw parallel imports still carry international warranty ??

hmmmm, the problem now is i don't know which shop :(

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
SkylinelXl said:
parallel imports are not water-goods eh ? :O btw parallel imports still carry international warranty ??

hmmmm, the problem now is i don't know which shop :(
uhh....

Parallel imports = 水货

The warrenty depends on manufacturer, some is japan warrenty, spoil u send to japan to fix. For "International Warrenty", i suppose its u can be anywhere in the world, just that u got to send to a specific country's factory to repair.

Where to find is...erm, i think it was Ap liu st or was it some "electronic street" (HKers call that) at mongkok...i go check it out for u...

Sendoh82

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yip Fat Factory
Adidas/Timberland Warehouse
APM
Hello kitty Cafe

Anyone can tell me the location/Address of those above places? how to get there?

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sendoh82 said:
Yip Fat Factory
Adidas/Timberland Warehouse
APM
Hello kitty Cafe

Anyone can tell me the location/Address of those above places? how to get there?

Arrive at Kwun Tong MTR station look for exit B3. go down the staris and walk straight...and look for Yip Fat Industrial Building Phase 2 [業發工業大廈2期]..building will b on ur right..5mins walk..

They have Adidas and Timerland there too. All 14 levels...walk till my legs cannot tahan.

Address : Phase 2, Yip Fat Industrial Building, 73-75 Hoi Yuen Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong
九 龍 觀 塘 開 源 道 73-75 號 業 發 工 業 大 廈 2 期

APM is linked to Kwun Tong MTR station.

Last edited:

android

Master Member
Reaction score
sigh... how come during the last week of october the hotel all so expensive....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.