Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

vimcent

Reaction score
A&F. HK cool!

Hi Bros! Sis too! Now Im in Hong Kong, in one of hostel (using my lappy to wireless surf). Enjoyed HK a lot, we back in Singapore hav lots to learn n keep up! :)

Anyway, my kaki, with me now, is a big fan of Abercrombie&F. Do they hav factory outlets?

I dun think my 8 days here can complete HK! lol.

Any advices on anything else?

dekko25

Reaction score
Intend to go HKG on last week of Dec. Heard that most shops will be selling winter clothings then.... so is it still recommended to go? Advices pls!!

Vimcent.... any "live" reports on the shopping environment there now? they keeping all the summer wear liao ah? :s11:

vimcent

Reaction score
Yip Fat Industrial Building

dekko25 - Bro! Yip Fat Industrial Building is a must GO! I just went today! It is e best shopping time i had in HK! Bought a lot of things! Nike n addias is like so cheap there! I cant find timberland tho, they shift out liao.

Summer wear still On! Winter wear starts to pop out liao! But summer wear still hav more!

Saw 25 mins of fireworks today @ Victoria Harbour! Shiok!

I will share with u more when im back. I need to rest for tmr events!

A&F factory outlets? Anyone help me!

qqspot

Reaction score
vimcent said:
Hi Bros! Sis too! Now Im in Hong Kong, in one of hostel (using my lappy to wireless surf). Enjoyed HK a lot, we back in Singapore hav lots to learn n keep up! :)

Anyway, my kaki, with me now, is a big fan of Abercrombie&F. Do they hav factory outlets?

I dun think my 8 days here can complete HK! lol.

Any advices on anything else?
Your Friend: Abercrombie&F

eBay 香港|風褸,男裝一般服飾,服裝鞋及配件等物品應有盡有, 梗有你想要 ...[size=-1]『Abercrombie&F itch』 A&F bag 经典包包~. HK$ 145.36 立即買; 刊登時間: 9 月23 日 11:09. 新. 『Abercrombie&F itch』 A&F WHITE JACKETS!SALE. HK$ 174.82 立即買; 刊登時間: 9 月23 日 11:08 ...
clothing.listings.ebay.com.hk/__W0QQfcclZ1QQfclZ4QQflocZ1QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ13QQsaatcZ92QQsacatZ3002QQsalicZ4... - 60k[/size]

If you really really want to explore the suburb of HK 8 day will never be enough...

qqspot

Reaction score
vimcent said:
dekko25 - Bro! Yip Fat Industrial Building is a must GO! I just went today! It is e best shopping time i had in HK! Bought a lot of things! Nike n addias is like so cheap there! I cant find timberland tho, they shift out liao.

Summer wear still On! Winter wear starts to pop out liao! But summer wear still hav more!

ARRRRR... Firework of 1st Oct i miss, but i will go next year then...

25936343.211_1170_RJa.jpg

HK firework are on a BIG Scale of fireworks around ASIA.
INFO:
The fireworks display was coordinated by the Hong Kong Commercial and Industrial Association. The sponsorship totaled 3 million HK dollars (about 387,000 US dollars).

qqspot

Reaction score
dekko25 said:
Intend to go HKG on last week of Dec. Heard that most shops will be selling winter clothings then.... so is it still recommended to go? Advices pls!!

Vimcent.... any "live" reports on the shopping environment there now? they keeping all the summer wear liao ah? :s11:
Summer wear are still down there as the weather in HK is very cooling at night.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hplanet said:
The Biggest Esprit Factory outet is at Tung Chung MTR. They just open last month.

Tung Chung MTR

CityGate Shopping Mall

You will meet Levis, Adidas, Nike Factory, Esprit Outlets...

What are the opening hours ?
Will be going to HK in early Nov and will spend last night at Disneyland Hotel.
If they open till late then can go after disneyland close at 7pm.
The next day have full day till evening flight. Also intend to go to the new cable car thing which is nearby.

dekko25

Reaction score
vimcent said:

Thanks for the update!! But gotta wait till Dec then can go over.... Heard from friend that there's this Dong Cheng building where all the factory outlets are. you been there?

Eh...I read about this fireworks everywhere... when do they ever have fireworks... not everyday right?

CharmanderWong

Reaction score
dekko25 said:
Thanks for the update!! But gotta wait till Dec then can go over.... Heard from friend that there's this Dong Cheng building where all the factory outlets are. you been there?

Eh...I read about this fireworks everywhere... when do they ever have fireworks... not everyday right?
whenever theres a festival, there will be fireworks. e.g X-mas or new year.

dekko25

Reaction score
Cool.... so the place to be for all these firworks is their victoria harbourfront? Any best camper's site? :)

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it's very very crowded, reported in HK newspapers crowd watch the National Day fireworks on Oct 1 was 410,000 people.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How are the prices at the Esprit outlets in HK ?
Comparable to the new Esprit outlet here in IMM or much cheaper ?

EVO13

Reaction score
@HK now....
today just went to adidas outlet @ North Point... quite small but alrite...
saw Timberland outlet there too @ North Point, Provident Centre
tmr going to Yip Fatt Building... Cant wait to go....

Volvo9

Reaction score
EVO13 said:
@HK now....
today just went to adidas outlet @ North Point... quite small but alrite...
saw Timberland outlet there too @ North Point, Provident Centre
tmr going to Yip Fatt Building... Cant wait to go....

Is this the geniune stuff? How is the price compared to Singapore?

EVO13

Reaction score
Ya its geniune I suppose.... price would be around 30-50% off compare to Singapore

EVO13

Reaction score
Just back from HK... would like to do some updates...

-Dickson Warehouse @ Tsing Yi has relocate to kowloon MTR, arrival concourse
-Space Warehouse is @ Marina Centre(East Wing), South Horizons (Only bus and cab can go there)
-Adidas Outlet @ Provident Shopping Centre (Near South China Hotel)
-Fritter Outlet @ Lucky Horse Industrial Building, 64 Tong mi Rd Flat B ,11/F, Mongkok, Exit Mong Kok MTR A1.... Brands include Adidas, Nike, Converse, Levis , AND1, Puma etc...(Require to produce Indentification to enter the building, *Located beside Famous Horse Building*)
-CityGate and Yip Fat Building strongly recommended!
-Summer clothing still available , winter series is popping out
-Octobers card is very good if you travel alot...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.