Not open for further replies.

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
bwaysaigan said:
wah zans wear rolex means banker??????

then i must be workings in a bank liao.

those update passbook one :sad:
then i am those police lor.....open the door for customers....

soonster

Master Member
Reaction score
You guys got any wrist shots of your half-gold SDs? wanna see how large they measure across the diameter

maguses

Reaction score
weekhiang said:
if you want to know the price if it is reasonable then must ask BSG liao...think he bought a half gold one recently also...see if he saw my thread or not...

You sound like some loanshark ah....wear so much bling bling ah... :s13:

Initially when i had my SD, very heart pain coz i paid in full. More shiong eh...but i am appreciating my SD more and more....the more i see the better i feel....wear ur half gold one if possible then u will not be so terrible anymore... :o

I'm alternating that watch with my seamaster and casio gold calculator watch haha. Rolex is definitely for partying :D

Now that I m reading more about the history of this series of watch, I feel like I m wearing a legacy! Hehe. Next up is gonna be the steel gold Daytona!

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
maguses said:
I'm alternating that watch with my seamaster and casio gold calculator watch haha. Rolex is definitely for partying :D

Now that I m reading more about the history of this series of watch, I feel like I m wearing a legacy! Hehe. Next up is gonna be the steel gold Daytona!
steady poon pe pe....

redalert123

Banned
Reaction score
anyone here knows sea dweller 4000 2nd hand got sell or not ?

if got where can i buy in singapore ?

if got what price is the cheapest?

i heard the lst hand is 7.2k

is it true
?

heard people 's park centre got sell 2nd hand rolex watches

weekhiang

Master Member
Reaction score
redalert123 said:
anyone here knows sea dweller 4000 2nd hand got sell or not ?

if got where can i buy in singapore ?

if got what price is the cheapest?

i heard the lst hand is 7.2k

is it true
?

heard people 's park centre got sell 2nd hand rolex watches
peoples park there got sell 2nd hand...but SD may depends on luck....
cheapest 2nd hand on SD not sure...
but SD first hand i got at 7.2k....

1234bb

Reaction score
1234bb said:
Hi,

Anybody knows what's the price for new Sub Date & DJ after the new price adjustments??
Anybody knows?

BTW there's a sub date at Yahoo auction going at $5900, I think 1 year old, is it a good buy?

Thanks!

boobip

Reaction score
Bro, if yours is a subdate and u're lucky, I reckon u'll be able to get about 5.4-5.7k for it if the condition is good with full package and paper. Dealers will prob flip it for a 400-500 profit. U might wanna try your luck on the classifieds.

1234bb

Reaction score
boobip said:
Bro, if yours is a subdate and u're lucky, I reckon u'll be able to get about 5.4-5.7k for it if the condition is good with full package and paper. Dealers will prob flip it for a 400-500 profit. U might wanna try your luck on the classifieds.
Excuse me do you own a rolex?

boobip

Reaction score
1234bb said:
Excuse me do you own a rolex?
Yeah, my first rolex was a subdate, now currently wearing a Dweller. Apologies for the confusion, I was replying to a previous thread where another forummer was asking how much he'd be able to sell his 7-8 month old sub.

As for a brand new subdate, it'll be at least 7k brand new from AD. Dunno about the prices of datejusts though.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weezer said:
dscf0018zk0.jpg

i still like this

no offence, but looks like a swatch to me

piakpiak

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows if this model is selling in s'pore?
if so, what is the approximate price?
otherwise I will buy in hk

1su3.jpg

benqhoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
piakpiak said:
anyone knows if this model is selling in s'pore?
if so, what is the approximate price?
otherwise I will buy in hk

1su3.jpg
wa...you got taste leh..really want buy this ah..??? hand-wound leh..
price think you better check with the AD...got 1 friend last time bought 1 celline dont know what model think about 8k..
hearsay cellini re-sale value quite bad...not as good as Oyster...you may want take note..

HK last time cheaper than Sg..but recent saw taiwan fourm people posting since Aug they tighten the discount liao..now all model 10%...:o
think taiwan(can get higher discount) and japan(alot of // import stuffs) are cheaper now..
you may want check out the prices here and went you go over there you compare loh...

these what i know..correct me if im wrong....:D

piakpiak

Master Member
Reaction score
benqhoo said:
wa...you got taste leh..really want buy this ah..??? hand-wound leh..
price think you better check with the AD...got 1 friend last time bought 1 celline dont know what model think about 8k..
hearsay cellini re-sale value quite bad...not as good as Oyster...you may want take note..

HK last time cheaper than Sg..but recent saw taiwan fourm people posting since Aug they tighten the discount liao..now all model 10%...:o
think taiwan(can get higher discount) and japan(alot of // import stuffs) are cheaper now..
you may want check out the prices here and went you go over there you compare loh...

these what i know..correct me if im wrong....:D
thanks!

this model is made of platinum so I guess the price should be at least 50K

I am currently based here in hk
if the price is cheaper here, then I dun go back to s'pore to buy leow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.