View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 12:02 AM   #1876
benqhoo
Arch-Supremacy Member

i dont like the Datejust personally. So many pattern, it dilutes the character. And in S'pore, I tell u, the biggest owners of datejust are the 50 plus auntie brigade. There are many many aunties who buy steel-gold datejust when they get their half a million pension with their CSC cards eg the teachers and the nurses. They are everywhere!

When he's 50+, he can buy something uncle looking then. I say enjoy your youth, buy something your age (ie assuming pew is not an uncle hee). I regret not getting explorer, it is half the price but has twice the character compared to my steel-gold blue submariner. I'm def getting explorer coming dec when i get my bonus heehee, unless I decide to get a thick gold bracelet instead heehee. Then I will buy the crystal apple from tiffany (abt 200 bucks) and when my friends come over, I will say, "Did u watch Love Generation?" Lol
one thing for the DateJust is too common loh...but it also the most practical model..that why they are the best Seller...

anyway..i think if you get the Exp then you will miss the blue-sub lah..
if you get A then you will miss B..if buy B then will miss A...
1 Rolex is not enough...best can get the whole series...see my mood and choose the watch to wear...
i got the Exp I liao..i also very gian so many other models...