The Official Logitech Users Thread.

inckurei

Reaction score
mx revolution

anyone knows where to get this mouse in sg? yeah go SLS and buy. but how much exactly is the mouse in sg? its 99.99 in the logitech store. oh wait. is it even availible in sg?

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
inckurei said:
anyone knows where to get this mouse in sg? yeah go SLS and buy. but how much exactly is the mouse in sg? its 99.99 in the logitech store. oh wait. is it even availible in sg?

I bought mine at Challenger in Funan. Mine is VX and its around $120+ if i didn't remember wrongly. MX should be between $150-$180, can't remember.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
inckurei said:
bloody ex sia.. i think i will settle for the g7 instead =X
How much did u think it was? 99.99 US dollars u should more or less expect it lol. Its not that fantastic but the micro gear is pretty good. Unless u dun mind spending else settle it for a VX is sufficient, only use 1 AA somemore can last so long.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knight_Knight said:
I am using MX500.. :)
Where to get the mouse feet if worn out already?
I don't think they replace mouse feet lol. How u use sia, use so fast haha. You can try look for answers in the logitech forum, or post a question there.

xxhellinvaderxx

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
human_shieldz said:
I don't think they replace mouse feet lol. How u use sia, use so fast haha. You can try look for answers in the logitech forum, or post a question there.

think he use it on sand...haha

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xxhellinvaderxx said:
hahaha...sand pad...wat a nice name
By the way, is there a really good mousepad around? I'm using Fellowes normal sponge mousepad and its not bad but i saw some fancy one from that brand i forgot the name, but the price is madness just for a mouse pad. Is it really that much better for that price? That brand's mouse is razor or something like that.

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weibchen said:
Razor mantis?
I use a Razor mantis with a MX510.
Good stuff.

I'm using Fellowes with MX610 but i just switched to VX revolution.

How much did u pay for the mantis?? Is it worth it? Is it big?

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iirc its abt 30 bucks or so..
its damn big lo.. can put my cup of tea on it and still have enuff space to roam around.
plus its quite durable and good quality.
wah VX revolution, damn stylo man that mouse...but for 189 knn, can buy alot of things liao..

human_shieldz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
weibchen said:
iirc its abt 30 bucks or so..
its damn big lo.. can put my cup of tea on it and still have enuff space to roam around.
plus its quite durable and good quality.
wah VX revolution, damn stylo man that mouse...but for 189 knn, can buy alot of things liao..
I got no space for big big pad la. Mine is VX not MX, so its about $119 and MX is selling at challenger for $179 but i think u have to be member.

weibchen

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
get the exactmat if u have space constrains..
or defunct at techdrome..
good quality mouse pad which is smaller.

soloman2k5

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking to buy a wireless mouse and keyboard, is MX1000 good? Keyboard not sure which one to get, any keyboard to recommend, most impt should not lag, purpose of mouse and keyboard gaming and surf,watch movie on pc. PS:not a hardcore gamer.

justinmicoud

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am new here. I just purchased 2 Logitech IM Quickcam at SLS about a week ago. One is for use in my notebook and the other for the desktop. I have a huge problem here. After installing the prompted updated software, whenever it gets connected to video chat in MSN, it shows a blue screen that an error has occurred. It states further and say to remove any new drivers or updates, and the computer will restart automatically. This problem also surfaced on both my desktop and notebook. I've been to Logitech's website and downloaded their latest updates/versions of driver available. However, the problem still persists. Any solutions please? Urgent. I am leaving Singapore quite soon for Australia. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.