Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

brainEE

Reaction score
Memphis said:
Yup all shops are open on Monday. These shops open much much more earlier than those small shops found in Mongkok etc.

OT: For those wanting to buy football jerseys, almost all the sporting shops at "Fa yuen Street" selling them at 495HKD, which is cheaper than SG. However I bought a Man Utd jersey for 369HKD only @ a shop selling all football apparels.

Adult size? Home red one?

Memphis

Reaction score
Shops in Argyle Centre open only at 12noon, those factory outlets should be slightly earlier. There is one Esprit outlet in Mongkok itself.

Yup the jersey is adult size. I got the white away one. Red also have.

snowieezz

Reaction score
Memphis said:
Shops in Argyle Centre open only at 12noon, those factory outlets should be slightly earlier. There is one Esprit outlet in Mongkok itself.

Yup the jersey is adult size. I got the white away one. Red also have.

hi, may i know where is the esprit outlet in mongkok itself? :)

i only know there is 1 at citygate.

anyone knows if Yip Fatt or APC is opened on Saturday and at about what time? :)

thanks in advance !

Memphis

Reaction score
snowieezz said:

anyone knows if Yip Fatt or APC is opened on Saturday and at about what time? :)

thanks in advance !

Hmm..I dun remember the street name, but it is very near one of the Mongkok MTR exit. Can easily see the big Logo. Its also near the "Ladies Mkt". There is one Cafe de Coral????? and one ??? nearby. The stuffs they selling is the same at what you can get at Citygate, but Citigate is bigger.

Never went Yip Fatt so can't help u :p

snowieezz

Reaction score
Memphis said:
Hmm..I dun remember the street name, but it is very near one of the Mongkok MTR exit. Can easily see the big Logo. Its also near the "Ladies Mkt". There is one Cafe de Coral????? and one ??? nearby. The stuffs they selling is the same at what you can get at Citygate, but Citigate is bigger.

Never went Yip Fatt so can't help u :p

thanks for the reply :)

can i say that if i go Citygate, then i dun need to go the other factory outlets around also? :)

coz i will be making my way to citygate when i go to the big buddha..

I recalled its was mentiooned that Nike factory outlet is also located at citygate...

can i give Yip Fatt at Kwun Tong a miss then? or is it still worth a go if i already gone to citygate.

thanks everyone for helping out ! :)

satch

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fa Yuen Street has really good bargains for both guys and gals...last week I just bought 1 Canterbury sweatshirt and 1 Canterbury fleece jacket for HK$69 each! During my previous trips this year, I managed to get some other good stuff (J Crew, Columbia, Zara, Celio etc.) also at rock-bottom prices...

I've checked out those factory outlets near Causeway Bay and Wan Chai but prices & variety seem to be better at Fa Yuen Street. As for Yip Fatt at Kwun Tong, it's a huge complex mainly selling ladies' stuff (local branded though, not international labels).....As for the one at Kowloon Airport Express station, you can give it a miss...the selection there is really ancient and prices are high...

Chao_Monkey

Banned
Reaction score
satch said:
Fa Yuen Street has really good bargains for both guys and gals...last week I just bought 1 Canterbury sweatshirt and 1 Canterbury fleece jacket for HK$69 each! During my previous trips this year, I managed to get some other good stuff (J Crew, Columbia, Zara, Celio etc.) also at rock-bottom prices...

I've checked out those factory outlets near Causeway Bay and Wan Chai but prices & variety seem to be better at Fa Yuen Street. As for Yip Fatt at Kwun Tong, it's a huge complex mainly selling ladies' stuff (local branded though, not international labels).....As for the one at Kowloon Airport Express station, you can give it a miss...the selection there is really ancient and prices are high...

thanks for the input...monkey go update :D

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol nice thread... hehe... going there 11-15 Dec... hope got enuff time to shop... :D

snowieezz

Reaction score
KWKW, which airline did you book?

maybe i booked a little too late.... there werent any availalbe flights on the 11th dec with the first morning flight out already by the time i wanted to make my airline booking... =)

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snowieezz said:
KWKW, which airline did you book?

maybe i booked a little too late.... there werent any availalbe flights on the 11th dec with the first morning flight out already by the time i wanted to make my airline booking... =)

my parents did the booking... it seems that must pay abit more to get good flight timming... :o

snowieezz

Reaction score
KWSW said:
my parents did the booking... it seems that must pay abit more to get good flight timming... :o

ooo... no wonder :)

u flying by SIA? how much is ur return trip tix?

satch

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
going HK tmrw again for work for one week...anyone who wants to go fa yuen st or camera shopping at Mong Kok (reputable shops like Man Shing or Wing Shing) can pm me... :p

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
snowieezz said:
ooo... no wonder :)

u flying by SIA? how much is ur return trip tix?

nope flying cathay arlines. Price dunno cos parents din say.

qqspot

Reaction score
Man Shing or Wing Shing are better camera shop and reasonable prices i saw...

DSL Camrea and Len are much cheaper beack Singapore NO GST Best Still!!

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
woot just went to the travel agent to collect the vouchers for the plan tixs and hotel. Changed $200 SGD for myself to spend. Dunno enough anot since I am going mostly window shopping and most stuff my parents settle plus relatives over there bringing us out for dinner.

BTW abit OT but there got anywhere to get anime stuff?

satch

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
Man Shing or Wing Shing are better camera shop and reasonable prices i saw...

DSL Camrea and Len are much cheaper beack Singapore NO GST Best Still!!

agreed!!! u can also check out CMK...very good prices also

qqspot

Reaction score
snowieezz said:

thanks in advance !
esprit outlet in City Gate is the LATEST and THE BIGGEST in HOng Kong liao

qqspot

Reaction score
KWSW said:
BTW abit OT but there got anywhere to get anime stuff?
Mongkok MTR A1 exit i think and out from the exit you will see a body shop on your left and then turn right and walk along the right lane you will find a few shop inside the building

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
Mongkok MTR A1 exit i think and out from the exit you will see a body shop on your left and then turn right and walk along the right lane you will find a few shop inside the building

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.