Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobip

Reaction score
JW is reliable. Boss is friendly, will not refuse watches for consignment if he cannot meet your target selling price (but dun go and try to sell him swatch lah). His Breitling prices are among the best in singapore.

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
fishcake2005 said:
Why not keep it, can pass on to yr kids. The seamaster series will definitely go on for the next decade.

just remember to take out the battery if not wearing for a period of time. I had a longines quartz, battery leak and screwed up the ic

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hpperzz said:
quartz watches so worthless?
something must be very wrong with people paying thousands for Rolex Cellini Quartz.[/QUOT

IMO it makes more sense to go quatrz if getting dress watch which you dont wear everyday.

Say you wear a certain watch only once or twice per week, doesnt make sense to wind the watch everytime you want to wear

ohlins

Reaction score
prototype_12 said:
can some kind souls plese tell me how much is a brand new sea dweller?

:s11:

list price 7711.....try to bargain....10% shd be common.....15% not impossible......20% if u very good negotiator......:) good luck

maguses

Reaction score
This season, DBS black card got 10% rebate! Absorbed by the bank! At Ngee Ann city only.
Try and negotiate in Hour Glass at Ngee Ann City when the promotion is on (prob will have one again these few days) and u can get 15% plus 10% rebate! (but max is $500 rebate, and will be credited in mar 07)

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
list price 7711.....try to bargain....10% shd be common.....15% not impossible......20% if u very good negotiator......:) good luck

20% off a rolex unless u are very good, i think 10% should be pretty standard, for DJ, 15%

ohlins

Reaction score
pew said:
20% off a rolex unless u are very good, i think 10% should be pretty standard, for DJ, 15%

ok lah when i brought my fren to buy a 116200......we manage to get 20%.......:p

Agent_Jerry

Reaction score
PM me for any watches you guys are interested in buying, able to get 30% cheaper than what most shops are selling around in singapore, Certificate comes along with the watches eg Rolex.

buaysaikum

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agent_Jerry said:
PM me for any watches you guys are interested in buying, able to get 30% cheaper than what most shops are selling around in singapore, Certificate comes along with the watches eg Rolex.
wah sehs~~~~~~~

coltish

Banned
Reaction score
Hi,

can anyone able to advise on the Rolex Cert? i have seen a 2nd hand from Japan but without its country code on the cert? Is the cert a standard world wide? Should the code and serial no on the cert be " punch holes"??

Last edited:

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coltish said:
Hi,

can anyone able to advise on the Rolex Cert? i have seen a 2nd hand from Japan but without its country code on the cert? Is the cert a standard world wide? Should the code and serial no on the cert be " punch holes"??

My Exp II came from Japan, country code and serial number is printed on the cert, not punched.

For japan, the watch does not come with the cert, you got to give the AD your address, then Rolex japan will send you the cert. I got mine sent to me with my name nicely printed to Singapore via registered mail

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Agent_Jerry said:

30% even for rolex professional watches?

prototype_12

Reaction score
ohlins said:

wah

so expensive

last time its around 5k ++ rite?

sunkist

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ur last time must be very long ago ba. it raised it price over some time one..
comfirm.

prototype_12

Reaction score
I believe the sea dweller needs servicing every 1-2 years rite?

does any kind souls know what is the servicing fee from an authorize rolex shop?

r there such thing as an authorize rolex shop to begin with?

coltish

Banned
Reaction score
pew said:
My Exp II came from Japan, country code and serial number is printed on the cert, not punched.

For japan, the watch does not come with the cert, you got to give the AD your address, then Rolex japan will send you the cert. I got mine sent to me with my name nicely printed to Singapore via registered mail
Hi Pew, But yours is a new piece rite? therefore the AD will send you. Just wanna confirm what is printed on your printed cert? whats the country code?

hpperzz

Reaction score
Agent_Jerry said:
are the rolex watches brand new stock from rolex authorized dealer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.