Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

ohlins

Reaction score
prototype_12 said:
I believe the sea dweller needs servicing every 1-2 years rite?

does any kind souls know what is the servicing fee from an authorize rolex shop?

r there such thing as an authorize rolex shop to begin with?

:s11:

the only authorised service centre is rolex singapore at tong building.....

recommended service interval is every 5-7 years......if u dive regularly then the watch shd be pressure tested every year.....

basic service charges start from approx 300 onwards....and come with a 1 yr intl warranty...

other watchmakers can do it for half the cost......up to u whether u wish to patronise outside store or the official service centre....

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ohlins said:
the only authorised service centre is rolex singapore at tong building.....

recommended service interval is every 5-7 years......if u dive regularly then the watch shd be pressure tested every year.....

basic service charges start from approx 300 onwards....and come with a 1 yr intl warranty...

other watchmakers can do it for half the cost......up to u whether u wish to patronise outside store or the official service centre....

it is common to find watches not serviced for 10 yrs and running fine

fishcake2005

Reaction score
skydude said:
i think e watch tat havnt been service for 10yr duo duo sao sao got engine wear n tear

It all depend on the frequency you wear yr watch. If you wear it daily, you better send in for servicing every 3~4 years to get it gease else :eek:

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For me, if the watch is running fine, I wouldn't get serviced, cuz service 1 time not cheap.
Rolex's recommendation is 5 yrs

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
butties wats the diff btw a rolex SD & Sub? besides the cyclops on the Sub....
wats the current price for a brand new Sub & SD?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
****er88 said:
butties wats the diff btw a rolex SD & Sub? besides the cyclops on the Sub....
wats the current price for a brand new Sub & SD?

SD is a true diver watch.. can go deeper and has a helium valve ... the case is thicker and heavier too... tr both on the SD might be too heavy for you... however i prefer SD cause sub is like so common now

Ethanity

Reaction score
Elven_Princess said:
Thats quite a steal. My dream watch is a Franck Muller Crazy hour watch at $37,000. Will never be able to afford it. :(

this is something u can afford... cant afford franck muller??? then buy a eddie may! :D

2.JPG

Revolution

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
coltish said:
5.5k to 6k steel only
sorry mate, what does steel only means?

date just also up so much liao ah?

planning of getting a datejust with jubilee strap all the way silver....

does that means its more ex that 5.5ki?

Presssss

Reaction score
Merry Christmas to all,

Yes, you are right ! Stainless DJ ranged ard 5.5k depending on sizes( Boy size or man size) and dial ( whether got diamonds)

I had jus sold off my DJ to my elder bro to fund another purchase for a Explorer 1.. really like tat watch- simple and classic... Went down to AD ard town area today and the list price- $6115.

Any bro who have gotten the explorer 1? Can kindly advise where to get the best discount?

Someone posted on the eariler thread mentioned that a particular AD in town have given fellow HWZ forumers the best deal so far.....izzit true? They are closed today so was thinking of going down the next few days to look for them......

Regards
Lim

Last edited:

ohlins

Reaction score
Presssss said:
Merry Christmas to all,

I had jus sold off my DJ to my elder bro to fund another purchase for a Explorer 1.. really like tat watch- simple and classic... Went down to AD ard town area today and the list price- $6115.

Any bro who have gotten the explorer 1? Can kindly advise where to get the best discount?

Regards
Lim

its difficult to say who would give the best discount cos prices are dynamic and they also offer different prices to walk-in customers vs regular customers....

i think u can approach lee chay at peninsular or roy eastern at lucky plaza to gauge a feel of what prices they are selling....

the explorer is indeed a firm fav....no doubt about it....

HPIM1131.jpg

wanker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nakedtoes said:
SD is a true diver watch.. can go deeper and has a helium valve ... the case is thicker and heavier too... tr both on the SD might be too heavy for you... however i prefer SD cause sub is like so common now
do u noe the price difference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.