Thinning Hair problem

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
TOKARA said:
btw the price difference is so much...can anyone confirm if its equally good?
it basically the same thing. hairmax lasercomb(expensive version) use a single 26mw laser diodes and reflect it down into 8beams by using a piece of shiny metal which mean it about 3.25mw per beam provided there is no energy lost. that for the expensive version. one forums user wilb87 is using the SE version which is 5beams. of course, the laser diodes is ever weaker.

the cheaper laserbrush use 4-8 laser diodes depend on your choice of brush. each diodes is 5mw which provide much more light energy to your scalp then hairmax.

all laser for hairloss run at wave length between 630mn to 680mn. laserbrush is using 650mn which should be the better wavelength for growing hair. most expensive laser treatment in clinic use simliar laser.

in the end, it does not matter how much or even how the comb is been build to a certain extend. it still laser with the specific spec you are going after. you just need good quality laser as it determine the power output, warm-up time etc. you can even get some laser diodes from ebay or other company to build your own comb. just make sure the quality is good.

you can email joe(laserbrush maker) for where he get his laser diodes to check for quality. a very helpful and open guy. he even teach you how to make one if you ask him.

if you are really rich, you can try http://www.aculas.com/. it claim to work even better due to it higher power laser diodes. go read up if you are interested. but the cost can kill.

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
hmm... you guys are tempting me. haha... planning to hold on to awhile but since the interest is there, as well go ahead rite? hehe... i won't mind doing the mass order. but just a few things. firstly, just to make it clear, i have no intention of ever making any money out of anything related to hairloss. either i hope to lose any money in helping out. therefore:

1) if anyone interested in ordering together, i will work out the cost and do require the full payment to protect myself from any potential areoplane flyer. any additional or extra money from the pre-payment will be requested or return.

2) to protect you on my part, i will provide some personal particular like name, IC number, account number and contact number so you don't have to worry that you are unable trace me if i fly aeroplane too.

3) i will hold myself responsible for the payment in all things that i can control. but thing like lost package while shipping is not in my control therefore i can only try to do my best on recovery. but so far, touch wood, i have only experience delay but not lost package with all my online orders.

4) let me know who is interested. for safety, i will only want to deal with member that have been here for sometime. don't intend to deal with some newbie just come out of no where. this is to protect myself. i know some of the newbie have clone account. so you can PM me if you want.

5) i will also be ordering product like folligen, CP serum by Dr. Pickart or Rogaine foam from Ebay in 1-3 months time. so if anyone trust and want to reduce some cost, do drop me a PM to keep you in the list so when i order i will contact you. again, i am doing it for the sake of helping myself to keep the cost abit lower and helping out. i have no intention of making any money. if too much trouble, i rather spend a bit more than giving myself headaches later. although i not a rich man, i still can afford the bit of shipping extra without any problem.

* let me know how many laser diodes brush you are interested in also. price can be found at the link i provided.

Last edited:

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Iso,

there are so many models in the link, care to tell me which one yer getting? i am willing to meet u in person to hand the cash to u. with the USD dropping this much, i think its a good idea to mass order keke

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
TOKARA said:
Iso,

there are so many models in the link, care to tell me which one yer getting? i am willing to meet u in person to hand the cash to u. with the USD dropping this much, i think its a good idea to mass order keke
basically it the same thing. the model for hairloss is just different in the number of laser diodes. of course, the more laser diodes, the lesser time you use.

four for budget, just have to use it slightly longer. other than that get the six laser diodes for ease of use. for the 8 laser diodes version, abit no point spending the extra. so most likely i be getting the 6version.

hmm... i won't mind meeting you. like tat i can let you verify my particular so that others who perfer bank transfer can check with you whether the details i give them is accurate. save me trouble. hehe....

kk... after i finalise those who want, i drop Joe an email.

going to work now. get back to you guys tmrw morning. cheers...

TOKARA

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg going to work now? anyway good nite ahead...check pm :p

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
haha... no choice. my job require me to work shift.

anyway, so far i got 4confirm plus myself is 5.

i will send joe an email on thurs nite to give a bit more time for those that is interested. once i got my reply from him(most of the time within 24hours) i will let you guys know the amount to pay and details like shipping etc. then another 24hours to collect payment either through meeting up or banking(banking perfer as can save time)

if nothing goes wrong, once i recieve all the payment i will confirm my order with joe ASAP. i guess should be able to confirm by Sat nite or sunday morning or maybe even ealier depend how fast thing goes. from my experience, most oversea shipping take anywhere from 1-4weeks unless there is some major cock up which i experience only once before(took 3-4months).

just some rough timing.

hoolala

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who got do hair transplant b4??????

how much is it??????????

cos got a scar on my scalp

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
podskinz noted.

anyway, i did a search on laser treatment in singapore as i remember it is approve as a hair grow device in medical clinic. i still remember years ago i saw on news that they bought in this device to treat hair loss in NSC.

well, at http://www.eileentanskin.com/, one of the article dated around 3-4years ago mention that it cost $175 for a 12mins session!!! my goodness~!!! who in the world can afford it.

mopiko_boy

Reaction score
Isopropyl said:
podskinz noted.

anyway, i did a search on laser treatment in singapore as i remember it is approve as a hair grow device in medical clinic. i still remember years ago i saw on news that they bought in this device to treat hair loss in NSC.

well, at http://www.eileentanskin.com/, one of the article dated around 3-4years ago mention that it cost $175 for a 12mins session!!! my goodness~!!! who in the world can afford it.
bill gates, cos he earns >USD 6K per min. but he dun need the treatment though... :p

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
ok guys, i will stop the waiting and go ahead for the order. will be letting you guys know the details soon. anyway, below are the list of confirm buyer. let me know if i miss out anyone or mistake. thanks.

8 laser:
1)tokara

6 laser:
1) pozskinz (you didn't indicate how many laser, so i assume 6)
2) morning glory
3) awebra
4) mopiko_boy
5) Isopropyl

Last edited:

ericlee69

Reaction score
I am interested to purchase the 6 laser, please count me in. Once confirm, let me know how I can hand you the money. Thanks bro for helping us!

Isopropyl said:
ok guys, i will stop the waiting and go ahead for the order. will be letting you guys know the details soon. anyway, below are the list of confirm buyer. let me know if i miss out anyone or mistake. thanks.

8 laser:
1)tokara

6 laser:
2) morning glory
3) awebra
4) mopiko_boy
5) Isopropyl

Illusion8282

Reaction score
hi.. has anyone been on sucess with minoxidil ?

ive been on it for 5 mths .. smetimes i feel like my hair is thicker and has improved bt then smetimes seems the same.

The initial 2 months did shed alot of hair after that i could slowly see an imprvement week by week. To date, i drop only about 30 to 40 strands a day .
Minoxidil definately reduced my hairloss, bt will it grow im still waiting.
anyone any sucess who used it for >> than 8 months ? thanks.

i considering the propecia bt im afraid of this thing called the initial shed again.
dun wan to lose anymore hairs.

Hugo

Master Member
Reaction score
Low light Lasers were first used to treat sores in diabetic patients with poor blood circulation. The lasers improved blood flow by "dilating the blood vessels" and an astonishing side affect was noticed: where the laser beam focused, body hair adjacent to the area grew thicker and longer than the surrounding hair , Amazing ! This same ability to "dilate the small vessels" gives lasers their ability to improve the health of hair follicles. More blood flow and more oxygen and nutrition revitalizes the follicle and a healthier head of hair results.
(quote from http://www.amazinglasercomb.com/how1.htm)

isn't that the same working principle as minoxidil?

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
Hugo said:
(quote from http://www.amazinglasercomb.com/how1.htm)

isn't that the same working principle as minoxidil?
no. minoxidil does not work by providing more blood flow to the scalp. if that the case, any dilluter will do the job not only minoxidil. it work by other mean.

blood flow to the scalp might help with healthy hair grow. but it will not help with MPB.

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
ericlee69 said:
I am interested to purchase the 6 laser, please count me in. Once confirm, let me know how I can hand you the money. Thanks bro for helping us!
i have already send the order. but should be fine to add one more. i let you know again. so i add your name at the time being.

8 laser:
1)tokara

6 laser:
2) morning glory
3) awebra
4) mopiko_boy
5) Isopropyl
6) ericlee69

Illusion8282

Reaction score
hi wilb87 .. did u lose more hair prior the starting of propecia ? or have u known of anyone ?
im currently on minoxidil for 5 mths.. thinking of addng propecia to my regimen

Isopropyl

Banned
Reaction score
Illusion8282 said:
hi wilb87 .. did u lose more hair prior the starting of propecia ? or have u known of anyone ?
im currently on minoxidil for 5 mths.. thinking of addng propecia to my regimen
just take finasteride. it one of your best bet. whether you shed on propecia, depend on how your body response to it. even if you shed, it going to grow back again. but if you don't take it, sooner or later, your balding process is going to overcome the effect of minoxidil and you will continue to loose your hair. but go for proscar instead of propecia to save yourself alot of money.

from what you say about your minoxidil experience. i think you are responsing to it. keep it up. it take about 1year to see the full result. anyway, don't expect it to grow hair to your pre-hair loss days. if you can maintain or have some regrow, count yourself lucky. if your treatment is able to maintain your hair for a few years more, you are responsing to it quite well. whether it can regrow it another story.

CoffeeKing

Reaction score
Losing Hair

Hi,
just started with Minox 5% about 3 weeks back. Lately started noticing more hair loss. My hair would drop by just simply running my finger thru my hair. Also feeling itchy around my waist and legs.

Anyone has similar symptoms ? Not sure if I am allergic to minoxidil and whether I should stop the application.

thx

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.