HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

Matthew Fam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
Wan Chai & Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island, BoutiqueS Apartments
All BoutiqueS Apartments near Wan Chai & Causeway Bay MTR.
419642304_bb29a0acc8_o.jpg
419616931_6d35d1e622_m.jpg
419617703_1d9cfd70fd_m.jpg

A BoutiqueS Apartment, with Scandinavian Modern Designs.
A private washroom with shower.
Pantry with fridge, hotplate, kettle and utensils.
Free Cable TV (PCCW Now TV) & DVD player.
Free Private Telephone Line.
Free Fiber Optic Boardband, HKBN BB1000Mbps on Wi Fi networks.
Free Wireless Internet, Access Point At Ever Single Floor!!
Free Weekly Room Cleaning.
Any enquiries, please kindly PM me & leave down your contact number also...
Let me know at least 3 weeks advance, as the rooms are mostly booked monthly!!
Only HK$400 - 600(Single Bed)/HK$500 - 800(Double Bed) per night.

May Promotions
3 days 2 Nights Special HK$1080(Single Bed)/HK$1280(Double Bed)
Book 2 Double beds & will get 1 Single Bed Free!!
Promotions from 1 May - 31 May 2007

Transportation : Wan Chai 8 minutes walk to Causeway Bay MTR Station (2 blocks away). 5 minutes walk to the Bus Terminal and Wan Chai
Ferry. 2 minutes walk to Mini Bus Stop (16 Seater Bus) and tram stop (Ding Ding).

Lifestyle & Food: Places near or around the apartment, 6 x newstand, 1 x 7/Eleven, 6 x Cha Chang Ting (1 x 24/7 Bigfoot Cha Chang Ting), 1 x Wan Chai Police Station, 2 x Money Changer, 4 x Laundry Shop, 1 x Mahjong Shop, 1 x Mcdonalds at CC Wu Building, 298 Wan Chai Computer Center, Wan Chai Computer Center at Wan Chai MTR, 1 x Ajisen Ramen, All the Banks in Hong Kong along Hennessy Road.

If you want to feel what Lifestyles of Hong Kong about, Going for Hoilday, For Business Trip, Concerts, Going for Trade Fairs & Hong Kong View stay at Hong Kong Island.
If you like Noisy Places & Human Traffic stay at Mongkok, Kowloon.

Once the booking is confirm there will be no change in date/refund even checkout early.
Will be in Hong Kong from 10 May - 1 June 2007, please kindly contact me at my email or HK Mobile: 852 63559126
If there any enquries you will able to reach my at my email, msn, PM@HWZ, Tel: 65 64922926 or mobile 24/7.

Dear member,

Please be reminded that there should not be any advertising message in your posting. I have observed that you have been providing personal contacts and information for commercial purpose which are not allowed under our TOS (Terms Of Service).

BluBlur

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
yup, so we can actually check-in our baggage and collect our boarding passes at kowloon and hong kong station?

Yes it's possible. I done it for my CX flight before.

Note that if you are flying Jetstar, this service is not available.

IMG_0413.jpg

Last edited:

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BluBlur said:
Yes it's possible. I done it for my CX flight before.

Note that if you are flying Jetstar, this service is not available.

IMG_0413.jpg

if i check-in, den go out of the station to shop again, will i need to buy a new airport express ticket?

BluBlur

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
if i check-in, den go out of the station to shop again, will i need to buy a new airport express ticket?

I remembered at Kowloon MTR, I used my Airport Express tix to enter the check-in area. Then used it to exit.

Afterwards, I took the lift down onto the platform area, where I used the same tix to enter the boarding area towards Airport. In between the check-in area and platform, you are free to go anywhere. :)

Edit: on a separate note, an Octopus card can be used for check-in area. Then just take the MTR to Tung Cheng, then hail a cab to airport after you've done with your shopping. The total cost should be lower unless you have gotten a round trip AE ticket.

Last edited:

qqspot

Reaction score
Jetstar, used to provide In-Town service until 2003

UA, SQ & CX still able to Check In with In-Town Service.

All Airport Express ticket single trip are valid for 24 hours.
You still able to go out of the station to shop again within 24 hours window.

Usually what you can do was. Check in 24hrs earlier or a few hours early and take a cab, mtr, bus to go shopping and then go airport AT LEAST 1.5 - 2 Hours before your flights.

Matthew Fam, noted and really sorry.

Last edited:

qqspot

Reaction score
Found some useful Infomation from HKTB!!

ez_spacer.gif
Hong Kong Video Clips
ez_spacer.gif
Find out why Hong Kong tops everybody's list of must-visit destinations in the world! Click here and enjoy our Hong Kong Experiences video. This 9.5-minute video showcases the real Hong Kong featuring its sights and sounds, the culture, the sophistication as well as many of the attractions that have helped make Hong Kong one of the world's top tourist destinations. Watch the video and then start making plans for your trip of a lifetime to Hong Kong!

Hong Kong Mobile Host

The HKTB and five mobile phone service providers have introduced Hong Kong Mobile Host, an audio tourist information service that lets visitors get instant access to quality tourist information via their mobile phones. For HK$60 you get a Mobile Host PIN Card and 72 hours of unlimited audio access upon activation. Mobile Host also serves as a handy shopping and dining guide. For more information, please contact us or call the HKTB Visitor Hotline at (+852) 2508 1234.

papaho

Reaction score
Thanks ,

in that case, if i am planning a day for a disney trip, probably in the morning and early afternoon. What else can i do in the area?

i intend to visit dickson warehouse on my way back

Regards

Jason

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
papaho said:
Thanks ,

in that case, if i am planning a day for a disney trip, probably in the morning and early afternoon. What else can i do in the area?

i intend to visit dickson warehouse on my way back

Regards

Jason

you sure you're not staying to watch the fireworks at disney?

anyway, my plan for disney is as follows, will be going in about a weeks time:

10am Disney
3pm Exit Disney, head over to citigate outlets
7.30pm head back to disney for fireworks

Matthew Fam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
Jetstar, used to provide In-Town service until 2003

UA, SQ & CX still able to Check In with In-Town Service.

All Airport Express ticket single trip are valid for 24 hours.
You still able to go out of the station to shop again within 24 hours window.

Usually what you can do was. Check in 24hrs earlier or a few hours early and take a cab, mtr, bus to go shopping and then go airport AT LEAST 1.5 - 2 Hours before your flights.

Matthew Fam, noted and really sorry.
You are always welcome to contribute helpful information (which you are always doing), just minus the personal advert will do ;)

Matthew Fam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
you sure you're not staying to watch the fireworks at disney?

anyway, my plan for disney is as follows, will be going in about a weeks time:

10am Disney
3pm Exit Disney, head over to citigate outlets
7.30pm head back to disney for fireworks
Wow, won't it incur quite abit of cost and time to ply to and fro for the citigate?

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Matthew Fam said:
Wow, won't it incur quite abit of cost and time to ply to and fro for the citigate?

got the octopus tourist pass mah, unlimited rides...2 stops away only, abt 15mins ride each way...don't think i'll be able to stay at disney from 10am all the way to 8pm...so came up with this arrangement, which was suggested by someone earlier in the thread..die die must catch the fireworks..

qqspot

Reaction score
No Offence, seriously the best firework in Hong Kong will be this year of the return of 10 year of SAR.

Date; 1st July 2007

It will be the best and grand ever in the 10 year of SAR.

jerriez

Reaction score
Hi folks, I am going to HK 22May-25May...

Would like to find out, if I want to go to the Peak, what time is the best?
Also, is the Wax Museum thingy there?
In this case, what time should go there?
What else can I go there?
How do I go there?

Thanks... and sorry for the string of questions asked.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.