Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

shaunwong

Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
hey bro...how much time did u spend at the kwun tong area? And is there anything to eat there or around the area?

hey dude, spent only about an hour there cos I only went to Yip Fatt Ind building. Didn't eat ard there, sorry. I planned our trip such that in the mornings (11am) we would go factory outlets, and afternoon (2pm onwards) spend at Mongkok or HK Island. Sorry can't advise you much.

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shaunwong said:
hey dude, spent only about an hour there cos I only went to Yip Fatt Ind building. Didn't eat ard there, sorry. I planned our trip such that in the mornings (11am) we would go factory outlets, and afternoon (2pm onwards) spend at Mongkok or HK Island. Sorry can't advise you much.

1 hour at yip fat only? did u finish the whole building?

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shaunwong said:
pretty much so, cos wife and i were only interested in the sports goods.

icic...den perhaps i can free up my time to visit other places...had originally planned for half a day at yip fat...thanks for the input!

lowjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
hey bro...how much time did u spend at the kwun tong area? And is there anything to eat there or around the area?

I believe there is a Cafe De Coral across the road.
Otherwise, you can also eat at APM mall that has a big food court as well as an assortment of restuarants including Lei Gardens (didn't get to try, queue was 45 minutes). :s31:

lowjk

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shaunwong said:
pretty much so, cos wife and i were only interested in the sports goods.

Any recommendations for swimming gear (high end type for competition). Thanks.

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lowjk said:
I believe there is a Cafe De Coral across the road.
Otherwise, you can also eat at APM mall that has a big food court as well as an assortment of restuarants including Lei Gardens (didn't get to try, queue was 45 minutes). :s31:

Cafe de Coral, i guess i'll eat that or at least snack there :D

cavin755

Reaction score
Hi,
Going to HK in late June,suggest which hotel to stay or centralise so that my mani objective is to go HK Disney,Buy sports appearals,Bags,toys.

shaunwong

Reaction score
cavin755 said:
Hi,
Going to HK in late June,suggest which hotel to stay or centralise so that my mani objective is to go HK Disney,Buy sports appearals,Bags,toys.

other than Disneyland, that's exactly what I did on my trip. More details here

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shaunwong said:
other than Disneyland, that's exactly what I did on my trip. More details here

shaun, just realised you stayed at ymca international house...which is where i will be staying in a few days' time. Can share some info like, where to eat and what is around the hotel? saw in your blog that there's a restaurant beside the hotel, wat's the damage like and wat's the name of the restaurant?

shaunwong

Reaction score
takuyazzz said:
shaun, just realised you stayed at ymca international house...which is where i will be staying in a few days' time. Can share some info like, where to eat and what is around the hotel? saw in your blog that there's a restaurant beside the hotel, wat's the damage like and wat's the name of the restaurant?

Hi takuyazz, for food recommendations, you can check with the hotel staff, they're pretty honest about good food and did not recommend cut throat restaurants to us. For breakfast, we just went opposite the street, on the side of the 7 eleven, for porridge, noodles and simple fare. On the day we tried dim sum at the restaurant (sorry forgot the name, but can ask the hotel staff, esp the bellboys) it only set us back about S$20 for two. Sorry wife and I not foodies, so we didn't really check out the food scene there.

Great that you're staying at YMCA Int'l house, cos its really very near to the three major shopping streets. Do enjoy yourself there :s12: :)

cavin755

Reaction score
Hi,
Am a collector of gashapon toys,where in HK or rather which wholesale shopping ctr can i go check it out?
Does Yip Fatt Ind building have it?
For t-shirt,can we try out 1st b4 buying?

qqspot

Reaction score
業發工業大廈第二期

how go go there : 觀塘地鐵站,然後走下去,在開源道的B3出口走下去,經過鱷魚恤大廈以後,業發工業大廈就在你面前。你也可以乘搭前往APM的電梯,白色的電梯塔很容易辨認;進入APM後向左走,看到A2出口轉右,朝一所西式小餐廳再轉右,看到一道樓梯走下去,離開A2出口後一直向右走,直至經過鱷魚恤大廈以後,業發工業大廈就在你面前。

Choice 大賣特價家居精品
 坐落於觀塘地鐵站附近開源道業發工業大廈(二期),一向都以擁有大量outlet而馳名。來到工廈樓下,果然見到不少店舖都貼出開倉廣告。就以位於一樓的Choice為例,開業兩年,主要以出售小型家居用品及一些得意精品為主。

店內的貨品種類頗多,不過要數最特別的,還是他們自家出品的Mary and Jason精品,就以Mary廁紙筒為例,年前初登場已迷倒不少男男女女,後來再推出男朋友Jason的紙巾套,亦深受歡迎。最近Mary and Jason再度攜手推出枕頭袋和T-shirt,而且正在做特價,Fans們不容錯過。

ChoiceChoice
地址︰觀塘開源道72-75號業發工業大廈第二期1樓F10室

電話︰2342 8923

Lotto Factory Outlet.

地址:觀塘開源道73-75號業發工業大廈2期11樓E室

電話:2763 9728

其他

Umbro Factory Outlet

地址:觀塘開源道業發工業大廈2期11樓E室

電話:2763 9728

Nike Factory Outlet

地址:觀塘開源道業發工業大廈2期8樓

電話:2172 7938

Adidas Factory Outlet

地址:觀塘開源道業發工業大廈2期11樓H室

電話:2793 2791

Asics Factory Outlet

地址:觀塘開源道業發工業大廈2期11樓E室

福昌工業大廈

為食貓大把日韓潮流零食
 位於工廈林立的觀塘開源道的福昌工業大廈一樓,大半年前改裝成為「工廈商場」。依地址前往,才發現入口是一間茶餐廳的後樓梯,不起眼,但只要細心點還是可以找到筍貨。

例如以售賣糖果零食為主的「為食貓」,雖然最近加入了不少精品及衣飾售賣,但依然不乏日韓潮流零食,最受歡迎的當然是特別版Hello Kitty朱古力,市面上不多見,加上包裝精美,Fans買都未必捨得吃。

為食貓
地址︰觀塘開源道63號福昌大廈1樓A13號舖

電話︰2342 9338

書店
 這裏亦有近年興起的簡體字書店,價錢與人民幣一兌一之餘,成為會員的話,買書還有九折。

簡體文化
地址︰觀塘開源道72-75號業發工業大廈第二期2樓G8室

電話︰3102 9399

水族館
 同場還有一間水族館,專營時下最流行的短鯛魚和水草。店中的短鯛魚屬南非種,於台灣繁殖,價錢比市價便宜約三成,吸引了不少水族發燒友到此「尋寶」。

短鯛世界水族館
地址︰觀塘開源道72-75號業發工業大廈第二期1樓F6室

電話︰2152 8992

frostburn77

Reaction score
cavin755 said:
Hi,
Am a collector of gashapon toys,where in HK or rather which wholesale shopping ctr can i go check it out?

Yip Fatt Ind building only have a very small toy store.
for gashapon toys try
trendy zone 潮流特區580A Nathan Road, Mong Kok
and the amalll mall next to it 旺角先達廣場 i think

here is a link to other toy store in hk but its in chinese
http://toysdaily.com/03shop/guide/guide_wc.htm

Last edited:

genlethu

Reaction score
errrrm any update abt the nike and adidas factory outlet at Yip Fat Feactory building?

shaunwong

Reaction score
cavin755 said:
Hi,

Hi for gashapons, I've seen them at toy speciality stores at CTMA, Richmond 111 & Sino Centre, all at Mongkok. At Causeway Bay, Toyzone is a good bet. Hope it helps.

I didn't buy T-shirts from the sports shops, but my wife tried out at Espirit warehouse outlets.

shaunwong

Reaction score
wainism said:
Yip Fatt left with Adidas.

All Nike outlets mentioned in this thread are gone

you mean the one at city gate closed down as well? If so, then its really a waste.

qqspot

Reaction score
Adidas & Nike outlets are still there...

Nike Factory Outlet Store @ Citygate Outlet Mall
173866843_0ca44b986a.jpg

Addidas Factory Outlet @ Citygate Outlet Mall
173866845_7aa9e42fd7.jpg

Citygate outlet photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/56953160@N00/page2/

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.