Thread all abt ROLEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

NottingHill

Reaction score
HaPpYdAy said:
grrs..they see face one ar?haha..i ask 2mths ago more exp sia..so explorer II black dial is $6250 from dickson?

Er.... i guess I know the 'person' and asked her to quote me the best price... =:p

be3hive

Reaction score
hi ppl. like to know, how much cheaper will a SUB with date be in HK compare to sing...wats the risk of getting a fake there..thanks

louisoh

Banned
Reaction score
Guys... you all tink the 2 watches are authentic or fakes ??... need your help here...

1.jpg

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

HaPpYdAy

Reaction score
NottingHill said:
Er.... i guess I know the 'person' and asked her to quote me the best price... =:p

which dickson boutique did u got the quote from?paragon or wisma?very gian leh..

be3hive

Reaction score
LamByZ said:
fake? :S........
like see u tourist then give u a fake wan sell as real lor. dun know how to see also ma.. mummy now shopping there...i want to get the sub(50th adv) wan. only 2nd hand. so if the black brezel wan selling cheap there. then maybe i settle for that lor..btw do u all think is worth it to pay more for the 50th adv wan?(2nd and i ask cost abt 7k+,2005 F series i thnk))

be3hive

Reaction score
ssl14260yw1.jpg

hello.. ppl... wats the cost to service this watch huh?? like polish it new. check the movement...and maybe change the braclet to the big piece wan(like sub)
if possible let mi know the place also can?
thanks

Last edited:

ohlins

Reaction score
louisoh said:
Guys... you all tink the 2 watches are authentic or fakes ??... need your help here...

pics too small to judge.....but everything looks ok....seems authentic.....

ohlins

Reaction score
be3hive said:
my.php
[/img]hello.. ppl... wats the cost to service this watch huh?? like polish it new. check the movement...and maybe change the braclet to the big piece wan(like sub)
thanks

get a quote from rolex centre lor.....and sub bracelet cant fit on this.....

pew

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
be3hive said:
ssl14260yw1.jpg

hello.. ppl... wats the cost to service this watch huh?? like polish it new. check the movement...and maybe change the braclet to the big piece wan(like sub)
thanks

Go rolex centre sure expensive one, there are some other shops cheaper. Oyster bracelet IIRC list price is 900+, change the acrylic crystal 40+.

Oyster bracelet with fluted bezel not weird meh?

be3hive

Reaction score
braclet is ok la. nv change also alrite... but just wan to make it look new leh...any shop to intro for servicing??

cannotliao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
go rolex center safe, outside shop you never know what they will do inside your watch, plenty of these stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.