Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

darren_tyl

Reaction score
True enough!

Nothing much to shout abt in citygate. In the end, my wife manage to buy somethings in Esprirt.

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If there are female shoppers, i recommend Hong Kong Industrial Centre, its sort of a wholesale centre for women's stuff - shops in mongkok, etc get their stuff from here. Some shops do not sell to consumers, but most of them do and at great wholesale prices. There're also adidas and umbro outlet stores in the building (sadly, the only shoppable places for males).

Directions: Lai Chi Kok Station, exit C if i remember correctly. u should see a shop selling freshly baked bread when u exit. Shops there are closed on sundays.

qqspot

Reaction score
pker88 said:
causeway bay adidas shop carries thsoe not same as in SG?
There a Adidas Shop in Causeway Bay and the style from other.
Most of the items there are collecters & retro item & brand with famous 3 stripes.

They are retail store of Adidas

qqspot

Reaction score
If you go to Kowloon City and there a few street which sell label cut clothes and cheaper then retail clothes.

Directions: Kowloon City MTR...

neuralgia

Reaction score
the adidas and nike outlet at citygate any good? are they much cheaper than sg?

takuyazzz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
neuralgia said:
the adidas and nike outlet at citygate any good? are they much cheaper than sg?

yes, much cheaper...i bought an adidas originals jacket for only hk$112. adidas shop at raffles city still selling at 100 over..

qqspot

Reaction score
I remember last year i bought 3 jackets from Adidas got 10 or 20% discount HEHE!!

samuel21

Reaction score
i dun like sucky tung chung city gate. I went yip fatt industrial building and its much cooler there! Got one super good addidas jacket for about 60 sing dollars. but not as cheap as takuyazz leh.

curo

Master Member
Reaction score
samuel21 said:
i dun like sucky tung chung city gate. I went yip fatt industrial building and its much cooler there! Got one super good addidas jacket for about 60 sing dollars. but not as cheap as takuyazz leh.

takuyazz??? where is it? Y u dun city gate?

samuel21

Reaction score
as in the posting above.. the guy saw he got a jacket for only 112 hk dollars. Yip Fatt industrial building is at kwan tong. Near kwan tong mtr. U can ask around. I only bought stuff at espirit outlet at tung chung... :)

daveloo

Reaction score
1st time to hk

hi there,
will be traveling to hk for holiday this coming july.Need to ask some questions as this is the 1st time going.Thanks!
1.are the shops mentions eg: yip fat industrial building safe to bring wife and baby along?
2.what will be on-sale during that time(winter clothings or summer?)
3.are all the factory outlets prices the same or varies from place to place?

Sorry for all the questions...thanks!

spoonatic

Reaction score
samuel21 said:
as in the posting above.. the guy saw he got a jacket for only 112 hk dollars. Yip Fatt industrial building is at kwan tong. Near kwan tong mtr. U can ask around. I only bought stuff at espirit outlet at tung chung... :)

i took their mtr to kwan tong and try to find the yip fatt buidling hopeing to get some cheaps Nike Tees, but i couldnt find it sadly ...quite disappointed. End up visiting APM SC which is boring...

Also, adding up the difficulty in finding the building is the rain.. went there for 4 days and 4 days raining str8. Is like an umbrella war on the streets is T_T.

Hope they have pavements shelters next time i go there again.

qqspot

Reaction score
You can alway go to shoes street if you do not wish to go so far...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.