A.C. Milan Forum - Welcome to San Siro, Home of the Rossoneri

tiochoonpeng

Reaction score
Yeah to all my fellow MIlan fans...

MIlan is on the way back to the league!!! KAKA still the influential person in the team...

Amazing KAKA even he is injured...

http://futsol.blogspot.com --->>watch my hero and captain of this great club Paolo Maldini!!

hail2fire

Reaction score
I still like Ronaldo even though he is fat :D

I think he still is a fearsome striker even with his current shape. Maybe the spaghetti and pastas in Italy will help him slim down. Who knows :D

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Deunamist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kaka is one of my favourite players but I wouldn't call him a Milan legend YET.

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Milan Players Don’t Want Sheva Back – Report
According to a report in Italian newspaper ‘Il Giornale’, there is a group of Milan players who do not want Andriy Shevchenko to return to the club.

President Silvio Berlusconi is very keen to bring the Ukrainian back from Chelsea, and vice-president Adriano Galliani has reportedly told him that the likelihood of such a move was "at 80 per cent."

However, the likes of Paolo Maldini, Gennaro Gattuso and Clarence Seedorf do not believe

Shevchenko should be able to walk back into the San Siro quite so easily after making clear his desperation to join Chelsea last summer.

The Blues paid £30 million for Shevchenko and are unlikely to let him return for anything less than £20 million.

Milan are apparently willing to pay just £6.7 million for a one or two-year loan deal.

All this means that the Rossoneri may now step up their efforts to sign Arsenal striker Thierry Henry.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kaká Snubs 12 Million A Year Salary

Reports in Italian daily sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport (Sports Gazette) are claiming that Real Madrid have made a startling offer to the AC Milan and Brazil star but the man himself has turned down a veritable fortune…

The Gazzetta dello Sport pointed to a telephone call with ex-Real Madrid number 8 Pedja Mijatovic in which the Brazilian thanked the player-turned-exec for his offer but repeated that he wants to stay at AC Milan rather than make the much-rumoured move to Madrid next season.

This supposed Merengue offer almost doubles existing salaries of some of the most coveted and expensive players on the planet and would convert the AC Milan number 22 into the best paid footballer in history, but it appears that not all that glitters is gold to Kaká.

The 25 year-old was the epicentre of a recent meeting between mover-and-shaker Franco Baldini (on behalf of Real Madrid) and Kaká’s father (and representative) Bosco Izecson Pereira Leite, something that Galliani didn’t like but was forced to accept it.

"We know everything about that meeting because Kaká’s father promptly informed us of it", explained the Milan man before stressing that the player wasn’t for sale. The fruitless meeting apparently led to the follow-up phone call from Mijatovic pleading Kaká to tell Milan that wants to make the move with the added carrot of 60 million Euros over the next five years.

Kaká apparently – we have no recording to back up the Gazzetta claims – replied that "I am very honoured by the Real proposal but I am good at Milan". The refusal is seen by some as the last straw and tip Real Madrid to make a swoop for the long-overdue Zidane replacement elsewhere…although others are betting everything on a final offensive from the White House…

Source: Goal.com

This is what I call player loyalty.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.