Share your tour and oversea photos

mensan

Reaction score
Owen Hargreaves seen in the London subway :D (can't remember which station.. Picadillly. Liecester Sq or Tottenham Court Road)

mensan

Reaction score
Lelong lelong... the Pool shop was also flogging off high-quality scarves for 2 pounds each... because they are "Road to Athens" scarves... I regret that I contributed to their coffers by getting these lelong items for my Liverpool supporting colleagues and friends

The 2006/07 Premiership trophy at the home of the Champions at Old Trafford....

The 2006/07 Community Shield at Anfield :o

mensan

Reaction score
Arr... the 2005 version...

The Pool museum prepared for the 2007 version in this big display space... but alas ;).... as the "Road to Athens" discounted scarf I hold in the picture shows how they almost filled the display...:o

mensan

Reaction score
Eton College

Windsor Castle (The Queen's other residence)

The excellent Albert Dock Liverpool... great historical character of the old Mersey seaport culture

mensan

Reaction score
Queen's Trooping of the Colour 2007... not sure which unit this military band is from since there are representatives from all the main UK regiments on show

Calvary March

Some old lady and her family....:D

speedtest99

Reaction score
impressive pictures contributed.

mensan,
you soccer fans too? Always want to go England and visit their stadium.
How do you arrange the stadium land tour? is it you book the land tour when you arrive there?

rocket

Reaction score
some japan photos.

Tokyo Summer Land Water park in Hachioji
summerland.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.