First class compartment to Luo Hu
aefb8262.jpg

b5016868.jpg

Shopping heaven at lao jie
21e7aa44.jpg

Last edited:

GoaTee

Reaction score
wow zeroflame, 10th i oso went to shenzhen n oso same wif u miss the no.8 signal..wahah

to mi, once i touch down to shenzhen n went to the right hand side the tall shopping mall, my impression towards chi-nas went down to bottom zero..totally no mood to explore even further..juz wanted to find a place to eat den F off frm the place...HK is a muc safer place compare to there...mayb din get enuff infor frm this webbie n miss the MTR to dongmen which i believe wil b a muc nicer place to shop..

n ya..i oso stay in YMCA on the 10th..before that is a 5 star hotel in harbor plaza resort city in Tin Shui Wai..service in YMCA is real good...a bellboy named david serve us tru-out the trip..he is courteous n willing to help us intro food n places to go..5 thumb up for this little fair plump cute boy! whereas at harbour resort, service bad...attitude oso so-so..sigh

zeroflame

Master Member
Reaction score
goatee..me too..super turn-off by luo-hu..first thing i reach is to go to their toilet and i sian half liao.
Although i see alot of police patrolling around..i totally dun feel safe at all also...the police look more like a hooligan...smoke at corridor also.

Dong men-lao jie is better in term no one cares whether u tourist or not..and i met quite a number of nice clothes seller there too.:)

Oh..the plump boy who always help to open the door for my gf only..but not me $%#$^%^%..haha

qqspot

Reaction score
FYI, if you are staying in Hong Kong for working more then 3 months. And take KCR every day.

You can apply Monthly Unlimited KCR rides at HKD380.
4a46b55d020010w8.jpg

Regards,
QQ

twinkleblue

Reaction score
hi guys,
i am going hong kong for a business trip next week, and will only have friday night and sat morning to walk around hong kong. i don't tink i will explore around lan kwai fong as i will be alone, so was thinking which are the area that will still bustling with activities at night, safe for a girl to wonder/shop around alone.

jastan

Master Member
Reaction score
twinkleblue said:
hi guys,
i am going hong kong for a business trip next week, and will only have friday night and sat morning to walk around hong kong. i don't tink i will explore around lan kwai fong as i will be alone, so was thinking which are the area that will still bustling with activities at night, safe for a girl to wonder/shop around alone.

u need someone accompany? I would be there as well... :s7:

twinkleblue

Reaction score
thanks for the offer guys, but i guessed i wil just wander around alone. just want to know what time does the shops or stalls ard mongkok or tst closes? and the last mtr to central?

jastan

Master Member
Reaction score
twinkleblue said:
thanks for the offer guys, but i guessed i wil just wander around alone. just want to know what time does the shops or stalls ard mongkok or tst closes? and the last mtr to central?

now is 7th month...so most shops close maybe 11pm...last mtr 0030am....

qqspot

Reaction score
icyboi4eva said:
i will be there alone on tues and wed too :(
48f1e44202000n9k.gif

Erh, why you alone? Why not just some Night Tours in Hong Kong?

Take a free night boat ride from Hong Kong Junk at TST near TST Star Ferry at 6pm?
2007052701.gif

Regards,
QQ

dino999

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to oversea trip and like to go HK this mid Dec. Should i book the air ticket now or wait till Nov? cos I believed the price will increase if closer to the Dec. Any factor to consider or when is the right time to book? Currently, jetstar price costs about $1478 for return trips of four. Please enlighten me :o Thanks

icyboi4eva

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
qqspot said:
48f1e44202000n9k.gif

Erh, why you alone? Why not just some Night Tours in Hong Kong?

Take a free night boat ride from Hong Kong Junk at TST near TST Star Ferry at 6pm?
2007052701.gif

Regards,
QQ
where does the ferry go? :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.