Factory Outlets in Hong Kong

juchua

Reaction score
Pls do not go to Yip Fatt

Don't go yip fatt, all the shops there are all moving out alreadly. noting left there. You want factory outlet, citigate have all the factory outlet you are looking for, can make a trip to Lantau Big Budddha and Tai O if you are going to citigate. they are all at the same MTR station. enjoy

garfieldhello

Reaction score
juchua said:
Don't go yip fatt, all the shops there are all moving out alreadly. noting left there. You want factory outlet, citigate have all the factory outlet you are looking for, can make a trip to Lantau Big Budddha and Tai O if you are going to citigate. they are all at the same MTR station. enjoy
Ya, when i when to Yip Fatt, it was those last few days sale .... nothing much also
How to go Lantau by public transport?

Protagonist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys question. the are the factory outlets for high end brands goood? and are they still at the same place like the space outlet???

Protagonist

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eurofunk said:
harbour city also upscale shopping mall

hmmm so sorry i quite nooob so harbour city is a shopping mall not factory outlet right? and are the things there cheaper then sg??

Traminer

Reaction score
Where's the best place for men's clothes in HK? Dickson sounds good... and I'm tired of dressing like another obiang singaporean geek.

fnaibaf

Reaction score
Is citigate still THE place to go for a 1-day shopping trip? If so I'll take the plunge this dec and update this thread accordingly.

qqspot

Reaction score
Elements Shopping Mall at Kowloon Station (圓方)

http://hkdigit.blogspot.com/2007/10/elements-shopping-mall-at-kowloon.html

Hong Kong MTR Corporation's flagship shopping mall - Elements (圓方) was soft opened on 1 October 2007.

Located at MTR Kowloon Station, this flagship shopping mall with 1 million sq ft total floor area (Another Hong Kong Shopping Mall at Kowloon Bay - MegaBox with 1.1 million sq ft area) provides shopping, wining, dining entertainment and cultural experience for visitors.

parky123

Banned
Reaction score
to all good samaritans
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I will be taking the Airport express service can someone tell me whether is it cheaper to buy the 3 day tourist transport pass @HK300 or the optopus card huh?? :) thanks

porkyporky

Reaction score
hi

anyone been to Dickson warehouse?

I would like to visit them to see whether i can find Coach or polo ralph bag during my 1 day business trip there

telocinmil

Reaction score
winter wear factory outlets in HongKong

Dear all..

Can anyone advise me on any winter wear factory outlets in Hong Kong? and any good, big shopping malls to go to for day?
Thanks alot!!

buzzmario

Reaction score
shaunwong said:
Many thanks to all who posted here, it really helpful in planning for my trip there last week.

This is what I originally planned for:
http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2007/04/hong-kong-travel-itinery-wife-asked-me.html

And this is what we ended up with:
http://testicular-fortitude.blogspot.com/2007/05/factory-outlets-in-hong-kong-im-pleased.html

I learnt from the adidas factory outlets that though the shops may shift, the telephone numbers will remain the same. For the adidas factory outlets, you can refer to the numbers here.

Here are some of the items I bought from the factory outlets

485305019_bdcb6e7dc6.jpg

S$30

485271072_305ebbadd8.jpg

S$30

485304515_f7adf4a99e.jpg

S$50

485270736_3574830182.jpg

S$15

hi, surf you blog, is liverpool jc or training kits available in the factory outlet cheap? any good factory outlet to recommend in mongkok or causeway bay areas? by the way, did you vist any of the toys shops in hk? cheap?

thanks

shaunwong

Reaction score
buzzmario said:
hi, surf you blog, is liverpool jc or training kits available in the factory outlet cheap? any good factory outlet to recommend in mongkok or causeway bay areas? by the way, did you vist any of the toys shops in hk? cheap?

thanks

Hi, the training kits were 30% off sg retail, do check out the newly opened adidas factory outlet in kowloon. Yes, I visited toy shops in HK, depends on what toys you're looking for actually. The 1/6 stuff which I collect range from 10 - 20% cheaper than sg.

I used two friend's HK toy shop accounts as travel guides.
http://www.afhub.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=3910#3190
http://swftoys.wordpress.com/toy-hunting-in-hong-kong/

Hope it helps.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.