Nokia Care Information

eLeCtRotEcH

Reaction score
UsEfUl nUmBerS.......

cowfart said:
May I add that 67877509 for the century square outlet to the list.

At least this was the number they called me with to say that my set was ready for collection

:s16:
YUp these are useful numbers to start with...But they dun seem to answer the phone when u call in.Only one to start off is the careline.But they will not direct u directly to the care manger direct line..They will give u the above numbers will will usually engaged... or busy... :s31:

eric ong

Reaction score
sent in my 6500c to Suntec for repairs on 6 Nov and they gave me an acknowledgement form which states: "Collection on 11 Nov 2007 after 11am".

so fine, i went down on 11 Nov at 12pm, and they said: "Not ready, did anyone call you to come collect?". WTF?! :mad:

eLeCtRotEcH

Reaction score
SerVice......

eric ong said:
sent in my 6500c to Suntec for repairs on 6 Nov and they gave me an acknowledgement form which states: "Collection on 11 Nov 2007 after 11am".

so fine, i went down on 11 Nov at 12pm, and they said: "Not ready, did anyone call you to come collect?". WTF?! :mad:

That reali sucks..All the way go down and wanting to collect it and end up saying that back to u..That's poor man!! :s16:

eric ong

Reaction score
what really sucks is they can't even tell me when it will be ready!!!

have the cheek to tell me need 24-48hrs to find out and get back to me.

eLeCtRotEcH

Reaction score
StaTuS.......

eric ong said:
what really sucks is they can't even tell me when it will be ready!!!

have the cheek to tell me need 24-48hrs to find out and get back to me.

Can check updates of the status through the net or by calling careline.. By using the Job number. :s7:

eric ong

Reaction score
They will only say whether it's ready or not, but they don't say when it is expected to be ready.

Anyway, managed to get it back yesterday but only after waiting for 1hr+.
They are seriously undermanned, with 50% of the counters empty.

eLeCtRotEcH

Reaction score
Serivce Centre....

eric ong said:
They will only say whether it's ready or not, but they don't say when it is expected to be ready.

Anyway, managed to get it back yesterday but only after waiting for 1hr+.
They are seriously undermanned, with 50% of the counters empty.

That sounds terrible...Hmmmm...Reali need to buck up on their spped and service... :s31:

snaem85

Reaction score
send my n95 on the sixteen for normal servicing since i wanted to sell it, and i've yet to receieve any call from them to collect my phone... checked online.. my status, not ready for collection yet.. they take ******* long man... whats happening to nokia??

cplee70

Reaction score
What do I need to send phone for repair

Hi,
I may need to send my E61 phone for repair. I can't seem to get a signal if I select Dual Mode. If I choose GSM, I can. In order words, the 3G functions on the phone seem to be spoilt.

Anyway, I do have the warranty card with the dealer stamp. But all other info is unfilled. Also, I don't have the receipt any more. But I know the phone is certainly last than 1 year old.

Would the service centre accept the warranty status?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

--cp

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got another horrible experience to share. My 9 month old 6288 broke down, up down keys not responding.

Went to the Suntec service centre last Sunday, waited more than 2 hours for my turn, but it took only 2-3 minutes for me to show them the problem and sent it in.

Monday evening, recieved a call that my phone is ready for collection.(Whoa! Not so bad turnaround time, but I thought too soon) Didn't have time whole week, so collected the phone yesterday, Friday afternoon. Plug the SIM card, tried the arrow keys, seems ok. Signed the reciept acknowledgement, went off.

Went home yesterday night, used the phone to make a 30 second call, tried to sms, then the horrors started. Phone will start flicking to different places, as if keys have been pressed randomly, then started to switch off and on by itself. All this time, my attempts to off it by pressing the power button met with no response. In the end, have to physically remove the battery. Tried putting battery in 2-3 times, again same problem.

WTF! Worked only for a few hours, and became worse than before repair.
Going back to Suntec later to KP at them. Wish me luck.

Think I will trade in the phone immediately after repair this time. My next phone will be Sony Ericsson, no more Nokia for me. Pui!

jestin_ng

Reaction score
my bro send in his E65 for repair (the light on the mobile keypad disappeared) on 21dec 2007..

until now there's no news about his mobile. ..

called nokia careline, wad they could say is unknown status yet.

WTF? i certainly do not thnk it takes so long to fix it, and he evne say that the repair is already placed in priority queue.

Wow. if priority queue need to wait for so long.. how about the rest?

GRRRRR

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got another horrible experience to share. My 9 month old 6288 broke down, up down keys not responding.

Went to the Suntec service centre last Sunday, waited more than 2 hours for my turn, but it took only 2-3 minutes for me to show them the problem and sent it in.

Monday evening, recieved a call that my phone is ready for collection.(Whoa! Not so bad turnaround time, but I thought too soon) Didn't have time whole week, so collected the phone yesterday, Friday afternoon. Plug the SIM card, tried the arrow keys, seems ok. Signed the reciept acknowledgement, went off.

Went home yesterday night, used the phone to make a 30 second call, tried to sms, then the horrors started. Phone will start flicking to different places, as if keys have been pressed randomly, then started to switch off and on by itself. All this time, my attempts to off it by pressing the power button met with no response. In the end, have to physically remove the battery. Tried putting battery in 2-3 times, again same problem.

WTF! Worked only for a few hours, and became worse than before repair.
Going back to Suntec later to KP at them. Wish me luck.

Think I will trade in the phone immediately after repair this time. My next phone will be Sony Ericsson, no more Nokia for me. Pui!

update:
Collected my 6288 yesterday at Suntec. No indication on the service report on what was done, asked them, they said updated the software. Makes me feel that not very safe, sounds like a stop gap measure.

While I was testing the phone, the guy which was in front of me came back and complained that his faulty key pad was still faulty after repair. I smiled, nothing new.

One of the other counters had a really loud customer, who was on the phone with a Nokia rep. " What is your Nokia mission statement? Connecting people? You are disconnecting me!", " I buy because Nokia is a reputable brand, 6280 gave me problems after 6 months, they say 6288 is improved, now 4 months spolit also, what is your Nokia QC standard? Macam China company", How long do you take to repair? What? 3-5 working days? I am in the sales line, cannot do without phone! Tell you what, I compromised half way, give you till the end of today",......

Took my 6288, went next door , immediately traded in for a low end 2630. No 3G, no a lot of features. Intend to use it as a 2nd phone, hopefully can last at least a couple of years.

When my 1 year is up in early March, will sign for a 3G Sony Ericsson with contract. 7 out of my last 10 phones were Nokia, time to take a break!

owen200011

Reaction score
Same problem happened to me. what kind of service Nokia has provided?
I sent my E65I for repair on 21 Jan 2007 at woodlands causeway point, until now no one call me about the repair status.
Called the Nokia careline, it took about 1 hour to connect the call, they told me that they will get back to me within 48 hours...but i wait for 3 days already, no one called me also.

The lesson i have learnt is DO NOT buy Nokia mobile phone in the future. :s27::s27::s27:

my bro send in his E65 for repair (the light on the mobile keypad disappeared) on 21dec 2007..

until now there's no news about his mobile. ..

called nokia careline, wad they could say is unknown status yet.

WTF? i certainly do not thnk it takes so long to fix it, and he evne say that the repair is already placed in priority queue.

Wow. if priority queue need to wait for so long.. how about the rest?

GRRRRR

jestin_ng

Reaction score
or perhaps someone could just make this issue big. and get NOKIA to really look into this.

Heard that the NCC is being outsourced? So perhaps something could be done on this.

NCC is really ruining NOKIA brand name.

jestin_ng

Reaction score
hello i have a sirocco 8800 and i wanna do a fw upgrade. i lost the warranty card and receipt how can i claim the warranty? my phone is quite new ( less thn 1 yr) and when i type *#26702689# it is recorded that my phone was made in 2-2007. i understand that my hp has a 2 yr international warranty. HOW CAN I CLAIM IT?:eek:
firmware? thot you could do it at home yourself...

letting ncc do it.. ish dangerous =x

Mancunian2

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
or perhaps someone could just make this issue big. and get NOKIA to really look into this.

Heard that the NCC is being outsourced? So perhaps something could be done on this.

NCC is really ruining NOKIA brand name.

They should rename it NHCC, Nokia Heck Care Centre.
:s7:

mario_de_cruz

Reaction score
NOKIA having to known as top few handphone company providing such a F*** DUP service. DAMN disapointed!!

Just bought N82 from IT show, not even used for 1 day, was sent to service center.
2 weeks liao, still not ready.
Was piss off and ask them where my phone, the answer given was at HQ.
Ask them where is HQ....They even dun noe....haiz WTF.

anyone noe where is this so call HQ??

noobie87

Reaction score
nokia Care DOESNT CARE bout our phones

i sent my 6500slide for repairs on 15th march SAT at the Suntec branch. this is because my phone cant freakin play a song on the music player and the memory card doesnt seem to be able to be detected by the phone..i hv been tryin out for two weeks alr but thr are no improvements at all, while more problems continue to arise. now the phone occasionally cant display my sms at all.

i went in the mornin and i was happy tt despite the queue i was waited on in less than 20mins.
but my first surprise arose when the girl who was at the counter seems not at all interested in listening to my complains. she gave me the "i alr hear this problem for the one million time" look. she continued to type away while i continue to nag and nag.

so tts it for the first trip. waitin to collect my phone in a weeks time as stated.

30th March SUNDAY
note sunday cos the phone is suppoesed to be ready by SAT. i tried to call the nokia careline(6822 8888) before i went down to check whether the phone was really ready, but all they said was go to the WEBSITE to check!!! how the hell was i supposed to check when thrs no internet access outside. so i drove all the way down. but when i reached the counter tryin to get a queue number, the BEST surprise came.
the customer service lady told me the phone was not ready!!!
and then she continued to tell me that they hv tried to call the 2phone numbers i hv provided to inform me. but HOW THE HELL

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.