HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
haruko_yoshiko said:
Any idea how much the transportation from Macau to HK costs?

Btw for those who might be interested, Jetstar asia promo now from SG-MACAU.

$185 to and fro cheapest.
The ferry is about 160hkd (one way) iirc. You can either go HK island or Kowloon terminal. I think those living in HK island will benefit more using Tiger Air (to macau) than those living in Kowloon/New territories side.

Last edited:

mrbean008

Banned
Reaction score
Is there any public buses passing through the Tsing Ma Bridge? tis bridge link to where and where one ar? i will do up some google....

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
deckcard said:
If you bring along a camera and tripod, you can probably catch some fireworks at TST star ave.

it's going to be very very crowded. make sure you go there early to get good location. when i was there for national day last year the crowd watching the fireworks was 500,000 people.

buzzmario

Reaction score
traveling time

hi, might be a old question. like to ask what is the travelling time for the bus from the airport to mong kok? any one can advise?
thanks

qqspot

Reaction score
deckcard said:
In regards to "transport is killer in hk", I have some comments to share because it is not like what you think. Let me go through the list of transportation:
Pro & Cons.

hong Kong transportation are fact and quick much better the SG.

Singapore transporation is cheap in another way.

Is depands how you view it...

qqspot

Reaction score
deckcard said:
Yes, you will need to fill immigration form. I have HKID and still need to fill at SZ side :(
You know how much the hassle having to travel to SZ about 4 times a week? I pre-fill all the forms except the dates.. hehe
you a HKer or HK PR??

qqspot

Reaction score
buzzmario said:
hi, might be a old question. like to ask what is the travelling time for the bus from the airport to mong kok? any one can advise?
thanks
hourly basis!!

qqspot

Reaction score
s7460597 said:
it's going to be very very crowded. make sure you go there early to get good location. when i was there for national day last year the crowd watching the fireworks was 500,000 people.
in fact it was more then that....

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
buzzmario said:
thanks
Should take you about 1hr15mins to 1hr30mins depending if you take the "E" or the "A", the "E" will take long route around the airport.

Last edited:

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
s7460597 said:
I "parked" my tripod at 2pm and its almost full. The guy beside me was there at 9am... hehe..

ed_styler83

Reaction score
deckcard said:
If you bring along a camera and tripod, you can probably catch some fireworks at TST star ave.

I'm bringing camera and my videocam there...hope to catch some nice fireworks...hee...

ed_styler83

Reaction score
s7460597 said:

omg! eh..i gg to macau in the day back in the evening then head to Tsing ma bridge after tt then head to TST...though i tink i cant get a gd location but as long my sis can get to see the fireworks will do...

Thx Dude..

ed_styler83

Reaction score
deckcard said:
I "parked" my tripod at 2pm and its almost full. The guy beside me was there at 9am... hehe..

fwah...hahaha...2pm aH? tt guy so extreme? LOL!

i dun expect to have a gd location for my tripod...i just bring my family to see the fireworks...=)

deckcard

Master Member
Reaction score
mrbean008 said:
Is there any public buses passing through the Tsing Ma Bridge? tis bridge link to where and where one ar? i will do up some google....
Pretty much any buses going to Kowloon, HK island or New territories should pass through Tsing Ma bridge

mrbean008

Banned
Reaction score
i wonder small small tings like PSP , ipod etc we need to pay taxes?... how they see the difference if the ipod is brought from singapore one? ( if i throw away the box )

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.