Civil Defence PTP +BRT

joe_cole

Reaction score
franklhy said:
i'm not sure about ur above paragraph. i'm from fit squad so i don't know much about bp and all those. erm for those pes C or above normally i don't think they will go AA. it really depends.

so does this means that pes c medics are hospital medics usually? and maybe, do you know what a hospital medic does?

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
joe_cole said:
so does this means that pes c medics are hospital medics usually? and maybe, do you know what a hospital medic does?
if u enter moc u can ask the instructors lor. hospital medic i'm not sure... i guess they push the patients from the ambulance into the operating room or something. then admin stuff also.

joe_cole

Reaction score
franklhy said:
if u enter moc u can ask the instructors lor. hospital medic i'm not sure... i guess they push the patients from the ambulance into the operating room or something. then admin stuff also.

wah damn sian.. if like that i rather not be a medic at all if be a hospital medic.. anyways thanks for the advice.. haha

1920_me

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
joe_cole said:

They are some medics in hospital who are Pes A & B as well. But if you are PES C confirm go hospital.

Hospital medic job scope is simple. Help with registration of patients, help to wheel-in patient to triage and also keep track and what time the ambulance arrive and leaves the hospital. It can be a bit boring.

But, the worst thing abt hospital medic is their shift. Currently, its 2 days work 2 day nights 2 days off. They have promised them to change the shift to the normal paramedic shift from Jan. but you can never trust them. :s7:

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
joe_cole said:
wah damn sian.. if like that i rather not be a medic at all if be a hospital medic.. anyways thanks for the advice.. haha
But you can see a lot of pretty nurses and doctors. =:p

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
OH NOES!!!!!! dead leopard cat outside civil defence academy. lol

Last edited:

RyanTWJoseph

Reaction score
avenue85 said:
thur POP le.. Looking forward..

Charlie won this intake footdrill comp..

aiya i also from PTP, b4 enlist fail IPPT.. now silver.. u think how the PTI train u lor.. LOL..

I PASS SOC!!! =P

That's damn encouraging man!!

Haha..n poor ****y...if onil got medic nearby

TMRevolution

Reaction score
GetFuzzy said:
It's only fun when you have a good paramedic.
Come on, not every paramedic is bad, well... at least mine are good xD

n joe_cole if u wanna make yr chances of going into AA higher, simple work harder in MOC n let them know u want to be a AA. i love being a AA, but i hate the CA drills n RT if u fail ippt -_-''

btw, get fuzzy what station u in? or u still dont wanna let us know u are who... wahhaha....

AgentVX

Reaction score
TMRevolution said:
n joe_cole if u wanna make yr chances of going into AA higher, simple work harder in MOC n let them know u want to be a AA. i love being a AA, but i hate the CA drills n RT if u fail ippt -_-''
Wah, you started RT already?

Globe

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1920_me said:
They are some medics in hospital who are Pes A & B as well. But if you are PES C confirm go hospital.

Hospital medic job scope is simple. Help with registration of patients, help to wheel-in patient to triage and also keep track and what time the ambulance arrive and leaves the hospital. It can be a bit boring.

But, the worst thing abt hospital medic is their shift. Currently, its 2 days work 2 day nights 2 days off. They have promised them to change the shift to the normal paramedic shift from Jan. but you can never trust them. :s7:

now they have hospital medics !!! that's new :s13: and wao ... 4 days of work straight & 1.5 days off ... so CD

they finally figure out to use cheap labour nsf instead of those from HQ which we can reconigse straight away :s13:

GetFuzzy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
vincentchean said:
anithing regarding medic qns can ask me.
current medic instructor.

i won't be taking 105 moc though
Which MOC intake were you from?

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
vincentchean said:
anithing regarding medic qns can ask me.
current medic instructor.

i won't be taking 105 moc though
eh. i'm from 104 moc leh, rota 1. i don't remember any instructor by ur name leh lol. u tall short fat thin? wear specs one? anyway i'm frank lim, posted to medical centre.

vincentchean

Reaction score
eh dude.

now got 30 instructor u think u can see how many.

haha

aniway after 104 intake i seldom go medical centre if not u sure see me.

i last time regular there lol ( nothing to do then run there sit inside triage)

franklhy

Master Member
Reaction score
vincentchean said:
eh dude.

now got 30 instructor u think u can see how many.

haha

aniway after 104 intake i seldom go medical centre if not u sure see me.

i last time regular there lol ( nothing to do then run there sit inside triage)
oh. next time u come medical centre come find me at the dispensary lor. lol. haja and patrick are the same rota as me, if u know them. they're instructors also.

vincentchean

Reaction score
joe_cole said:
hi frankhly, you are a medic right? one question for you. I am in the Pes Bp squad and we need to upgrade our Pes to A or B. What will happen if we are not able to do so? will we be downgraded to Pes C1? and do we really need to lose all that weight and be at the acceptable BMI so that we can upgrade pes? what if we can lose some of the weight like say 10kg but still not very far from the acceptable BMI? can we still upgrade our Pes?

besides this, I am also interested in becoming a medic. can Pes C1 be station medics (A.A) also? or only pes C1 go hospital medics?

T.I.A

pes bp won't go station.

pec c1 u have to try ur luck.

long ago can.
but now they heck u c1 or c2 still pes c.

unless u go find a mo then write letter stating u are fit for AA.
if not they wont send u station.

vincentchean

Reaction score
franklhy said:
oh. next time u come medical centre come find me at the dispensary lor. lol. haja and patrick are the same rota as me, if u know them. they're instructors also.

haja is a cute boi wherelse patrick is a spoil bread

justaquestion

Reaction score
Good Day to all,

Just a question that has been bugging me for quite a long time. Luckily i found this thread with so many SCDF men and hope some of you can help me with this.

This is regarding early disruption and to start off, basically I am of PES C9L2 status due to some medical problems.

I am confirmed for my NUS studies during June 2009 and i will be enlisted into SCDF during April 2008.

With only 1 year of service in SCDF from April 2008 to June 2009, am i still eligible for early disruption for my studies or is a 1 year period too short for an early disruption?

Actually i could have enlisted earlier but according to CMPB, it was due to my medical problem that delayed my enlistment to next year.

I really couldn't find any disruption information in NS.SG except for (Extension/Resume of disruption) and (SPF eDisruption). This 2 doesn't have the info i want to know so i hope some of you guys can help me with this. I've heard some (older NSMen during the 2.5 years service time) said that need to serve at least 2 years then can disrupt, but for the current 2 year service, how will it be?

Thanks for taking time to read and answer my question.

Regards :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.