HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

aoco

Reaction score
i'm taking a f&e package with dynasty.. and they provide 1/2 day city tour plus airport transfer via WINS,

lets say i come out of the gate, then decide to siam, and go tk airport express, will they charge me or something?

just back from hk also met the WINS agent and took free transfer to our hotel and back to airport, you no need to siam, just tell them you not interested in the 1/2 day tour thats all, they cant force you to go. take the airport express if you dont want to wait for WINS to ensure all parties on their list has checked with them, it may take some time, my family waited about 45 mins before boarding their coach, then another 90mins journey as they will drop off people going to different hotels. so if your hotel near TST, Jordan or YMT then you'll be last to get off. its your choice.

miracleman

Reaction score
just back from hk also met the WINS agent and took free transfer to our hotel and back to airport, you no need to siam, just tell them you not interested in the 1/2 day tour thats all, they cant force you to go. take the airport express if you dont want to wait for WINS to ensure all parties on their list has checked with them, it may take some time, my family waited about 45 mins before boarding their coach, then another 90mins journey as they will drop off people going to different hotels. so if your hotel near TST, Jordan or YMT then you'll be last to get off. its your choice.
that's exactly my concern.. the waiting.. its crazy.. :) i staying at kowloon hotel and should be one of the last ones..

buzzmario

Reaction score

hi, i be going hk next week. so it is better to take the air port express (A21?) or to take the MTR? my hotel is at mong kok? which one will be faster?

thanks

rodimus_prime

Master Member
Reaction score
I just got back fm HK. Actually fund the weather to be a little warm - 21-24 deg C. No jacket required at all - even at Lantau (HK Disney)...

buzzmario...AE is fastest - just 23 mins to Kowloon, but you need to add another 10-20 mins for Airport Express shuttle to your hotel. It costs HK$90 one way or HK$160 return.

A21 will take you about 45-60 mins to Kowloon but it costs just HK$33.

Miracleman, if I were you, I would prefer to make my own way to the hotel. HK is really a breeze.

cc2mss5

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm just back from HongKong a couple of days ago.
And My friend and I still have some HongKong Money Left and looking for people to change back to Sing dollar.

And also two "People" Sim cards that still have 43 dollar and 40 dollar left each in individual card.Looking forward to sell it off also.

Any of u interested?

u got pm :)

miracleman

Reaction score
I just got back fm HK. Actually fund the weather to be a little warm - 21-24 deg C. No jacket required at all - even at Lantau (HK Disney)...

buzzmario...AE is fastest - just 23 mins to Kowloon, but you need to add another 10-20 mins for Airport Express shuttle to your hotel. It costs HK$90 one way or HK$160 return.

A21 will take you about 45-60 mins to Kowloon but it costs just HK$33.

Miracleman, if I were you, I would prefer to make my own way to the hotel. HK is really a breeze.
roger that. i also just decided on taking AE.. haha.. more flexible.. can make your own plans.

estella85

Reaction score
i've just changed my HKD. i got mine @ 5.33 at lucky plaza. i'm gg hkg next mon~ so excited:s12:

cc2mss5

Reaction score
m going on 18 this mth... can't wait too :D

for those, going and/or r there >>> enjoy the cool weather, great shopping n great food

miracleman

Reaction score
i going 23-26 dec. taking cathay.. spending christmas there.. :) :) very excited... in the midst of planning itinerary...

logically, the WINs travel cost HK$50 driver tips per person. The AE cost $160. so its abt SGD $20 more for two ways... but u save 2hr going to airport and coming back, if you got a late flight, at lets say 8pm, you don't need to suit WINs travel's timing and no unnecessary waiting. u leave when u feel comfortable.. and u know for sure no jam. So actually $20bucks more better la. :)

buzzmario

Reaction score
i going 23-26 dec. taking cathay.. spending christmas there.. :) :) very excited... in the midst of planning itinerary...

logically, the WINs travel cost HK$50 driver tips per person. The AE cost $160. so its abt SGD $20 more for two ways... but u save 2hr going to airport and coming back, if you got a late flight, at lets say 8pm, you don't need to suit WINs travel's timing and no unnecessary waiting. u leave when u feel comfortable.. and u know for sure no jam. So actually $20bucks more better la. :)

hi if teking AE, where i alighn? central mrt station? i staying at mong kok hotel? also from disney hotel, how i get to the air port? i last day at disney, check out at 11 am, maybe go to city gate. at 3 pm take public transport to airport from disney. but which kind ?

thanks

JadziaK

Reaction score
Just went Chinatown to change HKD. The money changer near Lim Chee Guan gave a rate of 5.34 today! Long queue though.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.