HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

dennisleu

Reaction score
You can catch a ferry from both the HK Island (www.nwff.com.hk) and China-Hongkong City on Kowloon side. The journey takes about an hour. Tix about HKD140 one way.

Let me know what else u need to know.

defn

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm that the McDonald's there all no more free wifi? THanks

miracleman

Reaction score

ed_styler83

Reaction score
Originally Posted by miracleman
Steady la!!! must pack jacket lo... haha.... i think ppl think i crazy... want cold weather.. haha..

hahaha...no la...its betta to have cold weather...cuz more comfy...and wont perspire...

I oso want cold weather ma...haa

dino999

Master Member
Reaction score
juz came back....hk weather is abt 20 degree. I dun even nid a jacket :). Siok!
give up the peak because of poor vision due to haze...
Disney land is a must to visit, ocean park so so..
Their MTR beri impressive and ish like ant tunnels. Best way to get from one place to another is via MTR tunnel.

miracleman

Reaction score
Miracleman..where is Yong gei? Location? how to make reservation? Wat Yong gei serves?
Do you have links on this restaurant?
Yong Gei serves.. chinese food? haha.. dunno how to explain.. typical chinese restaurant.. famous for their roast goose.. reservation made by my relative in hk for me. address..err.. dun have, but its near central.. i try to find the address and post here again.

dennisleu

Reaction score
^^ don't mention. I made a mistake too. The thing that made them famous is roast goose not roast duck.

nonoboy

Reaction score
^^ don't mention. I made a mistake too. The thing that made them famous is roast goose not roast duck.

Mistake again :D Yung kee food is not that fantastic ,make famous by tourists lol IMO.

any recommanded shopping malls?

heard of little japan? ( a place tat sells alot of japanese goods )

What do you like to shop?

little japan-causeway bay vicinity.

cyngeiw

Reaction score
hey bro and sis...

I'm in a deep trouble recently and really in need of help from any reader here who stays in macau.

i need verification of this add:
西湾街,民国大马路,58号6楼

it claims that it is a lawyer firm, and there's a 李志诚律师 there...can anyone help to check if this lawyer firm is actually exist?

hope i could hear from you guys soon...best if u could call/sms me if u got the detail, my no is 96879569 Jason

thx in advance guys....

mrbean008

Banned
Reaction score
hey bro and sis...

I'm in a deep trouble recently and really in need of help from any reader here who stays in macau.

i need verification of this add:
西湾街,民国大马路,58号6楼

it claims that it is a lawyer firm, and there's a 李志诚律师 there...can anyone help to check if this lawyer firm is actually exist?

hope i could hear from you guys soon...best if u could call/sms me if u got the detail, my no is 96879569 Jason

thx in advance guys....

u singapore guy? if u recieve tis in singapore.. chop chop 100% is spam...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.