HoNg KoNg TrIp...Hooray!!~~

cyngeiw

Reaction score
u singapore guy? if u recieve tis in singapore.. chop chop 100% is spam...

ya, from singapore.

im almost 90% think that its a scam alr...alr made report to macau police abt this. but because they are still in contact with me, i jus hope to double confirm all the info tat i got...hope police in macau would act fast too...sigh

so the add is non-existence?

mrbean008

Banned
Reaction score
ya, from singapore.

im almost 90% think that its a scam alr...alr made report to macau police abt this. but because they are still in contact with me, i jus hope to double confirm all the info tat i got...hope police in macau would act fast too...sigh

juz remember dont post or send any money

u got the info from email or mail?

miracleman

Reaction score
ya, from singapore.

they ask u send money to them so they can process a transfer because u won/inherited money isit? then say u can go down to their office to see them and its legit and all that?

i seriously hope u haven't transfer them yet.

cyngeiw

Reaction score
they ask u send money to them so they can process a transfer because u won/inherited money isit? then say u can go down to their office to see them and its legit and all that?

i seriously hope u haven't transfer them yet.

sigh...have alr transfered 3k...thats why i made a police report...

din believe it initially...but as they provide me with the add aft i told them i wanted to go down personally to take the winnings, i let down my guards...sigh...bad move...

they still called me and tryin to delay the transfer of winning now, realy hope that the police can act real fast to nab them...

ed_styler83

Reaction score
From the link that u shown,

28) Pedder Street 20 Pedder Street Outside Wheelock House Central

29) Two International Finance Centre, Man Yiu Street Man Yiu Street Outside Two International Finance Centre Central

30) Central (Pier 5) Bus Terminus Man Kwong Street Outside Central (Pier 5) Central

These were the few stops in central...so...IFC is nearby i suppose so...Drop at either of these bus stop lo...=)

mrbean008

Banned
Reaction score

din believe it initially...but as they provide me with the add aft i told them i wanted to go down personally to take the winnings, i let down my guards...sigh...bad move...

they still called me and tryin to delay the transfer of winning now, realy hope that the police can act real fast to nab them...

feel sad for ur 3k... its hard to nab those people.. juz take it as a lesson.. nv ever trust wad winnings... my sole and prefered betting partner ( SINGAPORE POOLS )

miracleman

Reaction score
Miracleman...keiichiro...Have fun!

Do share ur experience when u r back...=)
wah! super excited. just pack luggage finish.. have the standard feeling of missing something.. but aiyah.. should be ok la. hk is not africa. everything can get there.

very very excited! gonna try to sleep so tmr will come faster.

miracleman

Reaction score

bro don't mean to be cold blanket.. but this scam is almost a year old already, police can't do anything.. i'm really sorry for your loss..

reverie62

Reaction score
flying off in a few days' time so packing luggage now...

my hand luggage is actually a 2-piece one, with a hand bag that can be strapped on top of the luggage... is this still considered one piece of hand luggage or 2??

it's something like this...

airporttrolleyset5.jpg

thanks!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.